Closed Thread
Page 318 of 332 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 328 ... LastLast
Results 9,511 to 9,540 of 9954
    2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 2 D has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JBlack16 View Post
    I really hate this thread, it has made me become hooked up buying new a cologne every couple of months. Such a bad and good habit to have. I am now in the market for a new cologne and not sure what to buy. I currently have Nautica Blue, One Million, GIT, Aqua di Gio, and Armani Diamonds. I do have samples for Amouage Reflection and Creed Aventus, but haven't tried them out yet, just waiting for the right occasion. So throw me some ideas, kind of looking for an everyday year round for any occasion cologne, but open to anything you suggest. I am thinking about trying a Le Male sample.
    I have yet to try Reflection Man, I am trying to get a hold of it. That said, don't wait, just try the Avenuts. Its not like you're going to use half of the vial the 1st time... easily one of the most versatile scents I've ever had. Sometimes I've had a hard time justifying some of the more expensive colognes, but not Avenuts. Very clean and masculine and unless it is strongly over applied never offensive, I've received more compliments from that than any other fragrance I've had and it makes outstanding day time wear. I doesn't too well at clubs/bars because it isn't a "loud" scent, but aside from that great.

Originally Posted by serialced View Post
    everyone who even dares mention Azarro Chrome or Aqua di qio as a suitable cologne should update their age to 16
    I too think they're over marketed, but if someone wears it well that should not mean they need to feel bad about it. I personally don't like the overly popular fragrances mostly because I like smelling unique while smelling really good.

Originally Posted by mc_miscbrah View Post
    whats up guys, looking for some advice from the gurus in here... never really got into colognes all that much. I have a few and currently use Burberry Touch the most. However I'm looking for something new for the winter. Basically I'm looking for a woodsy scent that isn't too bland or "clean" if that makes any sense. I'm not into the real brisk club scents at all.

Any suggestions? Any help is appreciated... Thanks in advance!
    Try these for starters

Banana Republic Black Walnut
    Creed Bois De Portugal (if willing to spend for it, or can test it somehow)
    Ralph Lauren Polo (the one in the green bottle w/the gold horse on it)
    Drakkar Noir

There are others, but without going into niche brands or spending a lot on a designer one, start with one of those and see which one you like. Those are all pretty popular and relatively easy to find (except perhaps Bois De Portugal) and w/the exception of the Creed one they're all pretty affordable. There is a woodsy one I have not smelled and wish to try at some point, Davidoff Adventure. Give that one a try too if able.

Also for anyone that cares, I was browsing a James Bond forum/blog recently to try and find some info on some of the clothes Craig wore in some of the Bonds. Apparently one of the posters there worked at a department store in London that has sold a few bottles of Creed Virgin Island Water to Craig's "people". Take that for what it is worth though, I don't have direct proof that is the cologne he wears.
    Fitness Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=107651531

wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mc_miscbrah View Post
    whats up guys, looking for some advice from the gurus in here... never really got into colognes all that much. I have a few and currently use Burberry Touch the most. However I'm looking for something new for the winter. Basically I'm looking for a woodsy scent that isn't too bland or "clean" if that makes any sense. I'm not into the real brisk club scents at all.

Any suggestions? Any help is appreciated... Thanks in advance!
    Try to sample g-ucci pour homme I

GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Anyone interested in trading something for a pretty much full bottle of Guerlain Vetiver (maybe used 15 sprays)?

I have Tom Ford Grey Vetiver and I don't think I really like vetivers that much to begin with so looking to get something else for it.

Slugger00001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slugger00001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slugger00001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slugger00001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slugger00001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slugger00001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slugger00001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slugger00001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slugger00001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slugger00001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slugger00001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What do you think of hugo by hugo boss as a winter scent? Seems to have a nice spicy smell to it.

Heres some others i've been trying to decide on for a fall/winter

He wood rocky mountain
    pure malt
    Le male
    Burberry london
    Last edited by Slugger00001; 10-31-2011 at 12:40 PM.

tenaciousj is just really nice. (+1000) tenaciousj is just really nice. (+1000) tenaciousj is just really nice. (+1000) tenaciousj is just really nice. (+1000) tenaciousj is just really nice. (+1000) tenaciousj is just really nice. (+1000) tenaciousj is just really nice. (+1000) tenaciousj is just really nice. (+1000) tenaciousj is just really nice. (+1000) tenaciousj is just really nice. (+1000) tenaciousj is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by serialced View Post
    everyone who even dares mention Azarro Chrome or Aqua di qio as a suitable cologne should update their age to 16
    I've gotten the most compliements from Azzaro Chrome out of my whole collection...
    R.I.P. ssj4veggeto1008

wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Just got these in the mail today

Versace pour homme
    Polo Modern reserve

Samples:
    YSL Rive guache
    Prada infusion d'homme

The versace opening somewhat reminded me of Allure homme sport. But once it dried down, there were distinguishable differences between the two scents

Last edited by wampa; 10-31-2011 at 10:12 PM.

CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CRyan64 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Slugger00001 View Post
    What do you think of hugo by hugo boss as a winter scent? Seems to have a nice spicy smell to it.

He wood rocky mountain
    pure malt
    Le male
    Burberry london
    i got the london; to me its the perfect scent for winter.

anyway...i just got to try ysl libres. its been years since ive last smelled ck Euphoria but im pretty sure it smells very similar. i think my mind is still set on lhomme.

Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Weader is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by wampa View Post
    Just got these in the mail today

Versace pour homme
    Polo Modern reserve

Samples:
    YSL Rive guache
    Prada infusion d'homme

The versace opening somewhat reminded me of Allure homme sport. But once it dried down, there were distinguishable differences between the two scents
    That Versace bottle is gorgeous.

Recovered Fatass PetethePianist's Avatar
    PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Slugger00001 View Post

He wood rocky mountain
    pure malt
    Le male
    Burberry london
    Considering I worked for Hugo Boss for a year and I never got tired of that scent, I'd say it's a safe bet. It got a lot of compliments, but "element" gets more. The only way you can go wrong is HUGO's XY. That was ****, and we laughed at people who bought it.
    RIP Mom... 12/4/52-9/2/10

PM me for $10 off ostarine/S-4

Full-time Phillies/Eagles Fan
    Ex-Anorexic... 75lbs back on and counting

****No Alcohol Crew****

repback2k+

my shield in whom I trust Danger_Close's Avatar
    Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by We_Big View Post
    No, if you look at the ads for both of them they're targeted to ~18-35. Abercrombie Fierce, Holister, Curve, etc are marketed and most frequently bought by high schoolers. No one I know wears Aqua and Chrome, everyone has the 3 I mentioned before. Also Aqua Di Gio is not what I consider "relatively cheap" at $75 for a 3.4oz.

You obviously associate both scents with your teen years, but that doesn't mean it's the same for everyone
    oz for oz Fierce is more expensive than any designer frag bro.
    Psalm 64:1-6

Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy. Hide me from the secret counsel of evildoers, From the tumult of those who do iniquity, Who have sharpened their tongue like a sword. They aimed bitter speech as their arrow, To shoot from.

MFC: They hate us because of our freedom.

I carry a .40S&W because i couldn't make up my mind.

sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) sikbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hey I'm looking for a cologne for summer something that you could wear daily. Could you guys suggest some? I have no real preference for the particular scents as I'm new to this so please hit me up with your favourites that fit what I'm after and I'll check them out.

edit: I bought some samples of Tommy Jeans by Tommy Hilfinger & Polo Black by Ralph Lauren to try a couple of days ago (haven't arrived yet) since dedorant just does not cut it.
    Last edited by sikbrah; 11-01-2011 at 07:30 AM.

iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by sikbrah View Post
    Hey I'm looking for a cologne for summer something that you could wear daily. Could you guys suggest some? I have no real preference for the particular scents as I'm new to this so please hit me up with your favourites that fit what I'm after and I'll check them out.

edit: I bought some samples of Tommy Jeans by Tommy Hilfinger & Polo Black by Ralph Lauren to try a couple of days ago (haven't arrived yet) since dedorant just does not cut it.
    See what you think of your samples, then go sample some more. Since it's one of your first ones, I would just go to the mall and sample some designer frags. ADG of course is one you should try. It gets a lot of hate for not being original, but it also is the best selling designer frag for a reason.

Other considerations include Armani Code Sport (actually quite nice I thought) or Allure Homme Sport, YSL Libre, or even Curve if you are on a strict budget. Women love it
    LEO

GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GinoFelino is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

16 bucks for 3.4 oz and good for daily use.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B001CT...dir_mdp_mobile

some good summer scents you can look into also are

Green Irish Tweed (expensive though)
    L'Eau D'Issey
    Polo Blue
    YSL Live Jazz
    Davidoff Cool Water
    Versace Pour Homme

The live jazz and cool water are pretty affordable online. But if you're on a budget I would also look into nautica voyage, and azzaro chrome.
    Last edited by wampa; 11-01-2011 at 01:41 PM.

my shield in whom I trust Danger_Close's Avatar
    Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000)
    can someone recommend me something for close intimate **** with the gf/sluzzy/escort? I hate to say it, but iv been looking at D&G the one, but its longevity is spotty as fuk. But the bishes be mirein. I have la nuit but that can be a bit strong for snuggling ****. and i have dreamer, but thats a no go imo.
    Psalm 64:1-6

Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy. Hide me from the secret counsel of evildoers, From the tumult of those who do iniquity, Who have sharpened their tongue like a sword. They aimed bitter speech as their arrow, To shoot from.

MFC: They hate us because of our freedom.

I carry a .40S&W because i couldn't make up my mind.

Registered User masteroftheuniv's Avatar
    masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50) masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50) masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50) masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50) masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50) masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50) masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50) masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50) masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50) masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50) masteroftheuniv will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How about Chanel Plantinum Egoiste or G u c c i Envy

DefeateR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DefeateR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DefeateR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DefeateR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DefeateR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DefeateR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DefeateR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DefeateR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DefeateR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DefeateR has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DefeateR has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Can anyone recommend some women's perfumes for the winter?

Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Does anyone know where I can get some Angel Pure Malt or Angel Pure Coffee. They are both extremely friggin' hard to find which makes me want them even more. This is my Christmas gift to myself. Reps to anyone who can give help me find a place that sells it!

Hopefully for a reasonable price too but I expect to pay a premium for the rarity
    THE AWARE
    Indiana, USA
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142412021

Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000) Vigilante_Inc is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by masteroftheuniv View Post
    How about Chanel Plantinum Egoiste or G u c c i Envy
    I own ENVY brah. I posted in here earlier about how it makes me sneeze for some reason but I friggin love this scent. it lasts all day it projects well and I dont smell it out on the street on other people. Ladies love it too. It's spicy and very unique. Less is more especially if you're going to be inside.

One on the neck if you're gonna be inside
    THE AWARE
    Indiana, USA

Registered User Contropropongon's Avatar
    Contropropongon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Contropropongon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Contropropongon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Contropropongon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Contropropongon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Contropropongon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Contropropongon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Contropropongon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Contropropongon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Contropropongon has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Contropropongon has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I recently got Aqua Pour Homme by Bulgari and like it quite a bit, its supposed to capture the sent of water, its more citric with some floral notes, very fresh and energetic.

Originally Posted by Vigilante_Inc View Post
    Does anyone know where I can get some Angel Pure Malt or Angel Pure Coffee. They are both extremely friggin' hard to find which makes me want them even more. This is my Christmas gift to myself. Reps to anyone who can give help me find a place that sells it!

Hopefully for a reasonable price too but I expect to pay a premium for the rarity
    I've also been looking for pure malt

So far I've seen it on Ebay. The unopened/brand new in box were going for $150-$199, and the used ones were about $120.

Another one to look out for is l'instant de guerlain extreme. I've seen it sell for about $120-$130 for a 2.5oz bottle on Ebay.

Originally Posted by wampa View Post
    I've also been looking for pure malt

So far I've seen it on Ebay. The unopened/brand new in box were going for $150-$199, and the used ones were about $120.

Another one to look out for is l'instant de guerlain extreme. I've seen it sell for about $120-$130 for a 2.5oz bottle on Ebay.
    So no sites besides Ebay for this I am leery of buying from ebay as I've been burned on other purchases on there before and getting scammed over this cologne would seriously destroy my faith in the world during the Holidays. Repped anyways. Hopefully someone has somewhere else for a bottle of Pure Malt
    THE AWARE
    Indiana, USA

http://www.muglerstoreusa.com/A*Men-...imited_Edition

Looks like they've gott Pure Havane on sale again. $80 for the 3.4oz. I've heard really good stuff about it but I've never tried it. Tempted to buy...
    THE AWARE
    Indiana, USA

pointbreaker is a name known to all. (+5000) pointbreaker is a name known to all. (+5000) pointbreaker is a name known to all. (+5000) pointbreaker is a name known to all. (+5000) pointbreaker is a name known to all. (+5000) pointbreaker is a name known to all. (+5000) pointbreaker is a name known to all. (+5000) pointbreaker is a name known to all. (+5000) pointbreaker is a name known to all. (+5000) pointbreaker is a name known to all. (+5000) pointbreaker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've bought 13 fragrances in the last month. Plus, some other bits and bobs. It's like an addiction because there are so many scents out there, you want to try them all.

Edit: Just got another two
    Last edited by pointbreaker; 11-04-2011 at 05:48 AM.

TheCappo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheCappo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheCappo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheCappo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheCappo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheCappo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheCappo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheCappo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheCappo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheCappo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TheCappo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Anyone own Burberry London/Brit? Which do you prefer?

I've done some research and have read that London has weak sillage/longevity. Looking to pick up one of these two for a winter scent.
    University of Michigan Wolverine. Go Blue!

Tigers/Lions/Red Wings

Originally Posted by TheCappo View Post
    Anyone own Burberry London/Brit? Which do you prefer?

I've done some research and have read that London has weak sillage/longevity. Looking to pick up one of these two for a winter scent.
    London was my scent of the day today

I agree that the longevity is pretty weak. Definitely would have to reapply after a couple hours. But the scent has a tobacco and leather feeling to it. A very good winter/fall scent. As for brit, it has a sweet scent and reminds me of baby powder.

I recently picked up this set at Amazon. It was about $55 shipped for about 3oz. Each scent is a 1oz EDT spray

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002XITZ4O

Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Dudes looking for pure malt, I have an unopened box I bought a while back you interesting in buying it lmk? If not what sites should I sell it on before I try ebay( don't want to get hit with fees).

BicepsPeakBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BicepsPeakBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BicepsPeakBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BicepsPeakBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BicepsPeakBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BicepsPeakBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BicepsPeakBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BicepsPeakBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BicepsPeakBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BicepsPeakBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) BicepsPeakBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Took a quick read through the topic

Bunch of dudes covered in Aqua di Gio, Cool Water, Curve, D&G, Armani Code, 1 Million and any other nasty **** I can think of
    yuck

Here's my wardrobe just not to be a nameless hater:
    Aqua di Parma Colonia
    Halston Z-14
    Allure Edition Blanche
    Knize Ten
    Eau Savage
    Fahrenheit
    Brit
    London
    Kouros
    Azzarro Pour Homme
    Platinum Egoiste

Ovillaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ovillaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ovillaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ovillaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ovillaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ovillaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ovillaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ovillaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ovillaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ovillaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ovillaz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Marc Jacobs Bang
    Givenchy Play
    Dolce & Gabbana The One

Originally Posted by Michael Bao View Post
    Dudes looking for pure malt, I have an unopened box I bought a while back you interesting in buying it lmk? If not what sites should I sell it on before I try ebay( don't want to get hit with fees).
    How much are you asking for? And spoon pics with cologne
    THE AWARE
    Indiana, USA

Closed Thread