flinstonex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flinstonex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flinstonex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flinstonex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flinstonex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flinstonex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Things to put on a resume/application.

What things could I put on a resume that sound promising?

Also, for a cover letter?

Applying to GNC (in b4 flame).

Im taking bio and chem, so I guess that should go in there. Mostly like highlights of qualifications.

ex:
    ability to use microsoft office
    maintain a high level of organization for any task
    excellent time management skills
    efficient, hardworking, dependable, tolerant.

Some good statements to beef this up.

Olympic Lifter To Be BredFromFire's Avatar
    BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000) BredFromFire is just really nice. (+1000)
    i've heard from an ex-employee that for GNC all you really have to do is prove that you aren't a moron (like any application) and that you're familiar with supplements.
    Start/Now
    Back Squat: 155/405
    Deadlift: 145/415
    Bench Press: 1 pound/1 kilogram

proud sponser of brool story co., bringing you brool stories since 1932

**shoulder injury putting oly lifting on hold**

Jiu-Jitsu jizzbelt

demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) demoniclizard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by flinstonex View Post
    What things could I put on a resume that sound promising?

Also, for a cover letter?

Applying to GNC (in b4 flame).

Im taking bio and chem, so I guess that should go in there. Mostly like highlights of qualifications.

ex:
    ability to use microsoft office
    maintain a high level of organization for any task
    excellent time management skills
    efficient, hardworking, dependable, tolerant.

Some good statements to beef this up.
    Your resume is supposed to contain factual accomplishments not a bunch of bragging. Any SOB can write how awesome they are and if you do that but have nothing that demonstrates it, its just a bunch of bull****.

That said don't try to put in retarded "accomplishments" either that are just reworded to sound better than they really are. Seriously some guy applied to the place I work at and put "world of warcraft game advocate/mentor" and "game world leadership abilities" because he was a GM of a crappy raiding guild. My boss looked at that and was like oh yeah I am gonna hire some wow nerd who will probably call in sick because he doesn't want to miss a raid.

Make your accomplishments relevant to what you are applying for. If you have no accomplishments or qualifications then why are you writing a resume? A GNC employee isn't exactly the same as working for NASA.

flinstonex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flinstonex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flinstonex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flinstonex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flinstonex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) flinstonex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by demoniclizard View Post
    Your resume is supposed to contain factual accomplishments not a bunch of bragging. Any SOB can write how awesome they are and if you do that but have nothing that demonstrates it, its just a bunch of bull****.

That said don't try to put in retarded "accomplishments" either that are just reworded to sound better than they really are. Seriously some guy applied to the place I work at and put "world of warcraft game advocate/mentor" and "game world leadership abilities" because he was a GM of a crappy raiding guild. My boss looked at that and was like oh yeah I am gonna hire some wow nerd who will probably call in sick because he doesn't want to miss a raid.

Make your accomplishments relevant to what you are applying for. If you have no accomplishments or qualifications then why are you writing a resume? A GNC employee isn't exactly the same as working for NASA.

i lold. Obviously im not going to lie, but general statements tend to apply anywhere. Like efficient, hardworking, dependable. fawking lolz at raid guy. thats so fail. I would never mention anything like that ever. But yeah, i guess its really up to me to write this ****.

its my first job, and ive got no work experience, so hopefully someone will give me a shot.

Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000) Saint_James is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Don't you have to be 18 to work at GNC?

And im gunna be applying there sometime soon. Do you really need a resume for that type of job? I was planning on filling out the application then setting up an interview to assure them that i understand supplements and could give good advise to customers.

Originally Posted by Saint_James View Post

And im gunna be applying there sometime soon. Do you really need a resume for that type of job? I was planning on filling out the application then setting up an interview to assure them that i understand supplements and could give good advise to customers.
    I honestly dont know. Most places take people at 16+. It doesnt hurt to try.

Also, if you have a resume and cover letter, and some guy applies with just an application, then YOU are almost guaranteed that job because the other guy didnt bother with anything else.

I'm sure that as long as you know what youre talking about they should let you in. Best of luck to us both :P

CallmeKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CallmeKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CallmeKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CallmeKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CallmeKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CallmeKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CallmeKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CallmeKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CallmeKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CallmeKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CallmeKing is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Saint_James View Post

yes, you have to be 18.

.Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) .Enigma. is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Theres no sense in applying OP. You have to be 18 to work at GNC
    "Every great achievement was once considered impossible."

-----Best lifts-----
    Squat: 395x1
    Bench: 275x1
    Deadlift: 430x6
    ------------------

5/3/1 Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=125248671

Reps for posting

SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000) SteezyChr is just really nice. (+1000)
    u have to be 18 i tried applying to one by my college, but noone is ever in there so guy said dont need no more help.
    "Hell is not a place you go if you're not a Christian, it's the failure of your life's greatest ambitions"
    "Is it progression if a cannibal uses a fork?"
    -------------
    <^Not into girls who are into B*BC cRew^>
    <^Politics & Religion are Dumb as FUUU cRew^>
    <^Don't care about girls, but still get approached by 8's cRew^>
    <^Ppl commenting on you taking a break from the gym, yet they've never picked up a weight cRew^>

ffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

YoUnG-gUn91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoUnG-gUn91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoUnG-gUn91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoUnG-gUn91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoUnG-gUn91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoUnG-gUn91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoUnG-gUn91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoUnG-gUn91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoUnG-gUn91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoUnG-gUn91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) YoUnG-gUn91 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    penis size.
    There is only one principle of war and that's this. Hit the other fellow, as quickly as you can, as hard as you can, where it hurts him most, when he ain't lookin'.

reps back 500+