Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Registered User 2Rude4MyOwnGood's Avatar
    2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2Rude4MyOwnGood has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

you know you grew up in the 80s if. . .

hey i stole this from another site, brings back memories.

You know you grew up in the '80s if....

1)You ever ended your sentence with "psych"

2)You solved the Rubics cube.....by peeling off the stickers

3)You watched the pound puppies or owned some

4)You can sing the rap to "the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air"

5)You wore biker shorts under your skirts and felt stylish

6)You yearned to be a member of the Baby-sitters Club and tried to start a club of your own.

7)You owned those little Strawberry Shortcake scented dolls

8) You know what 'Whoa' means from Blossom

9)Three words: M.C. Hammer

10)You thought it would be great to have a friend named "Boner"

11)You can sing the entire theme song to "DuckTales"

12)You played the Chipmunks Christmas album all year long!

13)The crypt keeper really freaked you out

14)Remember reading Kool-Aid man comics

15)You ever watched Fraggle Rock

16)You had plastic streamers on the handle bars of your bike, a basket in front, or a banana seat

17)When it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons

18) You wore a pony tail to the side of your head

19)You saw the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on the big screen

20)You got super-excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school

21)You made your mom buy you one of those clips that would hold your shirt in a knot on the side

22)"Whatcha talking about Willis?!?!"

23)You played the game "Mash" with friends at school

24)You wore a Jordache jean jacket and you were proud of it

25)L.A. GEAR

26)Your mother wouldn't let you have garbage pail kids

27)You wanted to change your name to Jem in kindergarten

28) You remember reading "Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing" and all the Ramona books

29)You know the profound meaning of "Wax on, Wax off"

30)You wanted to be a Goonie

31)You ever wore fluorescent, neon if you will, clothing

32)You wanted to be on StarSearch

33)You can remember what Michael Jackson looked like before his nose fell off.

34)You took Lunch boxes/pails to school

35)You have ever pondered why Smurfette was the ONLY female smurf

36)You remember the craze, and then banning of slap bracelets

37)You still get the urge to use "NOT" at the end of every statement you make

38) You remember Hypercolor T-shirts

39)Barbie and the Rockers was your favorite band

40)You remember Punky Brewster

41)You loved Howard the duck

42)You thought She-ra and He-man should hook up

43)You thought your childhood friends would never leave because you exchanged "friendship bracelets"

44)You ever owned a pair of Jelly Shoes

45)After you saw Pee-Wee's Big Adventure you couldn't stop saying "I know you are but what am I?"

46)You remember "I've fallen...and I can't get up!"

47)You remember going to the skating rink before there were inline skates

48) You ever got seriously injured on a slip and slide

49)You know not to mix poprocks and soda

50)You have played with a 'skip-it'

51)You had or went to a birthday party at Chuck E. Cheeses with the singing rat and that purple thing "When I say Happy you say Birthday...Happy...Birthday... Happy..Birthday"

52)Saved by the Bell was one of your favorite shows

53)You ever sat on or used one knee on a skateboard

54)You learned oldies songs by watching Alvin and the Chipmunks

55)You had a Glow Worm or watched the cartoons

56)You remember dancing along with the Bangles in "Walk Like An Egyptian"

57)If you remember Heathcliff the orange cat

58) You saw the California Raisins Christmas claymation special (the camels were so cool!!)

59)You remember Popples

60)DON'T WORRY, BE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

61)You wore socks over tights with high-top Reeboks

62)You wore like 8 pairs of socks at once, scrunched

63)ARUBA JAMAICA...OOHH I WANNA TAKE YOU TO BERMUDA, BAHAMAHS, COME ON PRETTY MAMA, KEY LARGO, MONTIGO, BABY WHY DON'T WE GO DOWN TO KOKOMO...THAT'S WHERE WE WANNA GO...WAY DOWN IN KOKOMO!!

64)You remember boom boxes instead of CD players

65)You remember watching both "Gremlins" movies

66)Slip on vans w/ black and white checkers

67)You remember the Transformers and Decepticons

68) You had to buy a pair of overalls when everyone started wearing them

69)You knew what it meant to say: "Care bear stare!!" and you had a favorite

70)You remember Rainbow Bright and My Little Pony Tails

71)You remember watching TV thinking Doogie Howser was hot!

72)You remember Alf, the little furry brown alien from Malmac

73)You remember the large amounts of hairspray used

74)You remember those very stylish headbands

75)You remember Vicky the Robot

76)You remember Eve Garland from Out of this World and how she could stop time by pressing the tips of her index fingers together and talking to her dad through a glowing cube in her bedroom

77)You remember the beginning of New Kids on the Block

78) You remember watching The Cosby show

79)You remember Mr.Belvadier

80)You remember Michael J. Fox in Family Ties and Back to the Future

81)You owned an I.O.U shirt

82)You say synthisizer not key board

83)Cabbage Patch Kids!

MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Coca-Cola Shirts

Girbaud Jeans

Z-Cavaricci Jeans

Breakdancing

Footloose

Gag me with a spoon

Swatches

Tight rolled jeans

Parachute Pants

We Are The Wrold

Atari

Big hair rock bands

INXS

Jelly/gummie bracelets

Guess!

Punk Rock

Nightmare on Elm Street

Body Glove

I'm trapped in a time warp.....
    MsFit

Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Aahh! I know all of those...I'm showing my age here

Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LMFAO !!!! ahahhahaHAHAHAHAHAhhahHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAhahahahah ahahahahahhahHAhahahahahHahhHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahaHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAH~~~!~!!~!~!~!~~~~!~~~!!!

aahahahaHAHHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahahahhaahhahahahaHHAA Hhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    lol

nice one

back in the 80's

ahah

MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MsFit is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You know you grew up in the 80's if you wear clothes that actually fit, style your hair, and are approaching your mid 30's.
    MsFit

aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000) aprildawn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by MsFit
    You know you grew up in the 80's if you wear clothes that actually fit, style your hair, and are approaching your mid 30's.
    MsFit
    But when styling your hair you must use 2 cans of Aqua-Net to make a big "wall" with your bangs.
    Now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally posted by aprildawn
    But when styling your hair you must use 2 cans of Aqua-Net to make a big "wall" with your bangs.
    LMAO!! So true and a ton of make-up back then Gotta get that Madonna look going...

Originally posted by aprildawn
    *looking in mirror* Hey!! I don't use Aqua-Net.....I'm cheap, Rave!!
    MsFit

Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You were born in the 80s if...

You remember the first time you played the most popular plumber on earth on the Nes

It was a big deal to finally be tall enough to ride the "big people" ride at the amusement park.

You wore shoes with little lights that flashed when you'd step

You thought "Glow in the dark" stuff was cool

Water balloons were the ultimate ultimate weapon.

you know what beetle juice refers to

You wondered why CDs wouldnt play on your turntable

You remember the first time you tried to breakdance and nearly broke your neck

Your parents had a TV that was deprived of remote control

Kool-aid was the drink of summer

Being old, referred to anyone over 20.

The worst embarrassment was being picked last for a team

Hula Hoops
    Last edited by Templar; 10-30-2002 at 12:03 PM.
    The only way to predict the future is to create it.

Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stabroz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    top gun

gi joe , yeah remember gi joe

lol

the muppets

the movie war games

ANYTHING FLURO and everything FLURO

river raid on atari !!!

Star Wars action figures.....
    MsFit

Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000)

Cool

Robocop1, Batman1

Pro Natural Bodybuilder FATHER FLEX's Avatar
    FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FATHER FLEX is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Re: you know you grew up in the 80s if. . .

Originally posted by 2Rude4MyOwnGood

19)You saw the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles on the big screen

20)You got super-excited when it was Oregon Trail day in computer class at school
    I remembe my mom took me out of class to see that movie, kindergarded I believe.

Oh I remember the Oregon Trail, I could never cross rivers, and I would get my friends killed, but I made up for it with good hunting skills.

Keep in mind I am 19 years old and I remember all of that...damn I am getting old here...lol..
    100% Natural Bodybuilding!
    http://www.3dmusclejourney.com/

Where there are no men be a man.

Even a genius asks questions.

Knowledge is the child of confusion.

19, old? Gag me with a spoon......
    MsFit

c'mon i'm sure you remember beetle juice...
    Last edited by Templar; 10-30-2002 at 12:28 PM.

19, old? Gag me with a spoon......
    MsFit
    Like...totally

Beetle juice.......Is that a sports drink or an insecticide?
    MsFit

I Like Ike, We Like Ike Iron_Ike's Avatar
    Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron_Ike is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You know you grew up in the 80's if...

Your birth certificate says so.

Originally posted by Iron_Ike

LOL......Well, my birth certificate states 1970!
    MsFit

Originally posted by Iron_Ike

Yep, mine says 1969!! I'm getting up there

LOL, decade of the 8 tracks. LOL sorry
    MsFit

LOL, decade of the 8 tracks. LOL sorry
    MsFit
    LOL..I remember those big clumpy things..

Black_Superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Black_Superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Black_Superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Black_Superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Black_Superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Black_Superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Black_Superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Black_Superman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I remember all of those. Couldn't forget Beetlejuice
    Hey forgot about the Wuzzles
    Height: 5'9
    Weight: Current 230 lbs
    BF%: 17%
    Waist: 36
    Left Arm: ??? Will find out soon
    Right Arm: ??? Will find out soon
    Calves: 18.5

What's a wuzzle? *looking around*
    MsFit

the wind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the wind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the wind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the wind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the wind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the wind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the wind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the wind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

memories, memories............ what about ESPRIT bags

and the songs

"I want to be a cowboy and you can be my cowgirl.........."
    "Red, Red wine..........."

i was trying to forget about hyper color, blue eye shadow, yellow mascara, crimping, rolled acid washed jeans!

and i think i still have pair of high top converse shoes in storage!
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Bright, blinding colors!
    MsFit

Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I remember almost all of that stuff. Max Headroom, Guns 'N Roses, Rocky, T & C shirts, leather jackets, etc. are some other things that come to mind when I think of the 80s.

the wind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the wind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the wind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the wind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the wind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the wind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the wind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) the wind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    aersol hairspray, bangs bangs and more bangs!

i don't know how much further i want to go into this.............pretty scary! lol!
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us" - Ralph Waldo Emerson

ok, no more doggin the bangs!
    MsFit

Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Juggernaut has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    M.A.S.K.
    Grandmaster Flash
    Comic books
    Poison and Whitesnake
    Big fat skateboards with plastic all over them.
    Super Friends
    Muppet Babies

I remember most of that stuff and im 19, which is kind of scary.
    the jakes on you.