buff_chix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff_chix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff_chix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Will past use of steroids effect me?

Back in 2004/2005 I dont quite remember I used about 8 weeks of 250ml Testosterone Cyponate injected every 6 days. I was 180lbs no muscle I was misinformed about steroids. They are not a quick fix. Reguardless it gave my a moustash and a deeper voice. After I was done taking them I had gained 50lbs from poor eating and gained no muscle because I was not working out to my full potential.

Then in 2008/2009 I did a 9wk cycle of 2mg-10mg Winsatrol/stansabol orals. I leaned out some. Only side effects were increased sex drive, and quick to snap on people.

I have since then learned alot from trainers and friends and am going the 'all natrual' approcach. Im dont messing with my body in potentialy harmful ways. The first steroid use was like giving a 1st year med student brain surgery, just was NOT right. But im smarter now.... id like to think.

Will my past drug use make it so its easier for me to gain muscle? or will it have long term neg effects aside from my still darkened upper lip hair.

I Train to Bring You Pain kfisherx's Avatar
    kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kfisherx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by buff_chix View Post
    Back in 2004/2005 I dont quite remember I used about 8 weeks of 250ml Testosterone Cyponate injected every 6 days. I was 180lbs no muscle I was misinformed about steroids. They are not a quick fix. Reguardless it gave my a moustash and a deeper voice. After I was done taking them I had gained 50lbs from poor eating and gained no muscle because I was not working out to my full potential.

Then in 2008/2009 I did a 9wk cycle of 2mg-10mg Winsatrol/stansabol orals. I leaned out some. Only side effects were increased sex drive, and quick to snap on people.

I have since then learned alot from trainers and friends and am going the 'all natrual' approcach. Im dont messing with my body in potentialy harmful ways. The first steroid use was like giving a 1st year med student brain surgery, just was NOT right. But im smarter now.... id like to think.

Will my past drug use make it so its easier for me to gain muscle? or will it have long term neg effects aside from my still darkened upper lip hair.

Good Lord this is a tragic story especially from a 26 year old. The bad news is the negative sides are yours forever (women should never do test IMHO). The other bad news is that your past use will not help you at all. Good news is it should not hurt you either and if you learn to train and eat correctly you will progress just like the rest of us. (Electorlysis btw for the mustache-cost about as much as the drugs do but will take the dark line away)

Good luck m'dear and I am very sorry for the idiots in your life that led you to this history...

JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You are not going to gain as fast naturally because the body is "spoiled" as I like to say. Be glad your side affects were mild.

buff_chix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff_chix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) buff_chix has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Back when I had first tried Cyponate I was over weight and a guy who I was dating who use to be a marine said steroids made him go from 200lb of fat into 170lbs of pure muscle. I as 180lbs of fat and thought that it was a quick fix and id turn into muscle. Was sadly mistaken.

How is my body 'tainted'? Is there a way to fix it? Before I ever experimented I was the type of body who gained muscle easily, I am a mesomorph I always had thick arms so when I worked on a horse farm mucking stalls once my BF was low you could see my defination well. I never started working with weights untill I was in my 20s

Over the past year is when I really got into a wrkout routine and started working my ass off. I had a small glimmer of hope that the past steroid use would have changed me estrogen to testosterone ratio and i now produce more test then I use to thus making it easier for me to gain muscle. Now that I know that is not the truth, how can i go about fixing things and what can I expect?
    I would like to look like a full fledged BBer, pritty much id like a mans physic but with boobs if you know what I mean. I want large arms, back, chest much like the man on the log in screen.