Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    SpeedDemon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpeedDemon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpeedDemon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpeedDemon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpeedDemon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpeedDemon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpeedDemon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpeedDemon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpeedDemon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpeedDemon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpeedDemon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

A long sad story, have never felt this awful

Ok so I just got off a four night cruise and on it I met the most amazing two girls. It was me and the two of them who both live together in Boston. We are both sixteen.

Anyways we met on the first night of the vacation and started dancing at the parties. The three of us and a dude we met from south Africa hung out the first night and all said we would do it again at the party tomorrow.

The next night we all danced together and had fun again hung out at the pool skipped our big formal dinners, ate together and stuff. The most crazy part was probably dancing to the Spanish music with the columbians, as the cruise was from miami to the Bahamas. Needless to say we got along well and had a lot in common.

Hung out more the next day ect took pictures skipped dinner again and the same similar thing happened the next two days.

In case your wondering the two of them one blonde the other brunette. Blonde is probably a 9.5/10 and brunette a 6.5/10. I told the brunette that I liked her friend and we kinda talked about it but not much more than that. This was the third night. The last night I said something to her again about trying to kiss her friend and she told me that she actually had a crush on the south african kid, and that she had only saw me as a friend.

We exchanged phone numbers and sent ******** requests. The cruise just ended today and we have already started texting.

Here's the problem I live In Chicago and they live in Boston, it is only a few hours later and feel completely awful. Sad that we may never see each other again. I feel like there is a hole in myself now that we have left.

I have never been in a serious relationship before but I have had sort of girlfriends. Anyways I have never felt like this before. I have already cried twice which is unlike me, and it obviously sucks enough for me to write all of this on my iPod touch in the hotel lobby.

Recently I have started realizing how much I like both of them. We sent txta about much we
    were going to miss each other and talked about possibly getting together to hang out some, but unlikely.

I don't know what to do or how I feel I can not stop thinking about them when their not around and now their never going to be around.

Edit: forgot to mention she says I look like ryan sheckler lol
    Last edited by SpeedDemon5; 07-08-2011 at 12:39 PM.

MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MEDITATE has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    stopped reading at"we are both sixteen"

u shouldve had a threesome , and proceed to ur next target

SpeedDemon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpeedDemon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpeedDemon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpeedDemon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpeedDemon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpeedDemon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpeedDemon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpeedDemon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpeedDemon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpeedDemon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SpeedDemon5 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MEDITATE View Post
    stopped reading at"we are both sixteen"

u shouldve had a threesome , and proceed to ur next target
    Their not like that, I'm not like that.

scientist genius pimp Caesar735's Avatar
    Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    op dont give up on her! you have her on ********, so if you talk to her whenever she comes online in that, or txt her a lot, she'll like you im pretty sure. Then when you're 18 you can go to the same colleges and finally be together
    Everyone betrays everyone

Ҋ

want to change your life? -------------------- watch these videos (srs)
    read this >>>>>>> http://i.imgur.com/j2LcU.jpg <<<<<<<<<<<<
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk56VxaeqEQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLwfvtXaIb4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujMP41Rphzc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw7E7G7G8IU

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You had your first taste of a bond with a female, and it hurts to lose it. Combine this with the fact that an awesome cruise is over - end-of-vacation-blues. Trust me - they're not super special. There are 100's of girls your age in Chicago you'd have a better bond with. You just need to get out there and find them. Once you do, you won't miss these two girls at all.

I know it doesn't help for me to point this out, but you're 16. I guarantee you'll look back on this in a couple years and laugh about how torn up you were. You'll experience way, way worse heartache than this buddy

Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000) Caesar735 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post
    You had your first taste of a bond with a female, and it hurts to lose it. Combine this with the fact that an awesome cruise is over - end-of-vacation-blues. Trust me - they're not super special. There are 100's of girls your age in Chicago you'd have a better bond with. You just need to get out there and find them. Once you do, you won't miss these two girls at all.

I know it doesn't help for me to point this out, but you're 16. I guarantee you'll look back on this in a couple years and laugh about how torn up you were. You'll experience way, way worse heartache than this buddy
    don't listen to this half naked *******, OP. If you found something special, don't give up on it!

Ҋ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk56VxaeqEQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qLwfvtXaIb4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujMP41Rphzc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jw7E7G7G8IU

tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Caesar735 View Post
    op dont give up on her! you have her on ********, so if you talk to her whenever she comes online in that, or txt her a lot, she'll like you im pretty sure. Then when you're 18 you can go to the same colleges and finally be together
    this

But make sure that you write/send her poem about how she's beautiful, that your falling in love her and that you will always be there for her no matter what. (Their hearts melt when you do stuff like this.)

Originally Posted by John$Galt View Post

I understand your point that there are plenty of other people out there, but I'm sixteen never had a serious or hardly even any relationship, never been kissed. All the girls at my school are discuss, or sluts. I am very mature and unique for my age, so it's really hard to find someone.

Originally Posted by tetraktys13 View Post
    this

But make sure that you write/send her poem about how she's beautiful, that your falling in love her and that you will always be there for her no matter what. (Their hearts melt when you do stuff like this.)
    But if she had a crush on the other dude to send her/them poems and/or tell them you love them might make things awkward. Although I think things might have gone better had I not been hanging with the other dude.

Edit: also would be hard to go to same colleges because I want to run d1 track

tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tetraktys13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by SpeedDemon5 View Post
    Here's the problem I live In Chicago and they live in Boston, it is only a few hours later and feel completely awful. Sad that we may never see each other again. I feel like there is a hole in myself now that we have left.

I have never been in a serious relationship before but I have had sort of girlfriends. Anyways I have never felt like this before. I have already cried twice which is unlike me, and it obviously sucks enough for me to write all of this on my iPod touch in the hotel lobby.

Recently I have started realizing how much I like both of them. We sent ysyd about much we were going to miss each other and talked about possibly getting together to hang out some, but unlikely.

I don't know what to do or how I feel I can not stop thinking about them when their not around and now their never going to be around.
    You feel that way because your falling in love with her, so don't let go of that feeling.

Forget what people say about long distance relationships, you can make this work! Just keep talking to her (the more you do the better) and you'll eventually win her heart. Try getting her address and sending her suprise gifts; it will be a complete shock to her and she'll love you for it.

Bigger, Stronger, Faster. kingof_queens's Avatar
    kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000) kingof_queens is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Mind is full of fuk @ this thread. Leaving now, never to return..
    "The Mind is the Battleground"

"I will not stop until I have an armor plated chest, boulder shoulders, castle back, pillar quads and a set of rock solid abs for the ladies"

But if she had a crush on the other dude to send her/them poems and/or tell them you love them might make things awkward. Although I think things might have gone better had I not been hanging with the other dude.

Edit: also would be hard to go to same colleges because I want to run d1 track
    Nah bro, I didn't say tell her that you love her; I said tell her that you are falling in love with her. Big difference, she will understand; it won't get awkward.

Are you going to let some other dude stop you from getting with this girl? Think of him as competition and who ever tries the hardest wins. How hard are you going to try to win her love?

Paid_ThankYou is just really nice. (+1000) Paid_ThankYou is just really nice. (+1000) Paid_ThankYou is just really nice. (+1000) Paid_ThankYou is just really nice. (+1000) Paid_ThankYou is just really nice. (+1000) Paid_ThankYou is just really nice. (+1000) Paid_ThankYou is just really nice. (+1000) Paid_ThankYou is just really nice. (+1000) Paid_ThankYou is just really nice. (+1000) Paid_ThankYou is just really nice. (+1000) Paid_ThankYou is just really nice. (+1000)
    op you should probably propose to her asap she is def the one..you DO NOT want to lose this one trust me you will regret this for the rest of your life if you dont act on it NOW

Nah bro, I didn't say tell her that you love her; I said tell her that you are falling in love with her. Big difference, she will understand; it won't get awkward.

Are you going to let some other dude stop you from getting with this girl? Think of him as competition and who ever tries the hardest wins. How hard are you going to try to win her love?
    this

if she's really a 9.5, and you really got along with her well and you really like her, how many more girls can you find like that in your life? one? two? none?

you found her now, don't let her get away

Ҋ

John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) John$Galt has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    don't listen to this half naked *******, OP. If you found something special, don't give up on it!
    u mad I'm only half naked, you stupid *******? u irate brah. never seen anyone as irate as you right now. damn.

I understand your point that there are plenty of other people out there, but I'm sixteen never had a serious or hardly even any relationship, never been kissed. All the girls at my school are discuss, or sluts. I am very mature and unique for my age, so it's really hard to find someone.
    That's your problem. Go out and find cute girls. Once you get to know them you'll find that some of them are to your liking.

Ok makes since, bur FYI I'm not too worried about losing her to a kid from south Africa, because theyre definitely not going to see each other again.

Edit: and what happens if I tell her that I'm falling in love with her and she mentions the SA kid or an old boy friend ect.

I know she was seeing this one dude at home but they are taking a break

yanks4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yanks4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yanks4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yanks4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yanks4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yanks4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yanks4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) yanks4life has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    this

if she's really a 9.5, and you really got along with her well and you really like her, how many more girls can you find like that in your life? one? two? none?

you found her now, don't let her get away
    i agree with all of that but they are 16.. whos to say shes really a 9.5 and hes got plenty time to find a girl for him.

Originally Posted by yanks4life View Post
    i agree with all of that but they are 16.. whos to say shes really a 9.5 and hes got plenty time to find a girl for him.
    Will post pics when I get home

Alright I think I'll tell her tommorow, that way I can say "being without you for a day or something like that has made me realize...." any sugguestions of how to word the txt? I don't want to wait more than a day because she's getting home tonight at like six, and being that we've been without phones for a few days now she's probably anxious to hang out with her friends n stuff

Edit: two different text saying "keep in touch"

Originally Posted by WorkInProgress_ View Post
    You have a 0% chance with this girl if you don't take your shot. You shouldn't be too worried about who she's interested in, but more at putting in effort to make her yours. I would keep in contact with her but not make her your only option until you've made a deeper connection. What I mean by that, is to not tell her all this lovey-dovey bs and just talk, make her laugh, find shared interests, etc., and you'll have more than twice the chance you have now.
    I wasn't actually going to write a poem or anything just maybe text for a day or so, but I think we had already established that I am going to give it a shot

Edit: ok so let's make this clear here are the new questions:

Should I tell her I'm falling in love with her? What and how should I say it? When?

What if she hesitates For example say that we don't know each other well enough, or brings up some old boy friend

Please keep in mind that every response could be a potential life changer
    Last edited by SpeedDemon5; 07-08-2011 at 02:21 PM.

For Rome and the Republic Spartacus777's Avatar
    Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Holy crap dude, this is the most pathetic thing I've ever read. And guess what? I'm 16 too.

You dun goofed by not making a move. You did the stupidist thing by telling the girl you like her friend. What the hell does that accomplish? It just makes you look needy and pathetic, which you are.

Read the New Formula for Picking up chicks at the top of this forum.

Oh and man up.

Edit: The guys here are screwing with you dude. Telling her your falling in love with her will do NOTHING. Just confirm your needy. You don't have a chance with these girls, move on. Even if you did your too far away for it to matter.

Originally Posted by Spartacus777 View Post
    Holy crap dude, this is the most pathetic thing I've ever read. And guess what? I'm 16 too.

You dun goofed by not making a move. You did the stupidist thing by telling the girl you like her friend. What the hell does that accomplish? It just makes you look needy and pathetic, which you are.

Read the New Formula for Picking up chicks at the top of this forum.

Oh and man up.
    Edit: The guys here are screwing with you dude. Telling her your falling in love with her will do NOTHING. Just confirm your needy. You don't have a chance with these girls, move on
    Even if you did your too far away for it to matter.
    wow I couldn't disagree more. I didn't come over as needy at all, you even read the entire op?

Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Spartacus777 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Troll.

Troll.
    6 2 140 lbs?!?! GTFO please, I need actual help from legit people.

TommyVercettl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyVercettl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyVercettl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyVercettl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyVercettl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyVercettl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyVercettl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyVercettl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyVercettl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyVercettl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TommyVercettl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Op is trolling. Nobody could be this retarded

james131 is on a distinguished road. (+10) james131 is on a distinguished road. (+10) james131 is on a distinguished road. (+10) james131 is on a distinguished road. (+10) james131 is on a distinguished road. (+10) james131 is on a distinguished road. (+10) james131 is on a distinguished road. (+10) james131 is on a distinguished road. (+10) james131 is on a distinguished road. (+10) james131 is on a distinguished road. (+10) james131 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    god i remember being 16. crushes are hard! srs though op if you can learn to disregard females now you will be macking ho's by the time your 20.
    Traditional Wetshaving Crew
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

Originally Posted by TommyVercettl View Post
    Op is trolling. Nobody could be this retarded
    Please don't let me do this on my own, I am being totally serious, I cannot believe u guys would be such jackasses in such a sensitive situation. I am panicing because this means so much to me.

Please don't let me do this on my own, I am being totally serious, I cannot believe u guys would be such jackasses in such a sensitive situation. I am panicing because this means so much to me.

Fu*king troll lol.

On the very off hand your NOT a troll (which I highly doubt). Read the thread I told you to read and it will answer all your questions.

I sincerly hope you are a troll, because I can't bilieve someone can be so retarded and "mature". Lol

Fu*king troll lol.

On the very off hand your NOT a troll (which I highly doubt). Read the thread I told you to read and it will answer all your questions.

I sincerly hope you are a troll, because I can't bilieve someone can be so retarded and "mature". Lol
    Cant you just agree to dissagree dude?

I'll start lifting later. tential's Avatar
    tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can't believe I just read that...