hamapple has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Animals cuts PILLS help

what does each pill do. like which has the stims and whatever.
    i have:
    2 whites
    2 blues
    1 red
    1 red/white
    1 orange
    1 yellow
    1 blue/white

bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50) bigboiperry will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    The red pill has the stims.. I believe the 2 blue pills are the diuretic... Maybe someone else can chime in and help out with the rest
    Current Supps:
    CL Orange Triad, CL OxiOmega
    Gaspari Myofusion
    Scivation Xtend
    MP Assault

acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250) acwild has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Huh, good question, the answer doesn't seem to be posted anywhere, lots of folks asking that question but no real answers.

Out of curiosity I sent them an email asking at info@animalpak.com, I'll let you know if they write back or you could ask them as well.

Registered User PainIsJustWeakness's Avatar
    PainIsJustWeakness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainIsJustWeakness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainIsJustWeakness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainIsJustWeakness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainIsJustWeakness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainIsJustWeakness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainIsJustWeakness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainIsJustWeakness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainIsJustWeakness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainIsJustWeakness is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PainIsJustWeakness is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Best thing is to email who you emailed. But the red is the stims and the 2 blue are the diuretic.
    Animal Rage
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=638396903

Animal PM Log.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123268041

Animal Cuts Log.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122740991

My Journey
    http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=27094

deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250) deadaim has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I remember a reallllly long time ago this question got answered by a rep. I'm curious if someone could seive that out of the giant pile of old posts.

littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by bigboiperry View Post
    The red pill has the stims.. I believe the 2 blue pills are the diuretic... Maybe someone else can chime in and help out with the rest
    The red pill is the stims/thermo complex and the two blue pills are the diuretic. Im not sure what the other pills are but some people opt to remove the diuretic for various reasons. Myself, I like to take the whole pack as is and not remove anything from it.
    Currently cutting down!
    Finishing Kin degree, with background in Exercise Science!

thanks guys. i was just wondering because i didnt want to take the stims on the days i use jacked because i dont want to have a heart attack.

so if i take out the red pill on the day i used jacked would i just throw it out or add it to a dose on a day i dont take jacked?