Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    mitch9518 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mitch9518 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mitch9518 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mitch9518 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mitch9518 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mitch9518 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mitch9518 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mitch9518 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mitch9518 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mitch9518 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mitch9518 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Question on making muscles grow

I was working chestand back this morning, and for chest Did 2 w/ups, then did four sets pyramiding up, and going almost to failure on level bench. I then did three sets incline bench (going almost to failure), followed by three sets decline bench (almost to failure). One minute rest between each set.

My chest was pretty tired and the rep count dropped dramatically on the last set of each excersize.

Should I have reduced the weight to get my reps in the six to eight range, as soon as I found out I had to drop the reps, or was ok. doing them to almost failure at range of four to five?

Looking to get some size.

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    You can use just about any set/rep scheme you prefer. Pick one, and stick with it, working on adding weight and/or reps from week-to week.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    You can use just about any set/rep scheme you prefer. Pick one, and stick with it, working on adding weight and/or reps from week-to week.
    if it were me, next Ch W/O i would add more pounds to set 1+2, keep third set at current weight w goal of hitting higher rep range
    Carpe Diem, BABY

mitch9518 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mitch9518 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mitch9518 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mitch9518 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mitch9518 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mitch9518 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mitch9518 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mitch9518 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mitch9518 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mitch9518 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mitch9518 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ironwill2008 View Post
    I understand that. I'm wondering, if in That set, you missed your goal, should you reduce the weight on the next set to hit i?, (I'm going for mass,) or keep that weight the same, and go for the weight I had planned on, and just do the lower reps. This is a set that I was expecting to hit.. I'm looking to hit a certain number, and increase the weights weekly. The muscles were tired, and didn't cooperate on hitting my set number.

Thanks! I hope this is clearer.

gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000) gun-G is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by mitch9518 View Post
    I understand that. I'm wondering, if in That set, you missed your goal, should you reduce the weight on the next set to hit i?, (I'm going for mass,) or keep that weight the same, and go for the weight I had planned on, and just do the lower reps. This is a set that I was expecting to hit.. I'm looking to hit a certain number, and increase the weights weekly. The muscles were tired, and didn't cooperate on hitting my set number.

Shot in the dark: Not enough recovery time. Add another day between chest wo, see if you reach our goal.
    Carpe Diem, BABY

Originally Posted by gun-G View Post
    Shot in the dark: Not enough recovery time. Add another day between chest wo, see if you reach our goal.
    Last work chest last Wednesday, I was feeling good today. I had a one minute rest between sets, maybe should have increased that time on the decline?

Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Last work chest last Wednesday, I was feeling good today. I had a one minute rest between sets, maybe should have increased that time on the decline?
    You should rest longer between sets to give your muscles time to recover.

Weightlifting is not an endurance contest.
    Genshai

kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kneedragger85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Make each goal 30 reps. You'll fall short a lot but you'll never quit early. That is what is going to make you stronger. When I first started out self-preservation and fear of failure resulted in me working at 80% capacity and believing I was pushing the envelope. When I quit counting and just went until I couldn't anymore I really made some progress.

Mark

Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

You can not make up for a previous set. If you use a match to light 4 candles and the match burns out after the 3rd. candle, you're done. If all your workouts are ending in this manner you might want to re-evaluate your rep and set scheme. I quote: More is not better...better is better..

Mitch your chest doesn't have a calendar..Not enough rest, not enough energy stores (nutrition), not enough mental focus (happens to all...pretty girl walks by, stress at home, first two sets a breeze, so next set will b a walk in the park...) Don't forget, too...maybe you kicked ass, broke all the records etc, you need recovery from THAT workout too. If you can figure out what it is that sucked that steam from you that you can make correct adjustment..

Originally Posted by Fifty+ View Post
    You can not make up for a previous set. If you use a match to light 4 candles and the match burns out after the 3rd. candle, you're done. If all your workouts are ending in this manner you might want to re-evaluate your rep and set scheme. I quote: More is not better...better is better..
    Good analogy!
    Carpe Diem, BABY

Mitch your chest doesn't have a calendar..Not enough rest, not enough energy stores (nutrition), not enough mental focus (happens to all...pretty girl walks by, stress at home, first two sets a breeze, so next set will b a walk in the park...) Don't forget, too...maybe you kicked ass, broke all the records etc, you need recovery from THAT workout too. If you can figure out what it is that sucked that steam from you that you can make correct adjustment..

Good analogy!
    I had a better than normal workout last Wednesday, I added two extra sets, thinking I would recover in time for today. That could be it. Not worried about it, I posted this because I didn't know what would be the way to go. Just wanted to know if I should of dropped the weight to get the count back up, or say the heck with it, keep the weights the same, even with lower reps.

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is a set that I was expecting to hit.. I'm looking to hit a certain number, and increase the weights weekly. The muscles were tired, and didn't cooperate on hitting my set number.

let me take this in another direction: if this is your goal, you WILL fail!

your body is not designed to make continual progress in a straight linear fashion....

there will be times when you jump up a bit, times when you maintain, and times when you struggle..

OVERALL: in the long run, you are looking to go up, but looking to go up every single week is unrealistic and self defeating.

What you SHOULD be concentrating on, is the feeling that you get in the muscle when you work out.

YOU MUST CONNECT WITH YOURSELF!!!

THAT, you CAN do every workout, no matter how much weight you lift, or how many reps you do.

Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by JOHN GARGANI View Post
    let me take this in another direction: if this is your goal, you WILL fail!

Couldn't disagree more. In fact, that should be everyone's goal....to either add more weight, reps or both the next time through. I allow myself one failure, after that I drop the exercise and put something else in and begin again. Clearly one will not work their way up to 2,000 pound squats for 10 reps, but allowing yourself to hang around the same workout for a few weeks and chalking it up as "well, sometimes I'll be the same and sometimes I'll struggle" is just a copout.

Originally Posted by Mr. Someday View Post
    Couldn't disagree more. In fact, that should be everyone's goal....to either add more weight, reps or both the next time through. I allow myself one failure, after that I drop the exercise and put something else in and begin again. Clearly one will not work their way up to 2,000 pound squats for 10 reps, but allowing yourself to hang around the same workout for a few weeks and chalking it up as "well, sometimes I'll be the same and sometimes I'll struggle" is just a copout.
    Quote "Should I have reduced the weight to get my reps in the six to eight range, as soon as I found out I had to drop the reps, or was ok. doing them to almost failure at range of four to five?"

The question is this^^^. I may have been tired from last week, or too much over the weekend, I can handle it. I was just wondering which way you would go, drop the weight to get the number of reps I'd planned, or accept it, do the number of sets I had scheduled, and try it again next time.

JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOHN GARGANI has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Someday my friend: I am surprised that you would just take that one sentence out of context....

within the same thread, I said:

OVERALL: in the long run, you are looking to go up

so , you see, WE AGREE: progressive progress, inevitably MUST be made...but there are many of us here who have worked out a good many years: if we were able to increase weight and reps EVERY SINGLE WEEK, we would all be benching several thousand pounds for high reps! LOL....

Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fifty+ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Quote "Should I have reduced the weight to get my reps in the six to eight range, as soon as I found out I had to drop the reps, or was ok. doing them to almost failure at range of four to five?"

The question is this^^^. I may have been tired from last week, or too much over the weekend, I can handle it. I was just wondering which way you would go, drop the weight to get the number of reps I'd planned, or accept it, do the number of sets I had scheduled, and try it again next time.

I don't understand that comment. Either you are too tired or you are not. I gathered from your post, you could not handle it. The majority of us on this forum are still learning about ourselves. How much can we push and for how long. When do we start beating a dead horse. Simply moving heavy weight does not build mass and moving weight only to the tune of a rep and set scheme, also falls short. Finding your own happy median takes time and understanding. JOHN hit it on the head. FEEL what you are doing. Once you connect with the Mind Link, the work begins to dictate one's own rep and set scheme. Working beyond it can be counter productive.

Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Korr is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That's probably the problem right there. Give yourself more time between sets, 2-3 mins is ideal but not mandatory. If you need 4-5 mins, then do it. Also rest/pause methods could help you, if you are really struggling on your last sets.

The other problem is you might have started with too heavy of a weight too soon. The idea of progression is to start out light. Generally around 75-80% of max, then slowly add in weight, sets, or reps every week. That way the body has time to adapt, and you won't stall out quickly.

Originally Posted by JOHN GARGANI View Post
    so , you see, WE AGREE: progressive progress, inevitably MUST be made...but there are many of us here who have worked out a good many years: if we were able to increase weight and reps EVERY SINGLE WEEK, we would all be benching several thousand pounds for high reps! LOL....
    John, good stuff of course.

let me throw this wrench into the works:

Most of us can add progress through wt/reps week after week til

A) CNS can't keep up (OVERTRAINING)

B)on the road to the fabled 2000lb squat we get INJURED. ( Usually the "weakest link..our most susceptible body part)
    Carpe Diem, BABY

B)on the road to the fabled 2000lb squat we get INJURED. ( Usually the "weakest link..our most susceptible body part)
    exactly, but one way or the other, we cannot be endlessly progressive, in terms of weight and reps, therefore, to make that the goal is ultimately failing.

There are many ways to up the intensity level when you are stuck at a weight: using Time as an intensity multiplier, for example: doing the workout in progressively less time....

now, someone might say: "But if I take shorter rests, I won't be able to lift more weight"

and I say: YOU ARE PLATEAUED ANYWAY!!!!

so rather than agonize, start using time: if your rest is 2 minutes, make it 1 1/2....when you can do all the weight and reps with that, reduce it to a minute and so on....

it is still a form of progression when you are stuck at a certain amount of weight and reps....

Then you could start supersetting and compound setting....

There are many ways to skin a cat, and everyone WILL need them at some point, because adding weight is a finite endeavor....

Yup, another tactic is when my body says "NO MORE GROW" i give an understanding "OK" and strip a couple lbs of fat off, when that stagnates..start increasing the lbs again w more food.

Years ago I was in on the ground floor of Pete Sisco and John Littles "Power Factor Training"...heavy emphasis on localized muscle recovery vs systemic recovery. The entire premise was based on wt/reps/time at it's use in monitoring progressive overload. Check it out..Great stuff!
    Carpe Diem, BABY

Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Tifflex View Post
    You should rest longer between sets to give your muscles time to recover.

Weightlifting is not an endurance contest.
    what he said...

nuff said....
    Holder of 4 National NPC Weight Class Titles in 4 different weight classes... all with perfect scores
    1998 NPC USA Bantamweight
    2003 NPC Masters National Lightweight (over 40)
    2006 NPC Masters National Welterweight (over 40)
    2006 NPC Masters National Middleweight (over 50)

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Most Muscular View Post
    what she said...

nuff said....
    *fixed*
    "If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is "God is crying." And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is "Probably because of something you did."

Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tifflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Most Muscular View Post
    what he said...

nuff said....
    I do outlift most men.
    Originally Posted by dbx View Post
    *fixed*
    Thank you.
    Genshai

beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) beachguy498 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I like to pyramid down and add weight as the reps go down and it works for me. I give it a 2-minute rest between sets. I make sure I get something in my belly before I start, even a quick serving of oatmeal helps.

BG
    In space, nobody can smell Uranus....

Originally Posted by beachguy498 View Post
    I like to pyramid down and add weight as the reps go down and it works for me. I give it a 2-minute rest between sets. I make sure I get something in my belly before I start, even a quick serving of oatmeal helps.

BG
    Great info guys. Appreciate it!

Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mr. Someday is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

A) This is why I take a cruise every 12 weeks or so for about 10-14 days, to let my CNS recoup, and then get back to beating the logbook.

B) Fear of injury is another copout. I never said push heavy using ****ty form and throw caution to the wind. I've been banging away for 11 years and have not had one serious injury along the way (knock on wood). I lift heavy, but smart. On my heaviest lifts, I may be wrapped up like a mummy!

Lastly, I'm in the Tifflex and MM camp on rest between sets....rest as long as you need to push to failure again. It may be 5 minutes before I go from my heaviest set of squats to my ending 20 rep set. It takes that long for me to catch my breath again! lol Cutting rest between sets is not a mass building idea. I lift to grow, not for cardio.

A) This is why I take a cruise every 12 weeks or so for about 10-14 days, to let my CNS recoup, and then get back to beating the logbook.

B) Fear of injury is another copout. I never said push heavy using ****ty form and throw caution to the wind. I've been banging away for 11 years and have not had one serious injury along the way (knock on wood). I lift heavy, but smart. On my heaviest lifts, I may be wrapped up like a mummy!

Lastly, I'm in the Tifflex and MM camp on rest between sets....rest as long as you need to push to failure again. It may be 5 minutes before I go from my heaviest set of squats to my ending 20 rep set. It takes that long for me to catch my breath again! lol Cutting rest between sets is not a mass building idea. I lift to grow, not for cardio.

Thank you

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I was working chestand back this morning, and for chest Did 2 w/ups, then did four sets pyramiding up, and going almost to failure on level bench. I then did three sets incline bench (going almost to failure), followed by three sets decline bench (almost to failure). One minute rest between each set.
    I reelize I'm onlee a illiterate ber wif no fumbs, but what does "Did 2 w/ups" mean?
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.

bookeem will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookeem will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookeem will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookeem will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookeem will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookeem will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookeem will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookeem will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookeem will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookeem will become famous soon enough. (+50) bookeem will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    did 2 warm up sets

Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Marius_Ursus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bookeem View Post
    did 2 warm up sets
    Thanks. I kept reading it as "with ups" and had no idea what kind of exercise a "with up" was. LOL
    "Blessed be the Lord my rock, who trains my hands for war and my fingers for battle." - Psalm 144:1

Also, taxation is theft.