Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Stats: 5'10", 211 lbs
    HumpStrap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HumpStrap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HumpStrap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HumpStrap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HumpStrap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HumpStrap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HumpStrap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HumpStrap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HumpStrap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HumpStrap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HumpStrap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit HumpStrap's BodySpace

Facts about OxyCotin, Oxycodone, Vicodan, Perocets (srs)

since there have been several drug threads up today, one involving an over dose. I thought it was relevant to inform people about the dangers of Opiates. This drugs in this family are all related; have similar effects & addiciton properties.

I have seen firsthand the damage that these drugs can do - belive me, it is aweful and I don't wish it on my worst enemy. 99 out of 100 heroin addicts didn't start on smack, most started popping pills at random parties. they thought they had it undercontrol. Typically they develped a habit and then couldn't afford them so they switched to a much cheaper version, heroin. Other drugs such as marijuana are FAR less addicting, but once you step into the realm of opiates, it's a different ballgame.

some good information here
    http://www.hrods.com/pages/common.op...methadone.html

If anyone else has some legit comments to add, please do
    Yep

BodyPoints: 3009
    EMartNJ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EMartNJ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EMartNJ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EMartNJ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EMartNJ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EMartNJ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EMartNJ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EMartNJ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EMartNJ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EMartNJ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EMartNJ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit EMartNJ's BodySpace

Thumbs up

Opiates aren't intrinsically bad for your health
    So it goes...

HumpStrap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HumpStrap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HumpStrap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HumpStrap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HumpStrap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HumpStrap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HumpStrap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HumpStrap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HumpStrap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HumpStrap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) HumpStrap is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by EMartNJ View Post
    Opiates aren't intrinsically bad for your health
    like most drugs they were developed with good intentions. And when they are taked in moderation, as perscibed by a doctor they do relive pain at the pain receptor sites. but when they are taken with out a doctors supervision and without a legit reason, that is abuse
    Yep

BodyPoints: 3009
    EMartNJ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EMartNJ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EMartNJ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EMartNJ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EMartNJ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EMartNJ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EMartNJ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EMartNJ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EMartNJ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EMartNJ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) EMartNJ has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit EMartNJ's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by HumpStrap View Post
    like most drugs they were developed with good intentions. And when they are taked in moderation, as perscibed by a doctor they do relive pain at the pain receptor sites. but when they are taken with out a doctors supervision and without a legit reason, that is abuse
    You're misunderstanding me. If you took two identical patients and gave one a constant dose of morphine and the other a comparable dose of cocaine, the patient with the cocaine would eventually die because of the cocaine, however the patient with the morphine would die of natural causes not related to the drug.
    So it goes...

Stats: 5'8", 176 lbs
    BodyPoints: 14824
    dLewis187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dLewis187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dLewis187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dLewis187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dLewis187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dLewis187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dLewis187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dLewis187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dLewis187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dLewis187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) dLewis187 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit dLewis187's BodySpace
    my friend is a fiend for oxy ever since he got a bunch after a shoulder injury.

You're misunderstanding me. If you took two identical patients.....
    this thread is about the abuse of opiates and other drugs at the street level. Not in clinical trials.

If you want to contribute then please do, but don't try to sidetrack this into an abstract debate.
    Last edited by HumpStrap; 01-19-2010 at 12:39 PM.
    Yep

Stats: 6'4", 238 lbs
    BodyPoints: 35
    Blasphemy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Blasphemy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Blasphemy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Blasphemy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Blasphemy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Blasphemy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Blasphemy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Blasphemy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Blasphemy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Blasphemy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Blasphemy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit Blasphemy's BodySpace
    weeeeeeeeeed
    ||Steeler||

Stats: 6'1", 186 lbs
    BodyPoints: 12217
    ras2514 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ras2514 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ras2514 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ras2514 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ras2514 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ras2514 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ras2514 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ras2514 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ras2514 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ras2514 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ras2514 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit ras2514's BodySpace
    this thread is about the abuse of opiates and other drugs at the street level. Not in clinical trials.

If you want to contribute then please do, but don't try to sidetrack this into an abstract debate.
    Do you have any first hand knowledge?
    Most things people worry about never happen.....

REPS 4 LIFE: kodiak5

Originally Posted by dLewis187 View Post
    my friend is a fiend for oxy ever since he got a bunch after a shoulder injury.
    yeah, Doctors are real quick to write out the scripts. I wish they would see the damages that thier pens do.
    Yep

if ur a feg, post my avi 8.45.Heaven's Avatar
    8.45.Heaven has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 8.45.Heaven has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 8.45.Heaven has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 8.45.Heaven has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 8.45.Heaven has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 8.45.Heaven has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 8.45.Heaven has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 8.45.Heaven has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 8.45.Heaven has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 8.45.Heaven has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 8.45.Heaven has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit 8.45.Heaven's BodySpace
    When i had my iv port placed in my arm for chemo they gave me some OxyCotin and just for the hell of it i've popped 3-4 at one time. Def. gave me the longest buzz i've ever had and i slept REALLY well and still felt a slight buzz a few hours after i woke up.

Was cool, but def. not something i'd pay $10 a pill for, PHAWK that.
    Cancer survivor crew ^_^
    i rep all those who...
    drive/like Audi
    agree that Final Fantasy VIII > VII
    enjoy energy drinks for the taste
    Play zerg

The Truthiness Teller gotspeed22's Avatar
    Stats: 5'11", 193 lbs
    BodyPoints: 2419
    gotspeed22 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gotspeed22 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gotspeed22 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gotspeed22 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gotspeed22 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gotspeed22 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gotspeed22 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gotspeed22 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gotspeed22 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gotspeed22 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) gotspeed22 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit gotspeed22's BodySpace
    yeah, Doctors are real quick to write out the scripts. I wish they would see the damages that thier pens do.
    how many surgeries have you had? or rather prescriptions for opiates from a physician?

Originally Posted by ras2514 View Post
    Do you have any first hand knowledge?
    Luckily I had a great Health Teacher in High School that truely gave me a good honest education about drugs and their effects. Later in life, when I was presented with certain drugs I declined, with others I accepted. But I have had several very close friends of mine who made bad decisions. They are very close to me and their addicitions affect me directly almost daily.

My goal in this thread is to educate those that want it.

And with that said, I am not an expert.... so hopefully others will chime in.
    Yep

Stats: 6'2", 210 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3531
    Shangius has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shangius has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shangius has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shangius has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shangius has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shangius has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shangius has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shangius has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shangius has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shangius has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Shangius has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Shangius's BodySpace
    only experience i have with pills is i got prescribed hydrocodone once. took 2. felt nothing after an hour. took 2 more. still felt nothing.

wtf is this bull****.
    Strive for
    The body of a God
    The mind of a Scholar
    The humility of a Monk
    And the heart of a Warrior

NoFap/Meditation/GreenTea/Yoga crew

Stats: 5'9", 192 lbs
    rockstar26 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rockstar26 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rockstar26 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rockstar26 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rockstar26 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rockstar26 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rockstar26 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rockstar26 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rockstar26 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rockstar26 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) rockstar26 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit rockstar26's BodySpace
    I'm a natural guy myself, but I find it disturbing these are the new drugs of choice fir many young adults, especially in college.

Originally Posted by gotspeed22 View Post
    how many surgeries have you had? or rather prescriptions for opiates from a physician?
    I had a complete knee surgery/ reconstruction. The doctor gave me oxys. I didn't take them, relied on advil instead, but I kept them in case I needed them. 5 days after the operation I flushed them.
    Yep

not even my final form educated_Derelict's Avatar
    Stats: 5'10", 170 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1795
    educated_Derelict has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) educated_Derelict has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) educated_Derelict has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) educated_Derelict has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) educated_Derelict has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) educated_Derelict has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) educated_Derelict has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) educated_Derelict has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) educated_Derelict has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) educated_Derelict has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) educated_Derelict has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit educated_Derelict's BodySpace
    Most of the kids that have stayed in our town after high school turned into oc fiends. I've lost some good friends to heroin in the past year, its all very troubling.

I've tried them all and I like my herb thats straight from the earth.

Rockin like its my job SpikedDiesel's Avatar
    Stats: 5'9", 177 lbs
    SpikedDiesel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpikedDiesel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpikedDiesel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpikedDiesel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpikedDiesel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpikedDiesel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpikedDiesel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpikedDiesel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpikedDiesel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpikedDiesel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) SpikedDiesel has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit SpikedDiesel's BodySpace
    The drugs you mentioned are also coupled with acetominophen/Tylenol, which, in large quantities is very harmful to the liver.

Coupled with alcohol, it's 10x worse. Mixing these drugs with alcohol will shut your liver down fast.

The #1 side effect of opiate consumption is constipation, which in severe cases, can lead to bowel obstruction. In these severe cases, abdominal surgery and colon or small bowel resection is necessary. If any bowel inflammation/disease process is also involved, you could wind up with a colostomy.
    >>MMMC<< Top of the bell curve, baby.

if ur a feg, post my avi 8.45.Heaven's Avatar
    8.45.Heaven has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 8.45.Heaven has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 8.45.Heaven has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 8.45.Heaven has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 8.45.Heaven has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 8.45.Heaven has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 8.45.Heaven has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 8.45.Heaven has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 8.45.Heaven has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 8.45.Heaven has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 8.45.Heaven has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit 8.45.Heaven's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by Shangius View Post
    only experience i have with pills is i got prescribed hydrocodone once. took 2. felt nothing after an hour. took 2 more. still felt nothing.

wtf is this bull****.
    if you had just taken one more you would've felt something xD
    Cancer survivor crew ^_^
    i rep all those who...
    drive/like Audi
    agree that Final Fantasy VIII > VII
    enjoy energy drinks for the taste
    Play zerg

BodyPoints: 7663
    c0ncept-2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) c0ncept-2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) c0ncept-2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) c0ncept-2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) c0ncept-2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) c0ncept-2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) c0ncept-2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) c0ncept-2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) c0ncept-2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) c0ncept-2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) c0ncept-2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit c0ncept-2's BodySpace
    you should write a rap song
    "If you can't find something to live for, you best find something to die for"

Stats: 5'7", 170 lbs
    bobbyfresh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bobbyfresh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bobbyfresh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bobbyfresh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bobbyfresh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bobbyfresh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bobbyfresh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bobbyfresh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bobbyfresh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bobbyfresh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bobbyfresh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit bobbyfresh's BodySpace
    Recovering Heroin addict checking in.

I started of with percocets/roxicets, moved on to oxycotin, and then started shooting heroin when i couldn't afford pills.

I have to stay completely drug/alcohol free forever or it will lead me back to my drug of choice.
    OSU

Originally Posted by bobbyfresh View Post
    Recovering Heroin addict checking in.

I started of with percocets/roxicets, moved on to oxycotin, and then started shooting heroin when i couldn't afford pills.

I have to stay completely drug/alcohol free forever or it will lead me back to my drug of choice.

How did you start poppin' the pills? was it thru a doc's perscription due to an injury or friends at a party??????
    Yep

Welcome to Swole Town ShrimpDaddy's Avatar
    ShrimpDaddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShrimpDaddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShrimpDaddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShrimpDaddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShrimpDaddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShrimpDaddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShrimpDaddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShrimpDaddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShrimpDaddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShrimpDaddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShrimpDaddy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit ShrimpDaddy's BodySpace
    You're misunderstanding me. If you took two identical patients and gave one a constant dose of morphine and the other a comparable dose of cocaine, the patient with the cocaine would eventually die because of the cocaine, however the patient with the morphine would die of natural causes not related to the drug.
    negative on this
    There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman; some kind of abstraction. But there is no real me: only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable... I simply am not there.

Stats: 6'2", 214 lbs
    BodyPoints: 3728
    Sgt T-Man has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sgt T-Man has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sgt T-Man has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sgt T-Man has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sgt T-Man has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sgt T-Man has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sgt T-Man has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sgt T-Man has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sgt T-Man has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sgt T-Man has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Sgt T-Man has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Sgt T-Man's BodySpace
    Opiates are great for there intended purpose....they just happen to be very addicting i love taking them, that is when i flushed my from the doc.

I told my doc about my addictive personality so he gave me some extended Release Tramadol which is more mild & works just as well without the "high" feeling.
    "The worst thing I can be is the same as everybody else. I hate that." - Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Blue Jays.

Stats: 5'7", 170 lbs
    bobbyfresh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bobbyfresh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bobbyfresh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bobbyfresh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bobbyfresh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bobbyfresh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bobbyfresh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bobbyfresh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bobbyfresh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bobbyfresh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) bobbyfresh has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit bobbyfresh's BodySpace
    How did you start poppin' the pills? was it thru a doc's perscription due to an injury or friends at a party??????
    Basically through peers..

I started selling massive amounts of weed and pills after highschool, and it kind of took me into a society that was way out of my league.

I was dealing with some seriously dangerous people with nothing to loose. Guy I used to get heroin from had been charged with RICO in the past.

I learned so much during that time tho. It was quite the humbling experience.

Now that I am sober, I am trying to be the best person I can be. I am improving myself everyday.
    OSU

Stats: 6'1", 187 lbs
    BodyPoints: 6864
    CinciBoy23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CinciBoy23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CinciBoy23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CinciBoy23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CinciBoy23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CinciBoy23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CinciBoy23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CinciBoy23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CinciBoy23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CinciBoy23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) CinciBoy23 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit CinciBoy23's BodySpace
    opiates are pretty damn addictive. an old boss of mine gave me a bag of 200 tramadols.. very low intensity narcotic but you can bet when those were gone i wanted more. they were easy to come off of though just cause they werent that great.. if they were percs or oxys it woulda been a dif story.

Stats: 6'0", 180 lbs
    BodyPoints: 13037
    YUL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YUL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YUL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YUL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YUL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YUL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YUL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YUL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YUL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YUL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) YUL has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit YUL's BodySpace
    Vicodan and Perocets
    ----------------------
    ☆ QUEBEC CREW ☆
    je me souviens

Stats: 5'8", 166 lbs
    DoctorV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DoctorV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DoctorV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DoctorV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DoctorV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DoctorV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DoctorV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DoctorV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DoctorV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DoctorV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) DoctorV has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit DoctorV's BodySpace
    What also really bothers me, coming from a pharmacists perspective, is how often doctors not only write for opiates these days but for adderall as well. It's speed for christs sake! Just more "legal" drugs the FDA is putting out onto the market that they can control the use of. People think nothing of using/abusing adderall because it is obtained through a doctor and prescription written.
    *Official Misc Doctor and (legal) drug dealer*
    *Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist*

NJ Crew

Stats: 5'8", 175 lbs
    strong_teeroy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strong_teeroy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strong_teeroy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strong_teeroy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strong_teeroy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strong_teeroy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strong_teeroy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strong_teeroy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strong_teeroy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strong_teeroy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strong_teeroy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit strong_teeroy's BodySpace
    I separated my shoulder and got prescribed oxy.

After seeing what damage opiates had done to people close to me - I didn't take them. Lost a lot of sleep due to pain.

I would definitely do it again.

It angers me that oxy is legal/prescribed and can be so harmful but marijuana is illegal.

Originally Posted by bobbyfresh View Post
    Basically through peers..

I started selling massive amounts of weed and pills after highschool, and it kind of took me into a society that was way out of my league.

I was dealing with some seriously dangerous people with nothing to loose. Guy I used to get heroin from had been charged with RICO in the past.

I learned so much during that time tho. It was quite the humbling experience.

Now that I am sober, I am trying to be the best person I can be. I am improving myself everyday.
    Do you remember when your recreational use turned into a habit?
    How was you quality of life when you were using?
    Yep

Stats: 5'8", 175 lbs
    strong_teeroy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strong_teeroy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strong_teeroy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strong_teeroy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strong_teeroy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strong_teeroy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strong_teeroy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strong_teeroy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strong_teeroy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strong_teeroy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) strong_teeroy is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit strong_teeroy's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by DoctorV View Post
    What also really bothers me, coming from a pharmacists perspective, is how often doctors not only write for opiates these days but for adderall as well. It's speed for christs sake! Just more "legal" drugs the FDA is putting out onto the market that they can control the use of. People think nothing of using/abusing adderall because it is obtained through a doctor and prescription written.
    Yup.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast