guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) guym is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Tren-X for bulking or cutting?

Here's my situation: Hit a plateau of 170 lbs. Diet/training /rest are fine. I decided to go on a full blown bulking cycle (FORCED myself to eat, weight gainer etc...) after about 3 weeks, gained 11 lbs., about 75% of it muscle.

Now, I have about a 4 week supply of Trenabol-X coming. Would it be more beneficial to use it during bulking? Or should I keep it for when I start to cut in the spring? And why?

Thanks, all.
    Orthodox Atheist.
    Concealed Hatred Is Cowardice - Henry Rollins.
    "I will not attack your doctrines nor your creeds if they accord liberty to me. If they hold thought to be dangerous - if they aver that doubt is a crime, then I attack them one and all, because they enslave the minds of men." -The Ghosts, 1877

parapete parapete parapete parapete parapete parapete parapete parapete parapete parapete parapete
    tren-x would be most useful for bulking. The 1,4 andro will increase your appetite and the 4-ad will have some water retention effects. The 1-test should keep the gains pretty lean ie. lean muscle. Could be used for both, just not ideal for cutting.
    J.P. Fux quote "Bodybuilding is not a step by step process. If you don't erupt into a mountain overnight, its time to quit"

Seek and yee shall find!

What doesn't kill us, makes us stronger!

labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10) labouche is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i agree with Parapete about the t-x.

and, if you start your 4wk cycle now itll be about the first week of March when youre done. then considering youll want to continue bulking for another 3-4wks after, you can begin cutting around April 1. that should be good timing for your cut cycle.
    "...but fools despise wisdom and discipline."