Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    nmcdeano7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nmcdeano7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nmcdeano7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nmcdeano7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nmcdeano7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nmcdeano7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nmcdeano7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nmcdeano7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nmcdeano7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nmcdeano7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nmcdeano7 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by GKCzar View Post
    Good for him for starting MMA
    I just hope he understands that his debut was nothing compared to some of the heavyweights he would have to face up the food chain a little. And that brute force will get him no where...especially against guys who are much more technical and jijutso(sp?) oriented... Like let's say Frank Mir.
    But yea if he learns his stuff maybe will be a contender
    but I think it's ether he trains for storngest or mma I don't think he will be a very tough contender if he just focuses on his strength and worlds strongest man competition while in mma.
    you sir clearly did not watch the Frank Mir v. Brock Lesnar 2nd fight. Lesnar used brute strength to hold Mir's arm behind his own head and absolutely pummel him with blows. So saying brute strength will get you nowhere is fairly inaccurate
    -Sweat all you can in training so you don't Bleed in battle.-

Check out Blackredxtreme-Action Sports Clothing. Its the new wave of style in the industy (Skateboarding,Snowboarding, Motocross & more)
    www.blackredxtreme.com

Reps For Life: Taylorgb34life, Galindo62, JACKtheLUMBER

RIP FrvrMuscle

Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Shawn. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by nmcdeano7 View Post
    you sir clearly did not watch the Frank Mir v. Brock Lesnar 2nd fight. Lesnar used brute strength to hold Mir's arm behind his own head and absolutely pummel him with blows. So saying brute strength will get you nowhere is fairly inaccurate
    i think he meant technique> strength

bishopbeater will become famous soon enough. (+50) bishopbeater will become famous soon enough. (+50) bishopbeater will become famous soon enough. (+50) bishopbeater will become famous soon enough. (+50) bishopbeater will become famous soon enough. (+50) bishopbeater will become famous soon enough. (+50) bishopbeater will become famous soon enough. (+50) bishopbeater will become famous soon enough. (+50) bishopbeater will become famous soon enough. (+50) bishopbeater will become famous soon enough. (+50) bishopbeater will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    my teacher (before she had a seizure) has seen him before. her husband is some the world champion arm wrestler & so it she..but anyways she goes to all the arnold classics and olympias..she said Marius can put gallon jugs of milk on his shoulders their so wide

LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    i would love eating like him minus the candy part... i lost my sweet tooth when i was like 10 and would prefer jerky or some real meat instead
    180 Bench
    290 Squat
    300 Deadlift
    160 Clean

Im a wrestler, not a bodybuilder.

Dont make fun of me for being 130, make fun of me for being short

Judaspreist1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judaspreist1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judaspreist1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judaspreist1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judaspreist1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judaspreist1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judaspreist1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judaspreist1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judaspreist1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judaspreist1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Judaspreist1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Shawn. View Post
    3 pounds is a lot dude. And you had 3 eggs? I think that would suffice your calorie intake for 2 or 3 days.
    Three eggs isn't much