Juules has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juules has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juules has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juules has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juules has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juules has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I want bigger chest and better proportions overall.

I am going to gym 3 times a week and I am starting to think that some parts of my body are overdeveloped while others are underdeveloped (unproportional).

My tricep looks big but chest is small. I really want to get a bigger chest. Maybe I should skip every 2nd tricep workout for chest workout?

Thoughts/ideas?
    Attached Images

Juules has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juules has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juules has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juules has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juules has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Juules has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Bump. I really want to know this.

kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kusok has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    My first thought is that you should do chest first, and then tri on the same day right after chest.
    Do mass building big full chest exercises: flat BB bench, incline DB press, flat DB fly. Use heavy weights, and full range of motion. Stretch your chest before during and after work-out. Aside from that you can't change your genetics. if you got smaller chest and bigger tri, be proud of it. Accept it.

Originally Posted by kusok View Post
    My first thought is that you should do chest first, and then tri on the same day right after chest.
    Do mass building big full chest exercises: flat BB bench, incline DB press, flat DB fly. Use heavy weights, and full range of motion. Stretch your chest before during and after work-out. Aside from that you can't change your genetics. if you got smaller chest and bigger tri, be proud of it. Accept it.
    I actually do it like that already.

weightmate is on a distinguished road. (+10) weightmate is on a distinguished road. (+10) weightmate is on a distinguished road. (+10) weightmate is on a distinguished road. (+10) weightmate is on a distinguished road. (+10) weightmate is on a distinguished road. (+10) weightmate is on a distinguished road. (+10) weightmate is on a distinguished road. (+10) weightmate is on a distinguished road. (+10) weightmate is on a distinguished road. (+10) weightmate is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    eat more