mcgoogle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcgoogle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcgoogle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcgoogle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcgoogle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcgoogle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcgoogle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcgoogle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcgoogle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcgoogle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sneak some eggs into my diet?

Hi, I'm off eggs. I've scrambled them, boiled them, fried them and I've made omlettes and I'm bored.

So I need some ideas of how to get some eggs in, without them tasting like eggs? Some ideas I've had: egg nog, deviled eggs, baked items such as cookies and homemade bread with eggs, and ice cream I know has a lot of egg yolks but does it have the whites too? Ice cream I make would have to be nutritious version. Anyways I need some recipes.

Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Beech27 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This may sound a bit odd, but mixing eggs in to oatmeal (which has either just finished cooking or will soon) produces a nice cakey breakfast.

mcgoogle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcgoogle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcgoogle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcgoogle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcgoogle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcgoogle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcgoogle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcgoogle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcgoogle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mcgoogle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Beech27 View Post
    This may sound a bit odd, but mixing eggs in to oatmeal (which has either just finished cooking or will soon) produces a nice cakey breakfast.
    I don't like oatmeal too much. I ate it for awhile but it wasn't sustainable. Instead I make and eat oat flour cookies. It's an eggless recipe so maybe I could try substituting the 1/2 cup of butter in the recipe with eggs, but I'm no expert so I don't know if that would be such a good experiment.

naw mean..?

xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Egg whites, make pancakes
    R.I.P Andy Irons
    ///on the road to the UFC///

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=635222653#post635222653
    - APP NUTS HGH UP/ FREE TEST SPONSERED LOG

Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000) Opies is a name known to all. (+5000)
    deviled eggs kick ass. Eat lots of those first

sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sunngodd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Lightbulb

eat something else
    Who do men say that I am?

thanks to all for their suggestions, in return, I give you this:

http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/blog...thout-peeling/