Closed Thread
Page 579 of 1077 FirstFirst ... 79 479 529 569 577 578 579 580 581 589 629 679 ... LastLast
Results 17,341 to 17,370 of 32299
    melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I think about 3 of you turned down Russell Martin in a cupcake trade a month or 2 ago lol
    Hunter Pence is a bitch crew

melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) melanimal_old is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SoutheastBeast1 View Post
    Lol at the latest yahoo update on Swanson saying he won't be ready for the bugs for another year plus or so.

Not sure if serious. He's coming up in September or starting the 2017 season at worst.
    He is no Alex Bregman. There is no doubt if the draft got held again, that Alex Bregman would go #1.

Originally Posted by Jyeatbvg View Post
    Said the Blue Jays last year
    bro im talking about fantasy baseball. I had the best pitching in this league last year and sucked ass. Bacon has some of the best pitching this year and he sucks ass. Fact is I still have the best reliever combination in this league and Colome is probably one of the most valued players in this league because he is a top closer with the SP option. The sad thing is I almost picked Phelps up, but Bacon decided to jump on my bandwagon, but hey Bacon was my inspiration for the reliever stack. Anyway Edwin Diaz has a chance to be an insane reliever, im going to give him a shot.

Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by melanimal_old View Post
    bro im talking about fantasy baseball. I had the best pitching in this league last year and sucked ass. Bacon has some of the best pitching this year and he sucks ass. Fact is I still have the best reliever combination in this league and Colome is probably one of the most valued players in this league because he is a top closer with the SP option. The sad thing is I almost picked Phelps up, but Bacon decided to jump on my bandwagon, but hey Bacon was my inspiration for the reliever stack. Anyway Edwin Diaz has a chance to be an insane reliever, im going to give him a shot.
    Hence my initial point..you should stick with playing only RPs. Your starters are trash and aren't good enough to balance out the ratios of your RPs to give you decent overall numbers.
    Leafs, Raptors, Jays, umad?

Registered User SoutheastBeast1's Avatar
    SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Only true statement in this post
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SoutheastBeast1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    He is no Alex Bregman. There is no doubt if the draft got held again, that Alex Bregman would go #1.
    "One day I won't be able to lift any more. Not I won't want to lift. I mean physically unable. That day could be decades from now or it could be tomorrow. All I know is that's the day I'll wish I could lift more than ever. The day I'd give anything for one more workout, one more set, or one more cardio session. So go hard and enjoy every workout, every set, every rep. Because one day you will wake up and you will never get it back."
    -SoutheastBeast1

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol @ best pitching staff in the league last year. Lol @ bacon having the best staff this year. He has the third worst ERA sitting at 4.17. You're talking out your ass.

brb in first round of playoffs and bats go cold. Have such a **** staff that you can't rely on them. Aw **** bye

son you know nothing.

saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) saaltydog has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Mel always has it all figured out.

Originally Posted by saaltydog View Post
    Lol @ best pitching staff in the league last year. Lol @ bacon having the best staff this year. He has the third worst ERA sitting at 4.17. You're talking out your ass.

brb in first round of playoffs and bats go cold. Have such a **** staff that you can't rely on them. Aw **** bye

son you know nothing.
    He's talking in name. I have the staff that was projected to do the best and it's not close. I'm flat out stacked in that respect. But baseball is a funny game and never works as expected and a lot of the pitchers I have who shouldn't have struggled did struggle, especially early on.

They've calmed down a bit and settled in but we still haven't seen this staff at full potential. It's definitely there and you *******s are gonna have to deal with it eventually.

I can keep all 4 of my aces (Felix, Wainwright, Darvish, and Julio) and be primed again next year as the overwhelming favorite as the best pitching staff.....without even considering the draft for that matter.....and hope performances normalize back to where they belong as the aces that they all are.
    -SoutheastBeast1

You're pitching staff was highly over rated before the season started. It was a house of cards. You're seeing it's full potential. The best years of Wainwright/Felix are behind them. Teheran is pitching way over his head.

The only one worth anything next year can't and won't help you this year, Darvish.

Originally Posted by saaltydog View Post
    You're pitching staff was highly over rated before the season started. It was a house of cards. You're seeing it's full potential. The best years of Wainwright/Felix are behind them. Teheran is pitching way over his head.

The only one worth anything next year can't and won't help you this year, Darvish.

Oh good...another one of these suckers.

-SoutheastBeast1

I just went and looked at Chrallmor's staff

Porcello
    Harvey
    Bauer
    Mengden
    Fulmer
    Hamels
    Nola
    Salazar
    Walker
    Rodon

10 guys and only 2 of them (Hamels and Salazar) have any value

-SoutheastBeast1

I just went and looked at Chrallmor's staff

Porcello
    Harvey
    Bauer
    Mengden
    Fulmer
    Hamels
    Nola
    Salazar
    Walker
    Rodon

10 guys and only 2 of them (Hamels and Salazar) have any value

Your opinion is invalid you still think Wainwright and Felix are good

krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Fukkk it. I need pitching pretty badly.

Still think lindor has his best days to come

Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jyeatbvg has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by krazy33 View Post
    Fukkk it. I need pitching pretty badly.

Still think lindor has his best days to come
    Notbad.jpg

Good trade for both teams. The 4th round pick is a nice haul, and around what I would've given up for Lindor.
    Leafs, Raptors, Jays, umad?

krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Notbad.jpg

Good trade for both teams. The 4th round pick is a nice haul, and around what I would've given up for Lindor.
    really dont want to move lindor tbh.. but i gots desmond

lindor wasn't being kept with trout, betts, marte

Notbad.jpg

Mirin math skills
    -SoutheastBeast1

Damn Chrallmor down to 1 valuable pitcher now
    -SoutheastBeast1

Braves!!!!
    -SoutheastBeast1

Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Bacon,

LETS MAKE A DEAL!
    Inch by Inch is a Sinch

*MMC 4 life*

Green Bay Packers Super Bowl Crew

It aint easy bein steezy SteezeFactory's Avatar
    SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SteezeFactory has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looking at the standings and loling at how top heavy the league is this year, good god. 4th place has a losing record ffs. At least the 4-6 playoff spots are gonna be a total crapshoot, I'm in 11th and am 4 games back on Mel.

Melly boyo, what planet do you live on? This is your staff last year:

José Berrios
    Brad Boxberger
    Carter Capps
    Carlos Carrasco
    Jeurys Familia
    Kevin Gausman
    John Lackey
    Trevor May
    Darren O'Day
    Eduardo Rodríguez
    Danny Salazar
    Joe Smith
    Joakim Soria

'Best in the league' and you had 3 guys that logged more than 125 innings.

mjlaughing.gif

Bacon having one of the best staffs in the league this season

mjlaughing.gif

Righto
    Sun Devils - Cardinals - Suns - Dbakes - Yotes

"Yo, come on, we're Arizona State. They wouldn't give him (President Obama) a degree? Really? I mean, even if they offered him one, he should've been insulted. He'd be like, 'I went to Harvard.' I mean, come on, I barely went to class, and they passed me. It's Arizona [expletive] State!" - Terrell Suggs

I rep AZ brahs

Dear Diary,

Had a bad day at the gym today.

It was leg day. Only did 275 on squats instead of my normal 315. Completely skipped my last exercise (3 sets of lunges).

Skipped abs. Skipped cardio.

Just couldn't get in a rhythm.

Even told myself I was gonna smash some legs when I woke up this morning.

Pretty down on myself

Tomorrows an off day too so I'm gonna have twice as long to think about my poor performance.

Just lying on my bed contemplating what this life's for now.

Yours truly diary,
    Bacon
    -SoutheastBeast1

Originally Posted by Chill Will 33 View Post
    Bacon,

LETS MAKE A DEAL!
    Im gonna assume that's not a serious offer that I'm looking at in the league for your sake.

Who do you want?

Edit:

I just scrolled down and noticed the comments

It looks like its a serious offer. I'm not sure we're a match, lol
    -SoutheastBeast1

Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Chill Will 33 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Im gonna assume that's not a serious offer that I'm looking at in the league for your sake.

Who do you want?

Edit:

I just scrolled down and noticed the comments

It looks like its a serious offer. I'm not sure we're a match, lol
    just like in real life it is a rental for me, the winning ball club, i'm not going to mortgage my teams future for old players that may or may not even pan out for the rest of this season. you need to rebuild, i'm willing to move draft picks to get this done but i'm not crazy like the owners the past few days paying a 3rd for a closer about to lose his job and a 4th for a closer that may not have 15 save chances the rest of the year. I came to you figuring you'd understand. Of couse i'm not going to offer you 100 cents on the dollar right off the bat, that's bad business, but i'm open to anything, lets talk and see what happens.
    Inch by Inch is a Sinch

*MMC 4 life*

Well I'm not trading you 3 pitchers to turn my 4th round pick into a 2nd round pick either

Just because I'm out of it (which I'm actually not. I'm 2 gb of 6th) doesn't mean I'm handing players out like they're candy on Halloween.

You're not in the ballpark. Like at all. I'm just trying to let you know where you stand.

Like I said I don't think we're a match if that's your initial offer. Letting you know that is my counter proposal at this stage of trade talks.

And for the record I have every intention of keeping wainwright. Not sure why I wouldn't.

2.94 era, 0.92 whip 30 K's in 33 IP over the last month.

Disclaimer to everyone. Lol at anyone in this league who tries to devalue wainwright in an offer to me. Save us both the time if you're not serious.

It took him a little more time post surgery is all. Wainwright is completely fine in my book. He's got at least 3 more years as the ace of STL
    -SoutheastBeast1

Well I'm not trading you 3 pitchers to turn my 4th round pick into a 2nd round pick either

Just because I'm out of it (which I'm actually not. I'm 2 gb of 6th) doesn't mean I'm handing players out like they're candy on Halloween.

You're not in the ballpark. Like at all. I'm just trying to let you know where you stand.

Like I said I don't think we're a match if that's your initial offer. Letting you know that is my counter proposal at this stage of trade talks.

And for the record I have every intention of keeping wainwright. Not sure why I wouldn't.

2.94 era, 0.92 whip 30 K's in 33 IP over the last month.

Disclaimer to everyone. Lol at anyone in this league who tries to devalue wainwright in an offer to me. Save us both the time if you're not serious.

It took him a little more time post surgery is all. Wainwright is completely fine in my book. He's got at least 3 more years as the ace of STL
    got ya, waino is outta the deal n e ways, i was on the fence about him tbh
    Inch by Inch is a Sinch

*MMC 4 life*

Originally Posted by Chill Will 33 View Post
    got ya, waino is outta the deal n e ways, i was on the fence about him tbh
    I mean that's a more reasonable offer but still not there. I've already got an offer for Osuna and waiting for my PM to be responded to.

You keep calling my players rental players but let me stop you for a second and blow your mind.

What exactly is your 2nd round pick in 2017? He's not a keeper. He's a rental player for 2017.

I'm just saying bro.

I appreciate the offer to bounce either of those guys back to me a seasons end. It's a nice angle to play and I respect that. Definitely some value in that I won't lie.

But I'm putting the breaks on us doing anything right now.

I'll keep you in mind. And Osuna isn't my only closer so if he goes before I get back around to you don't worry I still have Kimbrel too
    -SoutheastBeast1

I mean that's a more reasonable offer but still not there. I've already got an offer for Osuna and waiting for my PM to be responded to.

You keep calling my players rental players but let me stop you for a second and blow your mind.

What exactly is your 2nd round pick in 2017? He's not a keeper. He's a rental player for 2017.

I'm just saying bro.

I appreciate the offer to bounce either of those guys back to me a seasons end. It's a nice angle to play and I respect that. Definitely some value in that I won't lie.

But I'm putting the breaks on us doing anything right now.

I'll keep you in mind. And Osuna isn't my only closer so if he goes before I get back around to you don't worry I still have Kimbrel too
    Got ya, if and when we make a deal the bounce back will still apply, my keepers are set so anyone outside them 6 is really not needed. I am fine with doing a deal later on if you fall out of contention as i've got a solid 3 weeks before i have to make a choice on my RP situation in Colorado. I really am trying to find a SP 3/4 to help round out my staff, that's my main goal.
    Inch by Inch is a Sinch

*MMC 4 life*

well, volquez and givens blew era and whip for me this week.

looks like ill be starting miller against colorado and garza against the nats after all

I think we goof'd on that trade. 9th rnd is 3rd rnd.

That's on me. Was in a hurry and didn't even look until just now
    -SoutheastBeast1

Closed Thread
Page 579 of 1077 FirstFirst ... 79 479 529 569 577 578 579 580 581 589 629 679 ... LastLast