EJ123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EJ123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EJ123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EJ123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EJ123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EJ123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EJ123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EJ123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EJ123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EJ123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EJ123 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question If I get selected from my university for undergrad-research, what's a good topic?

I will have the choice to do research on anything related to human nutrition, exercise, physiology, etc. It's a 10-week session, and I have to work max 40 hours a week.

I really want this position, but I don't know what's a decent research project for myself. Do any of y'all have inputs about something relatively new, or some research you wish you'd see more outcome with?

I was thinking about using myself as a subject and measuring levels of chemicals in my blood if I consumed foods throughout the day, opposed to more of an intermittent fasting in terms of weight (preferrably fat loss).

I could record my carbs/protein/fats ratio, keep a fitness log, etc. What do you think? I'm a 2nd year student at a well known university if that helps. (19 y/o)

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by EJ123 View Post
    I will have the choice to do research on anything related to human nutrition, exercise, physiology, etc. It's a 10-week session, and I have to work max 40 hours a week.

I really want this position, but I don't know what's a decent research project for myself. Do any of y'all have inputs about something relatively new, or some research you wish you'd see more outcome with?

I was thinking about using myself as a subject and measuring levels of chemicals in my blood if I consumed foods throughout the day, opposed to more of an intermittent fasting in terms of weight (preferrably fat loss).

I could record my carbs/protein/fats ratio, keep a fitness log, etc. What do you think? I'm a 2nd year student at a well known university if that helps. (19 y/o)
    comparea typical RDA recommendation 55c/30f/15p 6meal vs. IF higher fat and protein, holding calories constant
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Research whether oral supplementation of free form BCAA has any benefit to the fitness population when the diet is already high in protein (therefore protein-bound bcaa).