LaBomba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaBomba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaBomba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaBomba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaBomba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaBomba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaBomba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaBomba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaBomba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Tricep has been twitching for past 2 days every several seconds?!?! whats wrong ?!

my tricep muscle has been having involuntary contractions for past 2 days, like im geting twitch in my tricep every several seconds. it started after my chest workout, and caus gym i go to is not good, the incline bench sorta made me slip down a little while i was holding 35 kg dumbells, and i woke up with a sore lower back from that, and that night wen i went to bed my tricep was twitchign :S:S:S. what hav i done?! how is this cured?

Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Num3n has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    well that was definitely clear.
    Think you of the fact that a deaf person cannot hear. Then what deafness may we not all possess? ~ Dune

We need a new ideology with the core values of reason, honesty, science and secular progress over the older traditions of religion, superstition and dogmatic faith that have long defined humanity. We will never be free to progress and advance until the last stone from the last church is cast down onto the last priest. And every equivalent.

LaBomba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaBomba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaBomba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaBomba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaBomba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaBomba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaBomba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaBomba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LaBomba has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ?? i dnt understand?

thebear123 is not very helpful. (-500) thebear123 is not very helpful. (-500) thebear123 is not very helpful. (-500) thebear123 is not very helpful. (-500) thebear123 is not very helpful. (-500) thebear123 is not very helpful. (-500) thebear123 is not very helpful. (-500) thebear123 is not very helpful. (-500) thebear123 is not very helpful. (-500) thebear123 is not very helpful. (-500) thebear123 is not very helpful. (-500)
    it cant be cured!!!
    "This Game is not over, it is just beginning."

surely it can!!! i havent been able to weight train for 4 days caus i been worried i injure it more. is anyone doctor here??

braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000) braindx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Deep tissue massage, nerve glides (google first link), make sure you're getting enough potassium and magnesium, etc.