iyadovic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iyadovic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iyadovic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iyadovic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iyadovic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iyadovic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iyadovic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iyadovic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iyadovic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iyadovic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iyadovic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how long does it take to regain what you lost in 5 weeks?

so ive been out for a month now with a fractured elbow..my arm is a lot better and hopefully, fingers crossed ill be back by next week..the thing is my injured arm (the dominant one) used to be bigger than my left arm and now its smaller..would i be able to get it back to normal quickly or will it take the same amount of time it original took? also how long would it take to get to my original size in general??

Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by iyadovic View Post
    so ive been out for a month now with a fractured elbow..my arm is a lot better and hopefully, fingers crossed ill be back by next week..the thing is my injured arm (the dominant one) used to be bigger than my left arm and now its smaller..would i be able to get it back to normal quickly or will it take the same amount of time it original took? also how long would it take to get to my original size in general??
    Will let you know when I regain from my 6 week break lol
    165 SPF Power lifter, "Live life with no worries and just do it" - Slavich
    ~Ron Paul~ 2012
    "A wise and frugal government which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government." – Thomas Jefferson (1801)

FIVExFIVE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FIVExFIVE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FIVExFIVE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FIVExFIVE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FIVExFIVE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FIVExFIVE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FIVExFIVE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FIVExFIVE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FIVExFIVE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FIVExFIVE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FIVExFIVE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by iyadovic View Post
    How long did you maintain your "original" size? If you were that size for a long time, it should come back very quickly. If not, there's no way to know until you've done it. Shouldn't take as long to come back as it did to achieve the first time.

If you're 24, why are you asking in the teen section?

iyadovic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iyadovic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iyadovic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iyadovic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iyadovic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iyadovic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iyadovic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iyadovic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iyadovic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iyadovic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iyadovic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by FIVExFIVE View Post
    How long did you maintain your "original" size? If you were that size for a long time, it should come back very quickly. If not, there's no way to know until you've done it. Shouldn't take as long to come back as it did to achieve the first time.

If you're 24, why are you asking in the teen section?
    were am i gonna ask?? this is the only "lively" forum

babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    probably like 5-6 weeks if your training is spot on and your diet is right etc.

my advice is to start doing lifts that you never did before, that way you can be stronger than ever in those by the time you get back to your prior strength. its a good motivation booster..

Originally Posted by babyslayer View Post
    probably like 5-6 weeks if your training is spot on and your diet is right etc.

my advice is to start doing lifts that you never did before, that way you can be stronger than ever in those by the time you get back to your prior strength. its a good motivation booster..
    lifts that i never did before? im not sure what that means

also ive gotten pretty paranoid with exercises because of the injury that i go..i scared i might get injured again..

i never squat or deadlift becuase im scared of getting injured