Vyvv is just really nice. (+1000) Vyvv is just really nice. (+1000) Vyvv is just really nice. (+1000) Vyvv is just really nice. (+1000) Vyvv is just really nice. (+1000) Vyvv is just really nice. (+1000) Vyvv is just really nice. (+1000) Vyvv is just really nice. (+1000) Vyvv is just really nice. (+1000) Vyvv is just really nice. (+1000) Vyvv is just really nice. (+1000)

Few problems with my calves

I went to a doctor, physio and podiatrist whom all commented saying that I had extremely tight muscles especially in my calves resulting in 'shin splint' and having flat feet doesn't help so I was assigned a couple of stretches and special insoles which are being made for my feet.

Can anyone here relate or recommend other stretches/work I can do? I was told to lay off running, heavy squats etc and told I need to focus on STRETCHING my leg muscles not necessarily making them stronger/bigger (not yet anyway) - shin splints are when you get extreme pains from just under the knee down the shin and makes it pretty much impossible to walk/run. Thanks!

bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bikes4u is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    there are a few shin splint solutions including taping your shins/calves before running. I had to work through mine and it hurt like hell for a long time. What I did was run on a treadmill instead of pavement or a track. I would run .25 miles then walk .25 miles, repeat. after a while I was good to run. Drop back on your run speed will/may help also. I wouldn't give up calf strength exercises because if your doing them right (full ROM) your stretching them as you do your exercise.
    ◊–◊–◊–◊-Cut Like Diamonds by June Crew–◊–◊–◊–◊
    Old school workouts, weight lifting. Believer in Iron. Following Arnold's teachings and principles.

=Anxiety Crew=

Must Read: Encyclopedia of Body Building by Arnold. "Bodybuilding is the best sport." Arnold

braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Read and do ALL of the foot and calf exercises in section 4 of this article:

http://www.eatmoveimprove.com/2009/1...-dysfunctions/

ALso, use heat -> massage -> stretching (PNF)

Each 10-15 minutes each. 2-3 times a day, 4-5x a week.