pet3rxkp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need Help About my plan.

Hello I am currently working out very hard to become more fit and gain a 6pack or 8pack. I have been doing this for awhile but I still see a lot of fat in my ab region and I need help.

I used to weigh around 190 in December. Now through the workouts I currently do I am down to about 178.

Workouts
    I workout Sun-Thur or sometimes Mon-Thur (Depending on my classes and etc.) I cardio everyday and workout a different muscle during these days. Also I have been implementing the killer spartan 666 ab workout *(from youtube) everyday plus some of my own ab workouts.

1st day: 15min 2mile run or 30min run. Tricep workout plus ab
    2nd day: 15min 2mile or basketball for 2+ hours. Biceps workout plus ab
    3rd day: 15min 2mile run or basketball for 2+ hours. Chest workout plus ab
    4th day: 15min 2mile run or basketball for 2+ hours. Shoulders workout plus ab

Also after workout I drink a Optimum Whey protein shake chocolate flavor with milk.

I stay at school Sun-Fri and during this time I eat:
    1 or sometimes 2 piece of wheat bread toast with nutella and 1 cup of low fat milk.
    Lunch I eat 2 piece of wheat bread with thing sliced turkey with some honey mustard.
    Dinner I fry onions, red peppers, and like 4-5 pieces of those chicken breast strips (the ones in like salads but not fried) with balsamic vinegar or some honey mustard. (Sometimes I get like subway or something like once a week)

When I am home during the weekends I tend to eat outside food.

Counting my calories if I eat the school days I prob eat less than 1000 calorie a day and I also burn off like 300+ calories per day from working out.

Is there some flaws in my lifestyle that I should be changing?

AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlwaysTryin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You eat less than 1000 cals? WTF!!

Fix this straight away! Eat more immediately
    Yes... I've started a log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159357321