Swerdz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swerdz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swerdz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swerdz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swerdz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swerdz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swerdz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swerdz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swerdz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swerdz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swerdz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How do you dumbell bench press?

I have seen it done 2 ways, elbows way out like so: http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercise...ll-bench-press

BUT I have also seen it with elbows tucked in, basically the fists touching the sides of each boob.

HOW U DO IT SIRS?!

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Swerdz View Post
    I have seen it done 2 ways, elbows way out like so: http://www.bodybuilding.com/exercise...ll-bench-press

BUT I have also seen it with elbows tucked in, basically the fists touching the sides of each boob.

HOW U DO IT SIRS?!
    I flare out the elbows about halfway.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

Swerdz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swerdz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swerdz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swerdz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swerdz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swerdz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swerdz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swerdz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swerdz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swerdz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swerdz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    do you keep your elbows slightly bent at the top?

jjstokes1 is a complete loser! (-2000) jjstokes1 is a complete loser! (-2000) jjstokes1 is a complete loser! (-2000) jjstokes1 is a complete loser! (-2000) jjstokes1 is a complete loser! (-2000) jjstokes1 is a complete loser! (-2000) jjstokes1 is a complete loser! (-2000) jjstokes1 is a complete loser! (-2000) jjstokes1 is a complete loser! (-2000) jjstokes1 is a complete loser! (-2000) jjstokes1 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by Swerdz View Post

HOW U DO IT SIRS?!
    your forearms should be perpendicular to the floor. If its angled inward, the triceps would be involved. As for the elbows, i keep them tucked so that weight is being vectored onto my chest.
    NYPD cawk riding mods negged 10X for calling out the NYPD being racist.

im red and dont give a fuk....

bwacked has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bwacked has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bwacked has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bwacked has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bwacked has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bwacked has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bwacked has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bwacked has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bwacked has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    IMO.... bring your elbows down til you feel the stretch (which opens up your chest) then bring the dumb bells straight up and across your chest til they meet in the center of your torso arms extended...hold then bring back down. repeat 8-10 reps
    I wake up early 5 days a week to do something I hate (work), so why not wake up a little earlier to do something I love? (work-out)......What motivates YOU?!?!?!?!

JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just like a benchpress. Hold the dumbbells like youre holding a bar, and press them.

FFS
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Misc Crew

Combat Veterans Crew

MaximusJuris will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaximusJuris will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaximusJuris will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaximusJuris will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaximusJuris will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaximusJuris will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaximusJuris will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaximusJuris will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaximusJuris will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaximusJuris will become famous soon enough. (+50) MaximusJuris will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DJAuto View Post
    I flare out the elbows about halfway.

this...

about halfway...

the inside of the dumbbells normally hit the outer side of my chest