coopielove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coopielove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coopielove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coopielove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coopielove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coopielove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coopielove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coopielove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) coopielove has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Female Bodybuilding Posing Suits

I have my first show coming up in May and need to start looking into a posing suit. I hate ordering things like this on the Internet but it looks like that will be my only option. Any suggestions on sites/people I can go to for this? Anything I should watch out for with regard to fabric and sizing? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thegoat1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thegoat1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thegoat1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thegoat1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thegoat1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thegoat1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thegoat1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thegoat1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thegoat1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thegoat1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thegoat1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Internet is not the only option.Usually pro bodybuilder woman make their own suits,like my trainer.Go on line and see if there is any BB woman live near where you live and contact them.Even if they don't make their own they ALWAYS know someone,who does and reliable.Dont buy it on the net,please,it is very very important to get it custome made,or at least you HAVE to try it on before buying it,if needs to fit perfectly,it needs to be seen by a professional,getting the posing suit right after all those hard training and dieting is very important.

the_attraction is just really nice. (+1000) the_attraction is just really nice. (+1000) the_attraction is just really nice. (+1000) the_attraction is just really nice. (+1000) the_attraction is just really nice. (+1000) the_attraction is just really nice. (+1000) the_attraction is just really nice. (+1000) the_attraction is just really nice. (+1000) the_attraction is just really nice. (+1000) the_attraction is just really nice. (+1000) the_attraction is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by coopielove View Post
    I have my first show coming up in May and need to start looking into a posing suit. I hate ordering things like this on the Internet but it looks like that will be my only option. Any suggestions on sites/people I can go to for this? Anything I should watch out for with regard to fabric and sizing? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    google: passion fruit designs (I would post a link but bodybuilding.com won't allow me)

I saw them on dragons den, they are supposedly the largest female bodybuilding company in North America

hamsta112052 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile posing suit

OK, I know u don't want to go internet BUT..... you could take a look at my site, crystallinibikini. I am an NPC competitor, My suits fit, and if by some chance they don't, there is a return policy. What you will see on the site is a small example. I can do custom work. It doesn't hurt to look, right?
    Ellen Holmes

cjgowest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjgowest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjgowest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you want to get a suit fast and/or decorate it yourself, you can purchase a blank suit from CCfitwear.com, their blank suits are reasonably priced and are awesome.

cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50) cassiegose will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    jagware is also a good online site for ordering suits. A plain suit is about $85. I order mine plain and embellish with swarovski crystals. They make the suits based on your measurements. I was also a little hesitant to order online but it worked for me.
    If it's to be it's up to me....

"There is no such thing as a small miracle. A gym is a place of miracles. People do things they once thought impossible--lifting heavier, squeezing out one more rep, finding discipline and willpower they didn't know they had. They're amazed at how good they feel and look, and they carry their new power into the world. This is the miracle I wanted to give to the world." - Joe Wieder

doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000) doindbt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I used Amy with Posing Wear (www.posingwear.com). I was really nervous about getting someone online since I had heard so many horror stories about bad designers and horrible customer service but I got really lucky. Her prices were good, her designs beautiful and she couldn't have been nicer, or faster to respond! I'll use her again if/when I compete again, for sure.

shehulks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shehulks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shehulks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shehulks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shehulks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shehulks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shehulks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shehulks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shehulks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shehulks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) shehulks has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Saleyla.com

Make sure you take good measurements.

jenbradleys will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenbradleys will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenbradleys will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenbradleys will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenbradleys will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenbradleys will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenbradleys will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenbradleys will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenbradleys will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenbradleys will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenbradleys will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I used fitwear designs, She took my measurements and shipped me the suit. The top didn't fit and she made a new one and had it to me in a couple of days.

She is great to work with!!!!
    Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
    Live Well, Laugh Often, Workout!

JLB001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JLB001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JLB001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JLB001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JLB001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JLB001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JLB001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JLB001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JLB001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JLB001 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JLB001 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jenbradleys View Post
    I used fitwear designs, She took my measurements and shipped me the suit. The top didn't fit and she made a new one and had it to me in a couple of days.

She is great to work with!!!!
    hey Jen!
    Thanks for the suggestion.

I do my best to make sure everything works the first time, but if it doesn't, I will remake the suit and express mail it back out.

oh...i did this suit for Tina Chandler...she wore it at the 2009 Ms. Olympia.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by JLB001; 02-01-2010 at 12:03 PM.
    fitweardesigns@gmail.com
    ********./fitweardesigns

jenbradleys will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenbradleys will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenbradleys will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenbradleys will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenbradleys will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenbradleys will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenbradleys will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenbradleys will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenbradleys will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenbradleys will become famous soon enough. (+50) jenbradleys will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Cute suit. I also saw that you are selling the one you are wearing in your AVI. Phenominal!! You look amazing as always.

Originally Posted by JLB001 View Post
    hey Jen!
    Thanks for the suggestion.

I do my best to make sure everything works the first time, but if it doesn't, I will remake the suit and express mail it back out.

oh...i did this suit for Tina Chandler...she wore it at the 2009 Ms. Olympia.
    Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
    Live Well, Laugh Often, Workout!

CanadianBabe71 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have used Kira Jones with vandellacostumes.com. I have been very pleased with her work and the suit fits nice. I agree with an earlier post. Make sure you take good measurements.