KCChiefs9690 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KCChiefs9690 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KCChiefs9690 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KCChiefs9690 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Important Ass Question [no homo]

Believe it or not this is a serious question, but when I eat cheat foods such as Burger King or anything really good and greasy, I tear off the most god-awful farts...the kind that will clear the room of everyone, including the dog. This is where this post gets weird...the whole day I can actually smell my ass. It smells like rotten eggs or a dead animal or something. When I go to pinch off a deuce, it hurts pretty damn bad. Like the stretching of the ******* or whatever. In a few days it goes away and everything's good. Can anyone else relate?

Cliff notes:

-I ate burger king.

-I can smell my rotten egg smelling ass from standing position

-Hurts to **** and wipe

-Goes away in 3 days or so

MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Troll status confirmed.

Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KCChiefs9690 View Post
    Believe it or not this is a serious question, but when I eat cheat foods such as Burger King or anything really good and greasy, I tear off the most god-awful farts...the kind that will clear the room of everyone, including the dog. This is where this post gets weird...the whole day I can actually smell my ass. It smells like rotten eggs or a dead animal or something. When I go to pinch off a deuce, it hurts pretty damn bad. Like the stretching of the ******* or whatever. In a few days it goes away and everything's good. Can anyone else relate?

Cliff notes:

-I ate burger king.

-Hurts to **** and wipe

I can relate to the farting as I just ate McD's but not to the painful ****s. Maybe get that checked out?

KCChiefs9690 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KCChiefs9690 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KCChiefs9690 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KCChiefs9690 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by MrB1g View Post

Troll status confirmed.
    You're a ****ing moron. I barely ever post, but I look at the forums everyday. I don't care, call me what you want...but I came to ask a serious question.

MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MrB1g is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Cliff notes:

-I ate burger king.

-Hurts to **** and wipe

You're a ****ing moron. I barely ever post, but I look at the forums everyday. I don't care, call me what you want...but I came to ask a serious question.
    Clearly.

Troll status confirmed.
    Originally Posted by Ka0s View Post
    I can relate to the farting as I just ate McD's but not to the painful ****s. Maybe get that checked out?
    Lol okay thank I might do that...it's not everytime either, it's maybe like a once a month issue. Thanks for the advice btw

Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Clearly.
    Dude, I laughed hard.

lil_vince has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lil_vince has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lil_vince has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lil_vince has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lil_vince has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lil_vince has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lil_vince has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lil_vince has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Clearly.
    lmao at highlighted part.

Only trouble I get is with lactose stuff like regular milk, fast food like taco bell actually helps me stay regular, except maybe its the cheese in burger king or something? I know too much cheese gives me similiar symptoms.

FartLighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) FartLighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) FartLighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) FartLighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) FartLighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) FartLighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) FartLighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) FartLighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) FartLighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) FartLighter will become famous soon enough. (+50) FartLighter will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cliff notes:

-I ate burger king.

-Hurts to **** and wipe

Enjoy it! Get your buddies into your car, go for a long ride, and lock the windows until you get it all out of your system.