Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    your_boy_Al will become famous soon enough. (+50) your_boy_Al will become famous soon enough. (+50) your_boy_Al will become famous soon enough. (+50) your_boy_Al will become famous soon enough. (+50) your_boy_Al will become famous soon enough. (+50) your_boy_Al will become famous soon enough. (+50) your_boy_Al will become famous soon enough. (+50) your_boy_Al will become famous soon enough. (+50) your_boy_Al will become famous soon enough. (+50) your_boy_Al will become famous soon enough. (+50) your_boy_Al will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Henri642 View Post
    If i was as tall as you all I would care about is my potential to look like a monster.
    lolwut

Phatso is not very well liked. (-100) Phatso is not very well liked. (-100) Phatso is not very well liked. (-100) Phatso is not very well liked. (-100) Phatso is not very well liked. (-100) Phatso is not very well liked. (-100) Phatso is not very well liked. (-100) Phatso is not very well liked. (-100) Phatso is not very well liked. (-100) Phatso is not very well liked. (-100) Phatso is not very well liked. (-100)
    chill man im new to this, the reason why im confused is because im getting opinions to cut and bulk and have no idea which one to chose/correct.
    you say that if i lose weight i will look even worse - how so?

your_boy_Al will become famous soon enough. (+50) your_boy_Al will become famous soon enough. (+50) your_boy_Al will become famous soon enough. (+50) your_boy_Al will become famous soon enough. (+50) your_boy_Al will become famous soon enough. (+50) your_boy_Al will become famous soon enough. (+50) your_boy_Al will become famous soon enough. (+50) your_boy_Al will become famous soon enough. (+50) your_boy_Al will become famous soon enough. (+50) your_boy_Al will become famous soon enough. (+50) your_boy_Al will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Phatso View Post
    chill man im new to this, the reason why im confused is because im getting opinions to cut and bulk and have no idea which one to chose/correct.
    He sounds like a wannabe gym bra. Do you want to look good for the ladiez or the bras?

RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250) RaveBDK has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    its honestly hard to say....depending on how hard you work and how determined you are will definitely play a huge role in the amount of time it will take.

I'd say atleast 6-12 months...to get a nice frame and be pretty ripped (well in comparison to the avg. joe).

hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No muscle + flab = not good looking.

Please, do exactly as vipergq and the other guy (whose name I forgot) told you. They know what they are talking about. I made the same mistake you're about to commit.

115 kg, starved down to 78 kg, still looked like ****. Now, a year later, I still weigh about 78 kg, but my body composition has changed drastically (although I don't look quite as good as I want to, yet, but that's only a matter of time). I have gone down the wrong road; don't make the same mistake.

Phatso is not very well liked. (-100) Phatso is not very well liked. (-100) Phatso is not very well liked. (-100) Phatso is not very well liked. (-100) Phatso is not very well liked. (-100) Phatso is not very well liked. (-100) Phatso is not very well liked. (-100) Phatso is not very well liked. (-100) Phatso is not very well liked. (-100) Phatso is not very well liked. (-100) Phatso is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by hankst View Post
    No muscle + flab = not good looking.

Please, do exactly as vipergq and the other guy (whose name I forgot) told you. They know what they are talking about. I made the same mistake you're about to commit.

115 kg, starved down to 78 kg, still looked like ****. Now, a year later, I still weigh about 78 kg, but my body composition has changed drastically (although I don't look quite as good as I want to, yet, but that's only a matter of time). I have gone down the wrong road; don't make the same mistake.
    hypothetically, what if i wanted to look slim/skinny rather than muscly. why couldnt i just shed the BF instead of cut.

hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hankst is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    hypothetically, what if i wanted to look slim/skinny rather than muscly. why couldnt i just shed the BF instead of cut.
    Because you have nothing worth showing underneath. You'll look kinda okay in clothes, but you'll look like a flabby crack addict without. You need at least some muscle to look good naked.

Alek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    A lot of people here are bodybuilding addicts. Its like a cult, they all want to look like monsters, so they have the need to convince everyone to look that way too. Hey, I have a bodybuilding goal too... but I won't try to dissuade you from looking skinny. Its called the "adonis complex" where bodybuilders have a distorted view of reality, what they refer to as "sh**ty looking" is pretty attractive to most normal people or the ladies. This adonis-complex is also known as "reverse-annorexia" i.e. being repulsed with a lack of muscle.

There's nothing objectively wrong with looking skinny, in fact, most women prefer the skinny to the bodybuilding look. Go research the adonis effect... there's been research showing that most guys over-estimate how much muscle they need to look good by 20-30 pounds!

If you want to look skinny (like a male fashion model), go for it, there's nothing wrong with that preference. You can always add muscle later if you get tired of the skinny look.
    Last edited by Alek; 01-26-2010 at 08:35 AM.

Henri642 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Henri642 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Henri642 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Henri642 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Henri642 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Henri642 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Henri642 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Henri642 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Henri642 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Henri642 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Henri642 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by your_boy_Al View Post
    lolwut
    Tell me little man, what would a 6 foot 6 guy look with a 240 pound frame at a low bf%?

You probably will never know since you're as tall as kim kardashian

Henri642 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Henri642 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Henri642 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Henri642 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Henri642 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Henri642 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Henri642 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Henri642 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Henri642 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Henri642 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Henri642 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    He sounds like a wannabe gym bra. Do you want to look good for the ladiez or the bras?
    Im around 10% all year long and get down to 8% during beach season.... you mad Im springbreaking on your midget ass ???

Alek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Tell me little man, what would a 6 foot 6 guy look with a 240 pound frame at a low bf%?

You probably will never know since you're as tall as kim kardashian
    He will look like a male fashion model. They have zero muscle, low-bodyfat and are about 6'2 to 6'6. More women out there fantasizing about male fashion models than fitness models.

Originally Posted by Alek View Post
    He will look like a male fashion model. They have zero muscle, low-bodyfat and are about 6'2 to 6'6. More women out there fantasizing about male fashion models than fitness models.
    You sound like you have an obsession with them too

Afaik most male fashion models look like childish homosexuals while most women prefer some mass with a low % google ryan reynolds

I think doing this "for the ladies" gets you nowhere. Whatever.

OP seems to be convinced to starve himself and leave some empty bags of skin on his body. We gave you some advice, now it's up to you to decide.

Afaik most male fashion models look like childish homosexuals while most women prefer some mass with a low % google ryan reynolds
    There's much scientific research on the subject. Most of that perception is BS that we've been sold by the BB industry. The research shows that what women like is 20-30 pounds less muscle-mass than what we THINK they like.

Originally Posted by hankst View Post
    I think doing this "for the ladies" gets you nowhere. Whatever.

OP seems to be convinced to starve himself and leave some empty bags of skin on his body. We gave you some advice, now it's up to you to decide.
    Well, you could always exercise for guys J/K...

The only reason I'm not going the skinny/fit route myself is because I'm exercising for the challenge that adding mass brings. I like how difficult adding mass is, and I'm in this for the challenge. If all I cared about was the wimminz, I'd have just ended after my first cut years ago and never done another bulk.

But that is my personal idea... If a guy only wants to exercise for the ladies and he's satisfied with JUST THAT, there's no reason for us to bash him and try to make him "one of us". If he only cares about looking just "good enough for the ladies", there's nothing wrong with that goal. Its a free country.
    Last edited by Alek; 01-26-2010 at 08:47 AM.

Im around 10% all year long and get down to 8% during beach season.... you mad Im springbreaking on your midget ass ???
    Yeah I'm the one who's lost his cool here... "Springbreaking on your ass"... Jesus Christ what a douchebag.

ouija818 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ouija818 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ouija818 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ouija818 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ouija818 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ouija818 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ouija818 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ouija818 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ouija818 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ouija818 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ouija818 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by your_boy_al View Post
    personally i'd recommend a high protein, low carb diet with regular cardio and a bodyweight exercise routine. You don't want size, right, you're looking to get ripped?
    0_-

EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I can't even imagine that!

Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why's everybody telling him to clean bulk? If he had decent muscle mass then it would be a legit thing to do

I suggest you cut then clean bulk

It looks like you have gyno bro

If he clean bulks he will have to cut after that anyway (he might even add more fat) and he could lose muscle when cutting

BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50) BallAb0veAll will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by vipergq View Post
    Cutting will do nothing for you.

you need to build a muscle frame before even THINKING about cutting...
    this... this.... and I think.... this? oh yes and this.

Keep working though bro, get those muscles pumped and build the frame that you want. A lot of us were at the point where you are now so keep your head up big guy.

Stick to your diet and stick to your workout routine. Remember you're not working with magic so these things are going to take time so you have to stick it out. We're here to help so keep us updated man.

I wish you the best of luck.
    "Its YOU vs. YOU"

rufretic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rufretic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rufretic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rufretic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rufretic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rufretic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rufretic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rufretic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rufretic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rufretic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rufretic is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    LOL! Whatever, mate! If you check my pictures I actually HAVE the kind of body OP is specifically training for, so don't tell me I don't know what I'm talking about.
    You got blessed with much better genetics than op. Just because you have a decent build and only had to cut to show it don't assume the op can do the same and defiantly don't assume you know what you are talking about.
    Your advice has not been bad for someone with a better starting base but for op, what you are suggesting will not make him look like the goal physics he posted.

This is why your getting mixed advice. Most people don't understand that when you are skinny fat, like yourself, you can't just lower your body fat. You need a little muscle to burn the fat. No one is telling you to get huge. You could add 10-15lbs of muscle and people would not even be able to tell you lift but what it will do is help you to burn the extra fat and get you that lean athletic look your going for, not the bodybuilder look. You would need 40+ lbs to look like a bodybuilder.

A lot of people here are bodybuilding addicts. Its like a cult, they all want to look like monsters, so they have the need to convince everyone to look that way too. Hey, I have a bodybuilding goal too... but I won't try to dissuade you from looking skinny. Its called the "adonis complex" where bodybuilders have a distorted view of reality, what they refer to as "sh**ty looking" is pretty attractive to most normal people or the ladies. This adonis-complex is also known as "reverse-annorexia" i.e. being repulsed with a lack of muscle.

There's nothing objectively wrong with looking skinny, in fact, most women prefer the skinny to the bodybuilding look. Go research the adonis effect... there's been research showing that most guys over-estimate how much muscle they need to look good by 20-30 pounds!

If you want to look skinny (like a male fashion model), go for it, there's nothing wrong with that preference. You can always add muscle later if you get tired of the skinny look.
    Why are you giving him false hope? You obviously have no knowledge of fitness or even bodybuilding for that matter. The only good advice you have given is for him to talk to a personal trainer and they will tell him the same thing as me or a few of the others that know how the body works. The op needs a serious body re composition with diet and weight training to reach his goal. He will need to add muscle and lose fat. He will not look how he wants with diet and you keep saying we only "want to look like monsters" lol. That isn't true at all. I just want to look and feel good. I have way more muscle mass than the op but if I was to do a good long cut and bring my bf to 6-8% like the guys op posted, I wouldn't look much bigger than them. I'm trying not to make this personal but we can tell you know close to nothing about nutrion and training by looking at your av so please stop giving this kid your terrible advice. He will not reach his goal listening to you period. It has nothing to do with being skinny or big, it's body composition and he needs big changes to look good in anybodys eyes.

Originally Posted by JRDiamondDelts View Post
    Why's everybody telling him to clean bulk? If he had decent muscle mass then it would be a legit thing to do

I suggest you cut then clean bulk

It looks like you have gyno bro

If he clean bulks he will have to cut after that anyway (he might even add more fat) and he could lose muscle when cutting
    The idea behind a clean bulk is to add mass without fat. You can actually lose fat on a clean bulk.

Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000) Withoutreason is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rufretic View Post
    The idea behind a clean bulk is to add mass without fat. You can actually lose fat on a clean bulk.
    Well a clean bulk would probably be better in the long run, I'd say just workout, eat clean and add lots of cardio

Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Do whatever you want OP, but it's a lot harder to cut with a lower amount of muscle. The muscle does work for you just sitting there existing. 35 calories per pound per day roughly. You add 10 pounds of muscle in a year or so and you have 350 calories that get burned automagically every day. That's like a 3-4 mile run that your added muscle does for you every day while you're looking at porn. Good deal, right?

If you do decide to cut, make sure you don't lose more than .5-1 pound a week or you will have even less muscle than you do now and your tendency to gain back fat will be much higher since you'll have the reverse effect of the muscle-porn situation outlined above.

Either way, you need to toss all of the crap out of your diet, lift heavy and the decision just comes down to where your calories are going to be.

t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) t1ger is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    When thinking about it, a recomp would maybe be the right to do for you.

EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EvuLFleA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    There's much scientific research on the subject. Most of that perception is BS that we've been sold by the BB industry. The research shows that what women like is 20-30 pounds less muscle-mass than what we THINK they like.
    Scientific research showing what muscle mass women prefer. Interesting. I'd like to speak with these scientists.

kboxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kboxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kboxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kboxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kboxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kboxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kboxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kboxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kboxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kboxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kboxer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    OP something to take into account is the stats on these guys you speak of. Its all an illusion bro. Their arms, shoulders, back width etc are bigger which gives the look that you want.

Plus more muscle equals more calories metabolized. Looking at someone in a picture and in person are two different animals.

Viper was right. Pack some mass on and learn about diet and working out. If it isnt underneath to show you arent gonna see it if you catch my drift
    Do not demand what you cannot take by force!

Originally Posted by kboxer View Post
    Pack some mass on and learn about diet and working out. If it isnt underneath to show you arent gonna see it if you catch my drift
    this is what im going to do, diet but lift hard at the same time.

ill post pictures at the end of march/april and show you the progrssion..

thread closed.

loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Haha bro im skinny fat too..and I had/have it MUCH MUCH worse than you, I had to cut because i was unhealthy and dropped around 30lbs, now I still look skinny fat and like ****.

Right now im cutting because I cant train legs and back from an injury, but man if I could freakin train everything, I WOULD FREAKIN BULK.

I can post pics if u want after i eat dinner

Originally Posted by loco10 View Post
    Haha bro im skinny fat too..and I had/have it MUCH MUCH worse than you, I had to cut because i was unhealthy and dropped around 30lbs, now I still look skinny fat and like ****.

Right now im cutting because I cant train legs and back from an injury, but man if I could freakin train everything, I WOULD FREAKIN BULK.

I can post pics if u want after i eat dinner
    yeah thatd be good if you post pics

loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) loco10 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    yeah thatd be good if you post pics
    Before pics, at around 200lbs...of pure fukin fat...and 0 muscle...

After pics, at around 160lbs, i lost muscle mass in my legs due to surgery...lost a nice amount of pure fat and gained a small amount of muscle everywhere, but I still look like complete ****:

Since I cant work out legs and back due to injury and surgery, I think Im gonna keep cutting and see where it takes me...ill reccommend you to bulk tho since Ive been having trouble loosing BF at this point, might be because of no muscle, im like in a plateau but ill let you know if I make progress, I should be able to shed fat if I eat below maintenance since its science but the progress has been VERY slow recently and retardedly frustrating.

Being at 160lbs, 6?1 tall and at around 22% body fat...is quite terrible Im gonna end up looking like the people above said, the machinist, LOL! Im my calculations are right, if I wanna get to 10% AKA abs, Im gonna be at around 140lbs

Certainly skinny fat is a bad start lol

Peace
    Last edited by loco10; 01-26-2010 at 06:37 PM.