Closed Thread
Page 316 of 332 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 314 315 316 317 318 326 ... LastLast
Results 9,451 to 9,480 of 9954
    anonymous
    Cologne noob here (my collection consists of CK Eternity)

I want to buy the Issey Miyake Pour Homme. Which one is better? L'eau d'Issey or Intense?

Recovered Fatass PetethePianist's Avatar
    PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PetethePianist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by doryphoros View Post
    Cologne noob here (my collection consists of CK Eternity)

I want to buy the Issey Miyake Pour Homme. Which one is better? L'eau d'Issey or Intense?
    intense... its masculine enough to not be mistaken for a unisex. I just found a 1.3oz bottle on ebay for $20... best of luck.
    RIP Mom... 12/4/52-9/2/10

PM me for $10 off ostarine/S-4

Full-time Phillies/Eagles Fan
    Ex-Anorexic... 75lbs back on and counting

****No Alcohol Crew****

repback2k+

xjesusx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xjesusx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xjesusx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xjesusx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xjesusx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xjesusx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xjesusx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xjesusx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xjesusx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xjesusx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xjesusx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My collection:

1. D&G The One
    2. Armani Diamond
    3. Polo Double Black
    4. Burberry Brit

And then Kirra and Manchester something or another from high school.

iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Not a whole lot goin on in here the past few days. Anyone smell anything new or impulse buy something lol?

I had a chance to stop by TJ MAXX the other day for the first time. Their selection wasn't the best, but you could definately get a five bottle collection going for $100.

Notable finds include:
    Chrome 30 ml for $20
    Chrome Legend 50 ml for $15
    Burberry Weekend 30 ml for $25
    Bunch of z-14 and such for $10
    Diesel Plus $10
    Whole bunch of giftsets

Trying to cop a smell of Love and Luck and Unforgivable. Yes call me what you will but if they resemble MI I want one. Love and Luck gets a lot if love on basenotes too.

That said I have a lacoste challenge 3 oz 95% full and a Polo black 95% full if anyone has these up for trade
    LEO

wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by iRepUthenWait View Post
    Not a whole lot goin on in here the past few days. Anyone smell anything new or impulse buy something lol?

I had a chance to stop by TJ MAXX the other day for the first time. Their selection wasn't the best, but you could definately get a five bottle collection going for $100.

Notable finds include:
    Chrome 30 ml for $20
    Chrome Legend 50 ml for $15
    Burberry Weekend 30 ml for $25
    Bunch of z-14 and such for $10
    Diesel Plus $10
    Whole bunch of giftsets

Trying to cop a smell of Love and Luck and Unforgivable. Yes call me what you will but if they resemble MI I want one. Love and Luck gets a lot if love on basenotes too.

That said I have a lacoste challenge 3 oz 95% full and a Polo black 95% full if anyone has these up for trade
    I'm still waiting on my order to arrive from last week. To see if my Live Jazz was included in the order. Their shipping and handling time was pretty slow, so it should be arriving on Thursday.

Did any of you guys pick up anything from Sephora, with the friends and family deal currently going on? I've had my eye on the chanel platinum egoiste, or the chanel bleu. Since chanel rarely go on sale.
    Last edited by wampa; 10-25-2011 at 08:46 AM.

We all gonna make it? boyharvey's Avatar
    boyharvey is a name known to all. (+5000) boyharvey is a name known to all. (+5000) boyharvey is a name known to all. (+5000) boyharvey is a name known to all. (+5000) boyharvey is a name known to all. (+5000) boyharvey is a name known to all. (+5000) boyharvey is a name known to all. (+5000) boyharvey is a name known to all. (+5000) boyharvey is a name known to all. (+5000) boyharvey is a name known to all. (+5000) boyharvey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Recently picked up yves saint laurent libres, smellsreallygoodman. Will post pic later.
    ****Misc Cologne Crew****

Myfitnesspal: aljharvey

rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by boyharvey View Post
    Recently picked up yves saint laurent libres, smellsreallygoodman. Will post pic later.
    i tried it at the mall and thought its too sweet and mroe of a teen cologne but I just got the sample in my mail today and will post review by tom.
    Haters gonna hate. Come at me bro!
    **Misc Cologne Crew**
    **Raw Denim Crew**
    **Intermittent Fasting Crew**
    **Extreme Dips Crew**
    **IIFYM Crew**

iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500) iRepUthenWait is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by rapxiii View Post
    i tried it at the mall and thought its too sweet and mroe of a teen cologne but I just got the sample in my mail today and will post review by tom.
    I thought this for awhile but today I realized something.

It isn't really fair to categorize scents for certain age groups, except for maybe the super old musky grandpa. My girlfriend loves the cologne in my collection, and while I don't have any niche scents I do have some of the nicer designer frags like Angel Men and Le Male. But she absolutely swoons over Curve. Yup...****ing $10 Curve. I would keep this as to what I thought was a high school scent, but I just bought it because she likes it so much and have gotten a few compliments with this in a short time period over fragrances I prefer much more.

I guess what I am trying to say is if you sniff it and it is pleasant to your nose and makes you go back for more, it is good for you. No scent can be bad or good because everyone is different. I get a little irritated on basenotes when people give thumbs down to the fragrance when they say its just not for them. That doesn't mean its bad! There shouldn't even be a thumbs up or thumbs down, but rather people should describe what it smells like.

I enjoy The Fat Man's site because he gives honest reviews about how the cologne works for him but almost always lists them as TRY rather than PASS or BUY
    LEO

rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rapxiii has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iRepUthenWait View Post
    I thought this for awhile but today I realized something.

It isn't really fair to categorize scents for certain age groups, except for maybe the super old musky grandpa. My girlfriend loves the cologne in my collection, and while I don't have any niche scents I do have some of the nicer designer frags like Angel Men and Le Male. But she absolutely swoons over Curve. Yup...****ing $10 Curve. I would keep this as to what I thought was a high school scent, but I just bought it because she likes it so much and have gotten a few compliments with this in a short time period over fragrances I prefer much more.

I guess what I am trying to say is if you sniff it and it is pleasant to your nose and makes you go back for more, it is good for you. No scent can be bad or good because everyone is different. I get a little irritated on basenotes when people give thumbs down to the fragrance when they say its just not for them. That doesn't mean its bad! There shouldn't even be a thumbs up or thumbs down, but rather people should describe what it smells like.

I enjoy The Fat Man's site because he gives honest reviews about how the cologne works for him but almost always lists them as TRY rather than PASS or BUY
    FU NEGGED!!

notsrs

repped, ill respect that.

edit: on RC..
    **Misc Cologne Crew**
    **Raw Denim Crew**
    **Extreme Dips Crew**
    **IIFYM Crew**

We all gonna make it? boyharvey's Avatar
    boyharvey is a name known to all. (+5000) boyharvey is a name known to all. (+5000) boyharvey is a name known to all. (+5000) boyharvey is a name known to all. (+5000) boyharvey is a name known to all. (+5000) boyharvey is a name known to all. (+5000) boyharvey is a name known to all. (+5000) boyharvey is a name known to all. (+5000) boyharvey is a name known to all. (+5000) boyharvey is a name known to all. (+5000) boyharvey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was kind of skeptical after the first spray. I let it sit for a little bit and I was impressed, I'm a big fan of YSL L'homme. I actually thinkk L'homme is sweeter than Libres. I think Libres is really good.

****Misc Cologne Crew****

Myfitnesspal: aljharvey

FU NEGGED!!

notsrs

repped, ill respect that.

edit: on RC..
    Lold, also hard to tell unless wearing a sample or sprayed on skin. Can't say I have done either with libre.

Bottle looks pimp ass tho, and interested to hear your review
    Last edited by iRepUthenWait; 10-25-2011 at 06:01 PM.
    LEO

Tunes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tunes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tunes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tunes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tunes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tunes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tunes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tunes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tunes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tunes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tunes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    What are your thoughts on Diesel Fuel For Life and Armani Code?

Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000) Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000) Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000) Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000) Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000) Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000) Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000) Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000) Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000) Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000) Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Tunes View Post
    What are your thoughts on Diesel Fuel For Life and Armani Code?
    Can NOT stand FFL, none of my female friends like it as well. It gives them an Axe/Lynx high school vibe for some reason. Code is slightly better but I still wouldn't use it.
    Quest to 100K

Tunes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tunes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tunes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tunes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tunes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tunes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tunes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tunes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tunes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tunes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tunes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Sebenza View Post
    Can NOT stand FFL, none of my female friends like it as well. It gives them an Axe/Lynx high school vibe for some reason. Code is slightly better but I still wouldn't use it.
    Thanks.

I am looking for something for my brother. We only wear when we go out - I have YSL La Nuit... so he needs something different otherwise we'll confuse the ladies haha.

wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) wampa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thanks.

I am looking for something for my brother. We only wear when we go out - I have YSL La Nuit... so he needs something different otherwise we'll confuse the ladies haha.
    If you looking for a scent mainly for the club/bar, I would look into 1 million by Paco Rabanne. It's a very sweet scent, with very good sillage and longevity.

Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000) Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000) Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000) Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000) Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000) Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000) Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000) Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000) Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000) Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000) Sebenza is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Thanks.

If you have the cash, spring for Amouage Reflection Man. It's one of my favourites, for bars at least. If you want something for a club where you will be dancing around, then I think the quintessential clubbing scents are JPG's Le Male and Paco Rabanne's 1 Million for younger guys.
    Quest to 100K

##Registered User Crew## tubeman's Avatar
    tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cologne brahs some assistance please

Looking for a new daytime/work scent. Currently I've using John Varvatos Artisan, but I wanna mix things up.

In my small collection I have

D&G The One
    Gucc.i Por Homme II
    Paco Robanne 1 Million
    John Varvatos Artisan

Thanks in advance!
    ***Official Coffee Crew***
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

Repz Owed:

cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tubeman View Post

Looking for a new daytime/work scent. Currently I've using John Varvatos Artisan, but I wanna mix things up.

D&G The One
    Gucc.i Por Homme II
    Paco Robanne 1 Million
    John Varvatos Artisan

Thanks in advance!
    Chanel allure homme sport. thank me later
    [Official] San Diego Brah
    + 92B +
    Leave me a disgusting funny or disturbing cp comment or else

"what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." -Socrates

-Everlane Referral. get reps and credit to use at their site.
    https://www.everlane.com/n/6azf8v

TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TelusLob is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I smelled D&G Light Blue for women again this weekend. I love this scent for a guy (moreso than last time I smelled it). Way better than the mens version IMO.
    Aug of 2010 - 330 lbs <--- Never Forget

mskillaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mskillaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mskillaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mskillaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mskillaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mskillaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mskillaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mskillaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mskillaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mskillaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mskillaz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

D&G The One
    Gucc.i Por Homme II
    Paco Robanne 1 Million
    John Varvatos Artisan

Thanks in advance!
    L'Instant de Guerlain Extreme

squirrell751 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squirrell751 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squirrell751 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squirrell751 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squirrell751 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squirrell751 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squirrell751 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squirrell751 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squirrell751 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squirrell751 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) squirrell751 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Does anyone have any other thoughts on FFL? I personally like it and haven't heard anything but positive things from other people about it.
    Official NYG Eli Manning Crew

cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TelusLob View Post
    I smelled D&G Light Blue for women again this weekend. I love this scent for a guy (moreso than last time I smelled it). Way better than the mens version IMO.
    girls is a bit more floral/sweet imo but it does smell really good. when i was with my gf she had the light blue for women and so i got the light blue for men so we could match. gay i know shuttup. longevity on light blue never lasted as long as i wanted it too.

Originally Posted by squirrell751 View Post
    Does anyone have any other thoughts on FFL? I personally like it and haven't heard anything but positive things from other people about it.
    Very strong raspberry scent. let it dry down for a bit before you go out n about. but i do like it alot
    [Official] San Diego Brah
    + 92B +
    Leave me a disgusting funny or disturbing cp comment or else

"what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." -Socrates

-Everlane Referral. get reps and credit to use at their site.
    https://www.everlane.com/n/6azf8v

Jsmith1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jsmith1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jsmith1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jsmith1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jsmith1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jsmith1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jsmith1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jsmith1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jsmith1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jsmith1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jsmith1990 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TheFatMan View Post
    Got your order, I'll be decanting it tonight after work. I'm actually wearing Amouage Reflection Man today, love this stuff.
    Any chance of Amouage Jubilation showing up on your site brah?

D&G The One
    Gucc.i Por Homme II
    Paco Robanne 1 Million
    John Varvatos Artisan

Thanks in advance!
    some safe office scents

versace pour homme
    Creed Green Irish Tweed
    chanel Egoiste

Tried l'homme libre for the 2nd time.. 2 sprays and (1 on chest and 1 on neck) is strong enough..
    Might consider buying 1 this weekend.
    **Misc Cologne Crew**
    **Raw Denim Crew**
    **Extreme Dips Crew**
    **IIFYM Crew**

Tried l'homme libre for the 2nd time.. 2 sprays and (1 on chest and 1 on neck) is strong enough..
    Might consider buying 1 this weekend.
    Lol nice! What made you change your mind?
    LEO

##Registered User Crew## tubeman's Avatar
    tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tubeman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cbad7676 View Post
    Chanel allure homme sport. thank me later
    Originally Posted by mskillaz View Post
    L'Instant de Guerlain Extreme
    Originally Posted by wampa View Post
    some safe office scents

versace pour homme
    Creed Green Irish Tweed
    chanel Egoiste

Thanks brahs repped, gonna do some research on these.
    ***Official Coffee Crew***
    *Misc Cologne Crew*

Repz Owed:

YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoungEx20 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    So GIT or Davidoff Cool Water? Are they really that similar? Is the significant price bump from Cool Water to GIT justified in terms of the comparative quality of the two products?

Slugger00001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slugger00001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slugger00001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slugger00001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slugger00001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slugger00001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slugger00001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slugger00001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slugger00001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slugger00001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Slugger00001 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by YoungEx20 View Post
    So GIT or Davidoff Cool Water? Are they really that similar? Is the significant price bump from Cool Water to GIT justified in terms of the comparative quality of the two products?
    GIT smells more.. fresh. more real. cool water smells more cheap.
    but they do smell similar.

Look what came in the mail today (azzaro chrome, hanae mori HM, and 4x live jazz)

Last edited by wampa; 10-27-2011 at 06:13 PM.

Closed Thread