MP4AU has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Do you guys think I'm a mesomorph?...

This might be hard without pics but basically

5'11

Top 4 abs visible. I have pretty wide hip bones 33" waist bellow belly button but I can wear some 30" pants. I tend to store any fat on the love handles/ lower back.

15.5" arms, 16'' calves... cant remember legs

I tend to put on mass very easy but it's hard for me to lean out. I have pretty good vascularity in my arms, low abs, little calves and legs too. I'm not sure if you guys can answer my question without pics but i thought I'd just ask since I've been curious for a while.

blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MP4AU View Post
    This might be hard without pics but basically

5'11

Top 4 abs visible. I have pretty wide hip bones 33" waist bellow belly button but I can wear some 30" pants. I tend to store any fat on the love handles/ lower back.

15.5" arms, 16'' calves... cant remember legs

I tend to put on mass very easy but it's hard for me to lean out. I have pretty good vascularity in my arms, low abs, little calves and legs too. I'm not sure if you guys can answer my question without pics but i thought I'd just ask since I've been curious for a while.
    I've always read that a pretty good indicator is if you take your thumb and middle finger and wrap it around your wrist and they just touch you have the bone structure of a mesomorph, if your fingers overlap, your an ectomorph, and if they don't touch at all you're an enomorph. also if you go to the Bodybuilding.com supersite and do a search they have a calculator that tells you what you are. Just answer the questions they ask honestly and it should give you a pretty good idea of what you are. again I do not know how accurate either of these are but it's at least something that will give you an idea.

I tend to notice the about the same things as you are noticing: no problem gaining muscle but problems leaning up...I would consider myself a mesomorph but I'm not totally sure.

blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10) blong4133 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Insight View Post
    i dunno about that. my fingers overlap but i've always been more on the fat side than the skinny side. i think i'm an endo/meso. and i really don't think that wrist size has to do with metabolic speed or capacity to put on muscle
    Yeah I know, Like I said I don't know how accurate it is but that's what i've read. I too have trouble believing that your wrist size tells you what you body is capable of doing in certain periods of time but I do think there is some scientific basis behind bone structure and your body type...but then again, I'm just a history major...lol...my girlfriend would probably be the better one to post on this topic since she's studying to become a physical therapist...haha

Roke-Ster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roke-Ster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roke-Ster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roke-Ster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roke-Ster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roke-Ster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roke-Ster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roke-Ster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roke-Ster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roke-Ster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Roke-Ster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    endomorphs tend to gain muscle easily as well.
    so you might stll be a endomorph.

But, if your abs are visible then...

idk

a f*ckin freak of nature =)

or an endo meso
    =P

Drake7 is just really nice. (+1000) Drake7 is just really nice. (+1000) Drake7 is just really nice. (+1000) Drake7 is just really nice. (+1000) Drake7 is just really nice. (+1000) Drake7 is just really nice. (+1000) Drake7 is just really nice. (+1000) Drake7 is just really nice. (+1000) Drake7 is just really nice. (+1000) Drake7 is just really nice. (+1000) Drake7 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not sure without pics.
    You really know when you see a meso though, they have great posture, decent build and low bf when they start out.
    Damn I envy those guys.