jakestorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakestorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakestorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakestorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakestorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakestorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakestorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakestorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakestorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakestorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakestorm will become famous soon enough. (+50)

This is a weird question (srs)

Okay guys so i have an odd question that has been bothering me for a while.

Here it goes.

So theres a 145lbs (10% bodyfat) powerlifter who can deadlift 350lbs, and there is a 200lbs (10% bodyfat) who can lift 300lbs.

For comparisons sake i put both lifters at 10% bodyfat. Although i do know that if you have been training for strength a long time you will indefinately get good at it.

But shouldnt the 200lbs guy still prevail? I mean, he easily has over 50lbs lean body mass yet he lifts less.

Is there a logical explanation? Is it possible that the 145lbs has more "quality muscle" than the 200lbs guy?

Discuss. (inb4 stupid post. Im just curious)

J_Skeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J_Skeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J_Skeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J_Skeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J_Skeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J_Skeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J_Skeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J_Skeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J_Skeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J_Skeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) J_Skeezy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Roids

jakestorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakestorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakestorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakestorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakestorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakestorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakestorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakestorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakestorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakestorm will become famous soon enough. (+50) jakestorm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by J_Skeezy View Post
    Roids
    Other than this... lol

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thing is the 200lbs guy should be able to do more reps than the little guy..

how many reps are they able to do each?

Originally Posted by DASBUNKER View Post
    thing is the 200lbs guy should be able to do more reps than the little guy..

how many reps are they able to do each?
    THey both max out at that amount.

What im trying to say is that i somtimes see this "scrawny" kids at school who could pull in the 200's where as someone who would seem more fit to the eye, can lift less.

Im simply wondering if the muscles of these scrawny kids are more efficient or something like that. hard to explain but i hope u understand lol.

First example might have been a bad way to convey the message. Hopefully this one is better :P

Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ka0s is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jakestorm View Post

What im trying to say is that i somtimes see this "scrawny" kids at school who could pull in the 200's where as someone who would seem more fit to the eye, can lift less.

Im simply wondering if the muscles of these scrawny kids are more efficient or something like that. hard to explain but i hope u understand lol.

First example might have been a bad way to convey the message. Hopefully this one is better :P
    Strength and muscle size are not directly correlated. The smaller person has less muscle, but can recruit a greater % of their muscle fibers to lift the weight.

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jakestorm View Post

awh i see now.. big part if it could be the technique.. probably (not saying its the case) the scrawny kids have a sh*t form and the more experienced guys (with the body to prove it) are doing it the right way..

example:
    Bench press
    scrawny:bouncing the weight on the chest, crap ROM, lifting buddy helping with half the weight etc..
    big guy:doing it the way it is

just a theory

Eat Sleep Lift and Poop Killshot1's Avatar
    Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Killshot1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    mabe he trains with richard simmons ;D