Lappo428 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help with a workout program for a 18 year old

Hey guys just want to say i'm new to the site and i love it. Great job with whoever put this all together. Anyway my problem. I been lifting since probaly mid to late december and i was probaly 25 pound over weight. Since then i went from 185 to 160. Now i am in my target weight zone and want to add some size. I was worken out everyday doing upperbody one day and then legs. I know i need to change it up now. I have no clue what to do. If someone could help me with a good program to add some size that would be great. Excersises to do will also help greatly.

ME:
    5'9"
    160 lbs
    max bench= 145
    Don't know max curl = but usally do= 75lbs x 8-10reps
    Don't know max here either = Preacher curl 40lbs x 10 reps

guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) guitarguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Lappo428 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Does anyone else have any other ideas.... i would like some different responses.... thanks

peek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) peek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think we all agree with GuitarGuy

T-B0NE has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i agree. too many people want us to create a program spicificly for them. there's a lot of information on websites like www.bodybuilding.com and www.fortifiediron.com . read some articles on these sites and think about what will be right for you.
    don't believe the hype