Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100)

Xtreme Formulations whey (ordering some help)

I want to order some of this up tonight or tomorrow morning. Now is the Chocolate Peanut butter really all that?? does it taste that good even though it's pretty lean stuff??? I remember everyone saying Scivation Whey chocolate was so great and I ordered it and didn't think it was anything special at all (no dis to scivation) just honest. Alsot the Muscle Gauge Whey everyone said was the fuking bomb, it didn't taste that good either... So whats the story with Xtreme Formulations? I love chocolate, is the chocolate peanut butter better than the Chocolate by them? Reps for help.

LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LegosInMyEgos is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RonShipman View Post
    I want to order some of this up tonight or tomorrow morning. Now is the Chocolate Peanut butter really all that?? does it taste that good even though it's pretty lean stuff??? I remember everyone saying Scivation Whey chocolate was so great and I ordered it and didn't think it was anything special at all (no dis to scivation) just honest. Alsot the Muscle Gauge Whey everyone said was the fuking bomb, it didn't taste that good either... So whats the story with Xtreme Formulations? I love chocolate, is the chocolate peanut butter better than the Chocolate by them? Reps for help.
    Why don't you ask Illa

You 2 get along just fine right brah?

Juststrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juststrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juststrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juststrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juststrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juststrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juststrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juststrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juststrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juststrong will become famous soon enough. (+50) Juststrong will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I didnt like the Chocolate peanut butter at all. And i think the plain chocolate is amazing. The CPB did not taste anything like peanut butter or chocolate. It had a very artificial taste to it. I will not buy it again. I had a hard time finishing the 5lb tub of it. I loved all the other XF whey flavors though.

Im using MP combat CPB protein right now and its a better tasting CBP protein IMO. Strong chocolate with a small hint of peanut butter.
    =========================================
    (Current raw NASA meet lifts)

(Squat) - 460lbs
    ------------------------------
    (Bench) - 347lbs
    ------------------------------
    (Deadlift) - 507lbs

ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Check to see if they can send you a sample. Def a good idea...don't want to get stuck with 5-10lbs of something you don't like.

I've tried the flavoring for this product in the original Designer Supplements Sustain. I loved it personally.

jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ultra Peptide 2.0 PBC tastes more like chocolate with a hint of peanut butter
    Ultra Peptide Whey PBC tastes more like peanut butter with a hint of chocolate

If you don't like peanut butter I wouldn't order UP Whey. I'm a fan of peanut butter and it is almost too peanut buttery for me. I usually mix a half scoop of both together with milk and it's really damn good

xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ask Daffy Duck! Maybe he can help you =)

Nah all serious, the whey is damn amazing. Best protein I've tried.

yujin0099 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yujin0099 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yujin0099 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yujin0099 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yujin0099 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yujin0099 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yujin0099 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yujin0099 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yujin0099 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yujin0099 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yujin0099 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    choc pb whey tastes bit strange to me. DEF not what i expected after reading the hype on it. UP 2.0 chochpb also has this weird taste to it. def not going to buy chocpb next time. prob hit up some fruity flavours

donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    XF Lemonade FTW
    o_O

CaseyGmo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    theyre caseine is excellent I would try that too
    Follow your dreams, you can live your goals, I'm living proof.

xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xxtotuxx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by yujin0099 View Post
    choc pb whey tastes bit strange to me. DEF not what i expected after reading the hype on it. UP 2.0 chochpb also has this weird taste to it. def not going to buy chocpb next time. prob hit up some fruity flavours
    Damn, you should go to the doctor and get those taste buds checked ASAP if you find the taste of both weird.

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It is about 85%pb and 15%choc. IF you don't like PB, you will not like our whey.
    "What value is there in the grace that I profess if it leaves me unchanged?"
    -Spurgeon

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As someone who was quite involved with Sustain (best protein ever, IMO) I feel that XF Whey Chocolate/PB is nearly on par - it is excellent and XF products are invariably top notch.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

brodienuchies has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    +1!!!

I bought the CPB UP Whey last month when I ran out of ON and the taste is a little weird. Def doesn't taste like Peanut Butter Cup as many have stated. And by far NOT the best tasting whey out there. I have to drink it with milk just to get it down - forget about mixing with water...so gross. Taste is comparable to ON's Hydrowhey if you've tried that - a little bland and flat overall.

On the other hand, it's really high quality and I've seen some decent gains from it.

purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) purts has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Received a tub last week and that thing is a delight (I mix everything in water). Very different from any other Chocolate Peanut Butter proteins I've tried in the past (ALLMAX, Strive, Gaspari, etc.).

jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000) jkeezo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by xxtotuxx View Post
    Damn, you should go to the doctor and get those taste buds checked ASAP if you find the taste of both weird.
    x2. UP 2.0 CPB is delicious

Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think it tastes a bit like Reeces Pieces candy, just a little less sweet (which I think is perfect). I'm a big fan of it. I also love the Mocha flavor as well.

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by donoh View Post
    XF Lemonade FTW
    ^^^

This.

Best flavor ever made. I can't remember ever seeing anyone rate it less than an 8, usually straight 10's. Gotta enjoy fruit to like it though I suppose... but who am I kidding, you love fruits Ron so you should love it.

And btw, those other two whey's you mentioned... people do say they are good, but they are accounting for the taste compared to the price. They are very cheap and for the price they aren't bad. But MGN doesn't even stand a chance based solely on flavor next to XF.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by shadar View Post
    ^^^

This.

Best flavor ever made. I can't remember ever seeing anyone rate it less than an 8, usually straight 10's. Gotta enjoy fruit to like it though I suppose... but who am I kidding, you love fruits Ron so you should love it.

And btw, those other two whey's you mentioned... people do say they are good, but they are accounting for the taste compared to the price. They are very cheap and for the price they aren't bad. But MGN doesn't even stand a chance based solely on flavor next to XF.
    MGN has taste? lol its too light but XF is a lot better op even though im sure we will get some sort of retarded ****file video review telling us this

Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    MGN has taste? lol its too light but XF is a lot better op even though im sure we will get some sort of retarded ****file video review telling us this
    Hahaha repped

Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Starkk has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Someone please send Ron some samples, so we can see more video reviews of him plowing underage, bucktooth skanks

kthnxbai

shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) shadar is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by chocolatemilk View Post
    MGN strawberry/wild berry have a lot of flavor actually, while all the rest have very little. But I'd say what little taste they do have is quite good... if they doubled their flavoring they'd be damn good. Their vanilla is actually quite good flavoring, making a sludge shows off the flavoring better. As a shake though... it's basically slightly sweetened milk.
    Latest Reviews:

My huge list of informative links: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132306613

Xtreme Formulations UP2 Multi-Flavor Review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129562583

8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    personally i like all XF flavorings, but the choc pb was NOT my favorite. 7-8/10. i agree its very PB, like reeses pieces or roasted peanuts

still good, and drink it everyday no problem but wasn't blown away. i like myofusion choc pb better just b/c it seems more of a balance of the flavors, but its much thicker which im not a fan of.

i miss my XF lemondae flavor though. maybe that helped Ron

btw Ronnie, when you record this video with rihanna

chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) chocolatemilk is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by shadar View Post
    MGN strawberry/wild berry have a lot of flavor actually, while all the rest have very little. But I'd say what little taste they do have is quite good... if they doubled their flavoring they'd be damn good. Their vanilla is actually quite good flavoring, making a sludge shows off the flavoring better. As a shake though... it's basically slightly sweetened milk.
    i had ice cream sandwich choclate mint and chocolate but i found with one scoop even with milk the flavor was very night not that im complaining its good for the money but i usually would add a tbsp of cocoa powder

ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ZDub212 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by uhockey View Post
    As someone who was quite involved with Sustain (best protein ever, IMO) I feel that XF Whey Chocolate/PB is nearly on par - it is excellent and XF products are invariably top notch.
    This. Nice to see you posting! Definitely missed by the board.

sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000) sl4vik is just really nice. (+1000)
    XF is the only whey I will ever buy.

Artic Lemonade sealed the deal for me.

sscamaro22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sscamaro22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sscamaro22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sscamaro22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sscamaro22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sscamaro22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sscamaro22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sscamaro22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sscamaro22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sscamaro22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) sscamaro22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've done both XF's CPB and MGN's Cinnabun, taste wise I think MGN took it with ease but XF overall as a protein is better from what I understand.

Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Illadelphia has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by sl4vik View Post
    XF is the only whey I will ever buy.

Artic Lemonade sealed the deal for me.
    Appreciate it.
    "What value is there in the grace that I profess if it leaves me unchanged?"
    -Spurgeon

Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cloud Strife is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    They have the best flavouring system in the industry. I don't care what flavour you get, it'll taste better than any other company does it, hands down.
    New signature pending.

RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Starkk View Post
    Someone please send Ron some samples, so we can see more video reviews of him plowing underage, bucktooth skanks.. Because I can't even get a woman and it makes me feel good to make fun of and find flaws in somone elses piece of pussy.

kthnxbai

First you bend them over and spit one right on it, and slowly stick it in. I can't tell you anything more.

I just don't like the sodium amounts. I do 6 scoops a day, don't need that much sodium.