kravm is on a distinguished road. (+10) kravm is on a distinguished road. (+10) kravm is on a distinguished road. (+10) kravm is on a distinguished road. (+10) kravm is on a distinguished road. (+10) kravm is on a distinguished road. (+10) kravm is on a distinguished road. (+10) kravm is on a distinguished road. (+10) kravm is on a distinguished road. (+10) kravm is on a distinguished road. (+10) kravm is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Red face Need Help Choosing A Reputable Program/Routine!

I've been using an ABA/BAB program since November (4 months) and have noticed the rate at which I've been gaining at decrease steadily. The beginning was amazing because my body took full advantage of my newb status, building on the string bean I used to be.
    My squats have been stalling for weeks, and I have been feeling overworked some days.. I need to switch things up. I want to move on to another program, and I'm thinking StrongLifts or SS, or another program that focuses on strength and mass gains. I want to work on increasing my weight in each exercise while also gaining muscle (as we all do).
    Which program is recommended for a beginner with 4 months experience behind her?

Thank you!
    "Life begins at the end of your comfort zone."