Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DocColossus View Post
    What's up brutha?
    Sorry guys havent had much time to do any posting in here.... SOON though!!
    If you got me on your ******** page hit me up there
    "Prepare your body and your soul for a session of mass destruction. it will be no mercy and no pity for the weak or unprepared.Only the strong will survive." Richie Irish
    "Be the change you want to see in the world"Ghandi

ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50) ninjinja will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Once again been busy with this huge project I took on sorry I haven't been posting people... thanks TK for noticing but alot of you are on my fb and know whats going on anyways! SOON things will be heading in the right direction at a steady enough pace that I will have the time to post some of my workouts...
    "Prepare your body and your soul for a session of mass destruction. it will be no mercy and no pity for the weak or unprepared.Only the strong will survive." Richie Irish

kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ninjinja View Post
    Once again been busy with this huge project I took on sorry I haven't been posting people... thanks TK for noticing but alot of you are on my fb and know whats going on anyways! SOON things will be heading in the right direction at a steady enough pace that I will have the time to post some of my workouts...
    I just went thru one such phase brother, I understand. Hope things work out fine and then you can get back again in the gym and on the forums.

DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) DavisForman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    HEY BEN (Ben Stewart not BenReilly )! Do you know a Anthony and Cheryl Calligaro? If so, I saw you in the newspaper! You're on the front page in the Toronto Star!
    Last edited by DavisForman; 03-01-2010 at 07:49 AM.
    Bench: 215x12 (17/12/2011) PR since torn RC

"Being the best in your circle is not enough; you have to think bigger to become a champion. Don’t think like a small fish in a big pond or else when you get to the ocean you’ll be eaten alive." - Fouad Abiad

"Proper preparation prevents poor performance," - Kai Greene

DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000) DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000) DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000) DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000) DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000) DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000) DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000) DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000) DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000) DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000) DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000)

Talking

Hey bud just checking in!
    Member: Team Ground Zero.

Eat big, train hard, and GIVE IT HELL.

Check out my other journal at:

http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/training-logs/1843-doccolossus-aint-nuthin-but-do-training-log.html

daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000) daviess is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lol thanks man... Although I could go heavier... if I wasn't maxed out on that damn machine!!! I am wondering if I should just switch to something else... any ideas?
    SQUATS!!! your missing squats hun, the glue to a leg routine

another tip id say is drop the super-setting. in upper and lower. sometimes it can get to aerobic and burn to many calories etc. use all your energy and endurance for each set, and rest.

Id also switch up your rep ranges.

those are my big things. oh and how is your food intake goin?? i dont care if u are out all day pack around those weigh gainer powder and some nuts boiii.

an where is the newspaper article? i want to see a pic. is it on your fb?

DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000) DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000) DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000) DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000) DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000) DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000) DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000) DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000) DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000) DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000) DocColossus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey guys sorry I've been such a ghost, I started being a site mod for muscle&brawn.com and have been working on development for my own!

Here's the link for my personal website! Go to it, go into the main FORUM section, and join as a member, help me build those forums like we have all done here for BB.com!!!

https://sites.google.com/site/downtownpoundclub/

I would really appreciate you guys going over there, help me get the juices flowing so to speak within the forum section!!!!!!
    Member: Team Ground Zero.

Eat big, train hard, and GIVE IT HELL.

Check out my other journal at:

http://muscleandbrawn.com/forums/training-logs/1843-doccolossus-aint-nuthin-but-do-training-log.html

kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) kitarpyar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey guys sorry I've been such a ghost, I started being a site mod for muscle&brawn.com and have been working on development for my own!

Here's the link for my personal website! Go to it, go into the main FORUM section, and join as a member, help me build those forums like we have all done here for BB.com!!!

I would really appreciate you guys going over there, help me get the juices flowing so to speak within the forum section!!!!!!
    lol, the dude who started this journal has been more of a ghost these days than you Doc.

nin, where are you?

BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    DocColossus, sounds like things are going well for you. Will def be checking out the link! Best wishes to you and have a great weekend.
    Last edited by BrandyTKO; 04-02-2010 at 12:48 PM.
    Brandy
    Kicking the @*%$ out of fat, one day at a time!

Competition Thread 2009 - 2011: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117554221&p=808044511#post808044511

BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "Just keep swimming". Best wishes for everything you are trying to achieve. Hope you are getting some workouts in.
    Brandy
    Kicking the @*%$ out of fat, one day at a time!

Competition Thread 2009 - 2011: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117554221&p=808044511#post808044511

Originally Posted by daviess View Post
    SQUATS!!! your missing squats hun, the glue to a leg routine

another tip id say is drop the super-setting. in upper and lower. sometimes it can get to aerobic and burn to many calories etc. use all your energy and endurance for each set, and rest.

Id also switch up your rep ranges.

those are my big things. oh and how is your food intake goin?? i dont care if u are out all day pack around those weigh gainer powder and some nuts boiii.

an where is the newspaper article? i want to see a pic. is it on your fb?
    Thanks hun!!! and yes its in my fb!!! and I can't wait to see that baby born!!! Damn it!!! Your going to have to come home afterwards so I can see it!!

I love how something we talked about in the past has become a reality, I know your site will prevail!
    Originally Posted by kitarpyar View Post
    lol, the dude who started this journal has been more of a ghost these days than you Doc.

nin, where are you?
    SHHH!!! I have become a ghost.... but you have been watching my fb so I know you know whats going on!!!
    Originally Posted by BrandyTKO View Post
    "Just keep swimming". Best wishes for everything you are trying to achieve. Hope you are getting some workouts in.
    Thanks Brandy!!! and I haven't been into your journal lately either... damn life!! Howd your contest go???? I wish I could have made it.... did any of your family or friends make it out to the Scatterheart show at the commodore??? It was a sell out and, judging from all the video thats been fb'd of it, blew everyones minds!!!

Things aren't seeming to slow down for me anytime soon.... ahhh wish I could spend more time in the gym!!!!!! It's my only escape from the daily stuff right now!