Closed Thread
Page 452 of 1077 FirstFirst ... 352 402 442 450 451 452 453 454 462 502 552 952 ... LastLast
Results 13,531 to 13,560 of 32299
    Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There will be rankings eventually
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bacon's Week 10 Rankings

Steeze rallies late, remains on top

1. SteezeFactory - BigEasy played the #1 team tough this past week, and bacon put the pressure on himself from below, but In the end Steeze rose to the occasion to match Bacon with a 9-3 win and remain in 1st. Steeze is riding a 6 week winning streak and will try to push it to 7 against Nodice this week and hold off bacon for another week in the process

2. bbacn123 - the power wasnt quite as impressive as it has been lately, but Bacon still got it done both at the plate and on the mound. Basically cruised to an easy 9-3 win over Jyeatbvg that was never in any doubt. Bacon is a league best 35-11 over the past 4 weeks during this stretch. The lineup is starting to get a little banged up however. Soler has landed on the DL and Longoria with wrist issues. Without much depth bacon will need the healthy players he has to pick up the slack for a week or two.

3. Saaltydog - I guess if your opponent is going to crank out 11 homers and 40 RBIs putting up your worst offensive line of the year is as good of a time as any. Chrallmor would have lost to just about everybody, so Ricardo's big offense was for nothing more than show. Chrallmor does have one of the best pitching staffs though, and it did its job to keep him from getting an L. With Max and Cheese stumbling he actually opened up his lead to 7.5 games (over what is now 2nd place Nodice). The AL (other than Chrallmor) is slumping once again.

4. Nodice123 - Nodice may have gotten married, but the big news this week was his 9-3 win over Max (just kidding bro....congrats again). Chris Sale has really started to turn it on for a pitching staff with little depth. Sale helped push Nodice past Max in most of the pitching categories this week. This win was exactly what Nodice needed. While he is clinging to 6th overall, he's 2nd in the AL and only needs to climb over one more person to for a bye week in the playoffs. Nodice is starting to get a little more consistent and showing why I liked this team earlier in the year despite the slow start.

5. Chill Will 33 - can't ignore the fact that Chill looked like the old Chill this past week where he was tearing through everyone with monster numbers for the first month of the season. Unfortunately all it managed to do for him was to not lose any further ground on Bacon and Steeze (he did manage to pick up 1 game on them). The week didn't even distance him any from Speed. The NL's top 4 were just flat out impressive this week, beating up on everyone else to go 38-10 combined. He gets a Max who really needs a win in the upcoming week.

6. Max Power Brah - Max has hit an ugly stretch, where he's winless in his last 3. At this point things are starting to get a little dicey. He's now third in the AL and 8 back of Chrallmor. Verlander, Dickerson, and VMart are all close to returning of starting rehab assignments in VMarts case, so help may be on the way. Hopefully their additions can provide the spark needed to get Max back on track to chasing Chrallmor. As we near the mid season, it's looking like another runaway for the undisputed AL champ.
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

7. SpeedDemon9 - It wasn't a great week numbers wise but it was a solid one offensively as Speed really scraped just by Mel in a number of categories to keep pace with the rest of the NL. The timely play will keep him in the running for now but Speed will need to put up big wins more frequently to track down and pass 3 teams ahead of him, especially when two of the three are 10+ games above him. Still, even if he can't catch the NL leaders he's in good shape to battle for a playoff spot. The NL looks primed to steal 4 of the 6 slots again with the struggles of Max and Cheese (Mac & Cheese, lol).

8. TheBateman - it wasn't quite as easy or pretty as the others but Bateman notched his 4th straight this week beating the defending champion Pro-Shark in what has been a rough year for Pro. The pitching basically carried Bateman to the win, which was phenomenal this week and needed every bit of it. Bad news on Beltre though, as it seems he will be without his 3B a little longer than expected. A big matchup for him this week is with Speed. Bateman is starting to push his way into playoff contention and if he can knock off the current #5 seed head to head it will go a long way in making up some ground.

9. CheeseSteak - Cheese did not rebound accordingly as I suggested last week, falling hard to Chill. He now finds himself in a slide with fellow AL contender Max. Unlike Max though I have less faith in this teams prospects of recovering. He's under .500 now and gets Chrallmor this week. It's a must win. A bad loss would send him below Bateman in the AL (which may happen even if he wins) and possibly below Ricardo overall depending on how the week shakes out.

10. 2445Ricardo - you will never be anything other than "pesky" if you're too afraid to start your pitchers. Take note from a newcomer who is doing it right, Bateman.

11. Pro-Shark - has a former champion ever missed the playoffs the following year? Probably 89Fox but I would have to double check on that. Either way, Pro is well on his way to joining the list.

12. Jyeatbvg - Not really much left to say at this point. Barring a miraculous 2nd half we will soon be looking at this team only on weeks it can play spoiler.

13. TheBigEasy - Played Steeze really tough, and for that you deserve at least some recognition

14. Mel - Still winless but maybe Chills gift to you via trade will help.
    -SoutheastBeast1

Das it NYY mane

Edit

Take it back. ****ing NYY *******s
    Last edited by SoutheastBeast1; 06-10-2015 at 02:26 PM.
    -SoutheastBeast1

Braves!!!!
    -SoutheastBeast1

Page 452 is all bacon

In 4 all Bacon posts page

Need about 25 more
    -SoutheastBeast1

Seager with the slam. Offense been a little slow the first two days this week, starting to heat back up with that one

Longo a solo shot in his first day back. Wrist must feel ok
    -SoutheastBeast1

Das it Giants

Don't pull a Yankees now
    -SoutheastBeast1

melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol jesus I streamed Porcello. I think I would have had 4 total starts this week if I didnt attempt a stream. :\ Not starting Lackey in Colorado, Not Starting Anderson vs Dbacks.

More Correa XBH's
    Hunter Pence is a bitch crew

Originally Posted by melanimal_old View Post
    lol jesus I streamed Porcello. I think I would have had 4 total starts this week if I didnt attempt a stream. :\ Not starting Lackey in Colorado, Not Starting Anderson vs Dbacks.

More Correa XBH's
    C-c-c-combo breaker!!!
    -SoutheastBeast1

melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Jose Altuve isnt elite, poor defender, no plate discipline.

Jose Altuve isnt elite, poor defender, no plate discipline.
    Losing Streak: About to be 7

Domingo time
    -SoutheastBeast1

Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    Losing Streak: About to be 7

Domingo time
    The Astros are bound to slump. Id say Domingo had a shot, unfortunately hes right handed. Got plenty of right handers with power who strike out and have a poor hit tool.

Strong trade from a team that's not going to compete this year
    -SoutheastBeast1

TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheBigEasy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strong trade from a team that's not going to compete this year
    You hatin' brah? Team DL is tired of the basement.
    You're = You Are
    Your = Your protein. Your weight belt. Your gym bag.
    They're = They are
    There = Over there
    Their = Their book. Their car. Their ball.

Sweet potatoes are the GOAT preworkout food.

Now you know
    -SoutheastBeast1

PuppyLawyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PuppyLawyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PuppyLawyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PuppyLawyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PuppyLawyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PuppyLawyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PuppyLawyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PuppyLawyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PuppyLawyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PuppyLawyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PuppyLawyer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Sweet potatoes are the GOAT preworkout food.

Now you know
    Literately eat steak, a giant sweet potato, and asparagus 4-5 times a week. My go to meal.

Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by PuppyLawyer View Post
    Literately eat steak, a giant sweet potato, and asparagus 4-5 times a week. My go to meal.
    mmmm asparagus pee
    Inch by Inch is a Sinch

*MMC 4 life*

Green Bay Packers Super Bowl Crew

Kemp exposed as a *******. Guess it's ok to throw at Simba and expect nothing to happen
    -SoutheastBeast1

Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Kemp exposed as a *******. Guess it's ok to throw at Simba and expect nothing to happen
    what did he do for us that don't get that game coverage
    Inch by Inch is a Sinch

*MMC 4 life*

Green Bay Packers Super Bowl Crew

Originally Posted by Chill Will 33 View Post
    what did he do for us that don't get that game coverage
    I have no idea what you are asking

Teheran hit him in the first because they threw at Simmons last night because they didn't like the way Simmons slid when Norris was blocking the plate during the comeback on Shields
    -SoutheastBeast1

In what world does Frediot think Cuniff can pitch two scoreless innings? The first scoreless inning was miracle enough

Should have just pitched Wood or forfeited on the spot.
    -SoutheastBeast1

I have no idea what you are asking

Teheran hit him in the first because they threw at Simmons last night because they didn't like the way Simmons slid when Norris was blocking the plate during the comeback on Shields
    Just one small problem... Norris wasnt blocking the plate. I dont know if Simmons got slid in hard at some point during the series while turning two? All I know is he went out of his way to go after Norris and it looked really bad.

Just one small problem... Norris wasnt blocking the plate. I dont know if Simmons got slid in hard at some point during the series while turning two? All I know is he went out of his way to go after Norris and it looked really bad.
    Lol yes he was. It wasn't even a question.

Call wasnt overturned so New York disagrees with you and you're a *******

/thread

Also the bold makes no sense. They threw at Simmons first, what would him getting slid into hard have to do with anything?

Stick to Astros and Phillies and stay out of the rest our business for 2015

Srs
    Last edited by SoutheastBeast1; 06-11-2015 at 07:48 PM.
    -SoutheastBeast1

Originally Posted by PuppyLawyer View Post
    I eat home made pizza nightly and have cut 30 lbs in 24 weeks now. This IIFYM stuff is easy. So sick of steak/fish/chicken/ sweet potatoes, veggie and almonds. **** isnt sustainable.

Lol yes he was. It wasn't even a question.

Call was overturned so New York disagrees with you and you're a *******

/thread

Also the bold makes no sense. They threw at Simmons first, what would him getting slid into hard have to do with anything?

Stick to Astros and Phillies and stay out of the rest our business for 2015

Srs
    maybe I didnt see the right replay, but it looked like Simmons went out of his way to run the catcher over.

maybe I didnt see the right replay, but it looked like Simmons went out of his way to run the catcher over.
    Everyone keeps saying this and I really don't see it.

I admit Simmons has a history of sliding wild, and his knee flares out a bit on this one, but this slide was nowhere near the worst I've seen him do.

I actually thought it was a really great slide so I'm surprised this is the one he's catching so much heat for

For f*cks sake he had one earlier where his foot was 5 feet in the air and he spiked the crap out of one of the Nats middle infielders (can't remember which). That was a bad/dirty slide if anyone wants to hate on him (even though I still don't think he spiked on purpose there, he just wanted to go in hard and the slide was wild)

Anyway if the baseball community wants to make Andrelton the new public enemy #1 be my guest. 0 f*cks given.

Pirates threw at Simmons too the series right before (by Cole Sunday). It's just getting old fast. I'm not even sure what he did to the Pirates, there weren't any bad slides in that series. And it was obviously intentional as well.
    -SoutheastBeast1

The next 19 games (yes 19 games) for the Braves will be huge. 12 of them are with the Mets and Nats (other 4 with the Sox and 3 with Pit sandwiched in there).

Pretty much make or break time for the Braves starting tonight and going through July 2.
    -SoutheastBeast1

lol and I was thinking about buying me and my dad seats behind home plate to watch Felix Hernandez pitch. MAN DOWN

Correa OPPO taco. Kid murders lefties.

Closed Thread
Page 452 of 1077 FirstFirst ... 352 402 442 450 451 452 453 454 462 502 552 952 ... LastLast