chicagojosh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicagojosh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicagojosh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicagojosh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicagojosh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicagojosh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicagojosh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicagojosh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicagojosh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicagojosh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chicagojosh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

shoulders....no DOM's?

Hello all,

I've been trying to bring up my delts, and have been hitting them hard, even giving them their own workout. I combine with traps, and my workouts are usually...

Military Press or OHP. 5 sets 8-12 reps
    Lateral Raises. 5 sets 8-12 reps
    Upright Rows (narrow grip). 3 sets 8-12 reps
    Rear Delt flies. 3-4 sets. 8-12 reps
    Shrugs. 4 sets 8-15 reps.

I'm not getting sore after this. with all other bodys parts I get DOM's. I never seem to with shoulders, even after placing more emphasis on a "shoulder day" Any thoughts? More weight less reps? more volume? I'm going at it hard as hell, thinking I'll barely be able to lift my arms the next 2 days...then nothing. I know DOM's doesn't necessarily mean gains, but I'm not sure the gains are coming like I thought either.

Thanks in advance.
    Current 1 rep maxes:

Bench: 315
    Squat: 345
    Dead Lift: 405
    Standing OHP: 185 x 3

*lower back injuries! (herniated disc)
    I know my Squat/DL #'s are lagging compared to bench. I'm working on it now that the back is feeling good :)

a couple videos of my lifts on youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa-invujoGGf0nGf7ufWq3w/videos

Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yodums is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Most people don't get DOMS in their shoulders. As long as your lifts are going up and your shoulders are growing, I wouldn't worry about DOMS. That goes for any body part.

NLSTrainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) NLSTrainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) NLSTrainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) NLSTrainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) NLSTrainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) NLSTrainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) NLSTrainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) NLSTrainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) NLSTrainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) NLSTrainer is on a distinguished road. (+10) NLSTrainer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You really need to give shoulders a very different stimulus, than what they are used to. If u are used to 8-12 reps shock with 4-6 and 15-20 or with some trisets etc.
    www.notsogifted.com how to transform you body naturally, and make training your lifestyle

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCp6m-kuCNnhtWCxW51awCmg Training and nutrition videos