varundbest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varundbest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varundbest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varundbest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varundbest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varundbest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varundbest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varundbest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varundbest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varundbest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varundbest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question I wish to take a fat burner but comfused.

I am 20 years old, 82 Kgs weight, more than 5' 11" height (nearly 6') mostly lean body but my stomach is bulging out a little. I wish to get abs quick (Thick abs, not the tiny ones which are only seen on extreme low fat %). So i'm thinking to take a fat burner to quickly reduce fat and get abs which will boost my morale and then focus on weight training and bulging up the muscles a bit (I want lean but muscular body). So i found a couple of products -

Nutrex Lipo6 Black - http://www.amazon.in/Nutrex-Lipo6-Bl...s=lipo+6+black
    Muscle Pharm Shred Matrix Fat Burner
    Muscletech Hydroxy Cut Hardcore Elite-Svetol Green Coffee Bean Extract Formula

You are free to refer any other product if you believe it to be better. Which fat burner do you think i should take?

Slicing up eyeballs ChiBearsfan's Avatar
    ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Fat burners won't make a difference in whether your abs are small or large - your ab workout and/or genetics will determine that.

Honestly, your diet will have a much larger impact on your weight loss (belly fat loss) that a fat loss product.

That said, the EC stack is what I had most success with, but I only used it after my diet came to a plateau.

Products containing Yohimbine/caffeine are also reported to be effective (one product I treid a sample of was Absolute Fuel Xtreme - it seemed to be effective but I suspect some of the weight that came off was water - I just tried a week's worth), or you can just buy Yohimbine - I would recommend you look through the products section of this site - there are loads of product reviews. Good luck!

FYI - from what I have read green coffee bean is not a very effective ingredient - One of the Hydroxycut products is supposed to be effective though - check the ingredients for Yohimbine.

πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ…ΆπŸ…° πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…°πŸ…ΏπŸ…ΎπŸ…½ EjnarKolinkar's Avatar
    EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Works to seperate cash from wallet.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I am 5'10 169 and I was 180 like a month and a half ago.
    I would just keep counting a 500 deficit and the weight will come off- albiet slowly.
    The skinniet you get, the harder your body holds onto fat. Just keep going and I promise you'll lose the stomach.
    Don't waste money on a fatburner made by a corporation.
    If you insist on taking a fat burner try the EC stack- it is the most effective and least costly.

http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack

Drop the advil tho. You can get bronkaid over the counter at Wal greens or CVS.
    THIS WILL NOT WORK IF YOUR DIET IS NOT IN CHECK.
    Do not expect miracles from what is literally a 5% increase in metabolism from fat burners

Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Waste of money. Food = energy. Fat = excess energy stored within fat cells (expanding them). It's your own energy. Use it. And don't eat so much as to cancel out your efforts.

Eat less, move more, lose fat. Better off spending your money on food sources and a gym membership than a sugar pill with caffeine.
    "When a problem comes along, you must whip it." ~Simon Belmont

varundbest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varundbest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varundbest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varundbest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varundbest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varundbest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varundbest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varundbest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varundbest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varundbest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) varundbest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hmm... Okay, I just checked and I'm actually 177 lbs (80.3 kg)
    So in the end, I shouldn't take fat burner...
    I need something to boost my alertness and push me to do cardio.. I feel tired after cycling and running for which actually affects my weight training... Like today I ran 1.3 km in 10 minutes, 10 minutes of cycling, 4 sets of abs and after that when I started biceps, I felt as if I'm not really able to push forward due to being tired/low on energy or anything like that...

Registered User SubWooferCooker's Avatar
    SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SubWooferCooker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    sounds like you would enjoy a pre work out supplement if you want something to give you more focus and energy, i don't use a pre work out anymore as i am mentally self motivated these days but last year i tried muscle pharm assualt and that 100% gave me a good energy boost and increases focus while training, its the only one i ever tried and im not a fan of supplements etc if they are not needed but that stuff really did work and i would recommend it.

Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Zevias is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by varundbest View Post
    Hmm... Okay, I just checked and I'm actually 177 lbs (80.3 kg)
    So in the end, I shouldn't take fat burner...
    I need something to boost my alertness and push me to do cardio.. I feel tired after cycling and running for which actually affects my weight training... Like today I ran 1.3 km in 10 minutes, 10 minutes of cycling, 4 sets of abs and after that when I started biceps, I felt as if I'm not really able to push forward due to being tired/low on energy or anything like that...
    Probably because you're literally starving.
    My assumption is you're doing way too much cardio. Add that on top of already restricting the amount of food going into your body= extreme lethargy.
    My advice, stop doing cardio or keep it to a very minimum amount. You do not need cardio to lose weight, the food deficit will do it alone.
    How many calories are you eating?
    Given your stats your should be ball parking 1700 without any added deficit from exercise. Eat a realistic deficit and drop the unecessary cardio and get a real workout off any website and I am sure your weight loss will accelerate and you'll have all the energy in the world.

Originally Posted by Zevias View Post
    Probably because you're literally starving.
    My assumption is you're doing way too much cardio. Add that on top of already restricting the amount of food going into your body= extreme lethargy.
    My advice, stop doing cardio or keep it to a very minimum amount. You do not need cardio to lose weight, the food deficit will do it alone.
    How many calories are you eating?
    Given your stats your should be ball parking 1700 without any added deficit from exercise. Eat a realistic deficit and drop the unecessary cardio and get a real workout off any website and I am sure your weight loss will accelerate and you'll have all the energy in the world.
    My diet -
    Breakfast -
    1 glass of milk with corn flakes without any sugar. (250ml)
    sprout salad

1:00 pm
    fruit salad, small bowl

4:30 pm
    main food
    3-4 Roti (Indian bread, 120 calorie each) with soya bean/chicken/any of the pulses

Gym at around 7 pm

After gym, 400ml curd without any sugar or anything, around 500ml freshly made mix fruit juice without any addons.

And if i'm still hungry then, soya bean or sprouts...

Sleep and rise up and repeat...

ElizabethTucker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Arrow

I think it's good for you.......