Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    weebay is just really nice. (+1000) weebay is just really nice. (+1000) weebay is just really nice. (+1000) weebay is just really nice. (+1000) weebay is just really nice. (+1000) weebay is just really nice. (+1000) weebay is just really nice. (+1000) weebay is just really nice. (+1000) weebay is just really nice. (+1000) weebay is just really nice. (+1000) weebay is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by fodosho View Post
    Do you own a gaming computer? This is a weak attempt @ a halo cod. When you don't have the budget and or ability to make a quality game with graphics you use "sweet" and "cool" explosions like a bad action movie. I just can't wait till this comes out and people realize what a feeble attempt of a game this really was.

reflexx.A.D. will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexx.A.D. will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexx.A.D. will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexx.A.D. will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexx.A.D. will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexx.A.D. will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexx.A.D. will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexx.A.D. will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexx.A.D. will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexx.A.D. will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexx.A.D. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    battlefield franchise has always been better than cod to me, played it competitively and it was bad ass

but hey what do i know im just the hardcore gaming nerd lol

foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dash_riprock View Post
    yeah looks dont mean shiat though in gaming... Gameplay > all. And that's what MW2 and cod4 both do so damn well, the game is fun.
    Well, what i like about Bad Company is that it looks very active. Tanks, choppers, jets, etc. are everywhere, so much action....... MW2 don't really have that.

chrislols is a name known to all. (+5000) chrislols is a name known to all. (+5000) chrislols is a name known to all. (+5000) chrislols is a name known to all. (+5000) chrislols is a name known to all. (+5000) chrislols is a name known to all. (+5000) chrislols is a name known to all. (+5000) chrislols is a name known to all. (+5000) chrislols is a name known to all. (+5000) chrislols is a name known to all. (+5000) chrislols is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do you own a gaming computer? This is a weak attempt @ a halo cod. When you don't have the budget and or ability to make a quality game with graphics you use "sweet" and "cool" explosions like a bad action movie. I just can't wait till this comes out and people realize what a feeble attempt of a game this really was.
    Jesus christ, this! I've been looking up videos for 30 minutes trying to figure out where the ones with 'sweet' and 'cool' graphics. This game looks like a piece of ****, the original COD 10 years ago has better graphics and game play.

dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by foXs View Post
    Well, what i like about Bad Company is that it looks very active. Tanks, choppers, jets, etc. are everywhere, so much action....... MW2 don't really have that.

Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000) Pro_Shark is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'll have to look into this. Looks sweet.
    Arizona State Brah
    Dbacks/Suns/Cardinals

Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mike-anon is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Tanks, choppers, jets that you actually use and takes skill to use.

Not to mention BF gameplay has always been really tactful and fun.

MW1 > BF2 >>>>>> MW2 in my honest opinion, so we'll see where BF:BC2 stands. Looks promising though.
    ** I rape back 1k+**

---If I handed you a list of every God, spirit, supernatural being, religion, supernatural claim, etc to have ever been proposed by humanity, and gave you the task of writing "legitimate" or "we made this **** up" next to each one, how far down the list would you get before spotting a trend?---

homerandabe69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) homerandabe69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) homerandabe69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) homerandabe69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) homerandabe69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) homerandabe69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) homerandabe69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) homerandabe69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) homerandabe69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) homerandabe69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) homerandabe69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You clearly never played N64
    sounds more like you have never played N64. i think you deserve that mod neg. stop sucking on MW2s nuts.

fodosho is not very helpful. (-500) fodosho is not very helpful. (-500) fodosho is not very helpful. (-500) fodosho is not very helpful. (-500) fodosho is not very helpful. (-500) fodosho is not very helpful. (-500) fodosho is not very helpful. (-500) fodosho is not very helpful. (-500) fodosho is not very helpful. (-500) fodosho is not very helpful. (-500) fodosho is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by homerandabe69 View Post
    sounds more like you have never played N64. i think you deserve that mod neg. stop sucking on MW2s nuts.
    I own a 64 and still play it from time to time. No nut hugging mw2 here it has major flaws in the game that should have been/ should be removed but that's what you will get with a ****ty developing company. Point out 1 thing original in the game or something that it improves on in comparison to halo or cod or shut up.
    Iceman + FormulaLT1poweR = -900k currently @ -463,249
    ~Mod negged for chris hansen pic~
    ~spreken sie Dick?
    ~Faith is believing what you know isn't true
    ► WKEA ◄http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=403306821&posted=1#post403306821

foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) foXs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I personally don't find MW2 that great, it's not that active either. Half of the people camping and the other half is knifing.

Gamereaper74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gamereaper74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gamereaper74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gamereaper74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gamereaper74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gamereaper74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gamereaper74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gamereaper74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gamereaper74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gamereaper74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gamereaper74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    What is tactical about driving around in vehicles blowing things up? Is halo tactical then?
    Did you ever play bc1? being in a vehicle doesnt mean ****, it's basically just another weapon. It's nothing like in halo where whoever has the tank wins. I'm so sick of everyone comparing every shooter to cod and halo, the two most newb friendly ****ing games ever created. As soon as games like killzone 2 come out people like you are the first to complain that its harder or you dont like the controls when in actuality you have to be accurate and the controls aren't and never needed to be cod inspired. Games like halo and cod will always be fun but games like gears, killzone, battlefield, etc are the ones that strayed away from the 5 year old audience and will always be the better made shooters.

homerandabe69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) homerandabe69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) homerandabe69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) homerandabe69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) homerandabe69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) homerandabe69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) homerandabe69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) homerandabe69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) homerandabe69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) homerandabe69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) homerandabe69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I own a 64 and still play it from time to time. No nut hugging mw2 here it has major flaws in the game that should have been/ should be removed but that's what you will get with a ****ty developing company. Point out 1 thing original in the game or something that it improves on in comparison to halo or cod or shut up.
    i havent played any of the battlefield games so i wouldnt know. however, i have played nintendo 64 and to say any mainstream pc game made in the last 5 years looks on par with this system boggles the mind.

edit: sorry, i have played bf 1942 and i can tell you the gameplay is miles apart from cod or halo. also, being in a vehicle does not ruin gameplay at all.
    Last edited by homerandabe69; 01-17-2010 at 11:58 PM.

Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vagitarian is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you think this game has bad graphics or graphics worse than MW2, then you are a blind kunt.
    MAGA

dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Gamereaper74 View Post
    Did you ever play bc1? being in a vehicle doesnt mean ****, it's basically just another weapon. It's nothing like in halo where whoever has the tank wins. I'm so sick of everyone comparing every shooter to cod and halo, the two most newb friendly ****ing games ever created. As soon as games like killzone 2 come out people like you are the first to complain that its harder or you dont like the controls when in actuality you have to be accurate and the controls aren't and never needed to be cod inspired. Games like halo and cod will always be fun but games like gears, killzone, battlefield, etc are the ones that strayed away from the 5 year old audience and will always be the better made shooters.
    Did you play killzone? the controls were sluggish and crappy.... It was hard to improve at that game, id play it for a week and be just as crappy as when i started and i pwn at fps games lol. Game was just broken, they didn't try to make it hard..... when it's difficult to fire from the hip at guys that are close to u there's a problem

Best FPS games = PC shooters, ie team fortress, counter-strike where the controls are spot on due to mouse / keyboard.

Despite cod / halo being noob friendly, noobs/good people are still vastly separated, there's a reason the same people are always at the top and the same people are always at the bottom in these games.

The killstreaks in the new cod are somewhat stupid because they do encourage camping like mad and cause people to disregard the objective / teamwork

weebay is just really nice. (+1000) weebay is just really nice. (+1000) weebay is just really nice. (+1000) weebay is just really nice. (+1000) weebay is just really nice. (+1000) weebay is just really nice. (+1000) weebay is just really nice. (+1000) weebay is just really nice. (+1000) weebay is just really nice. (+1000) weebay is just really nice. (+1000) weebay is just really nice. (+1000)
    Lmao are you implying that Halo or CoD were original? Any minute trace of innovation that might have existed in those franchises stopped years ago.

Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Suhoi is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by chrislols View Post
    Jesus christ, this! I've been looking up videos for 30 minutes trying to figure out where the ones with 'sweet' and 'cool' graphics. This game looks like a piece of ****, the original COD 10 years ago has better graphics and game play.
    graphics are awful ? your pc prolly wont be able to max it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJsLK...eature=channel
    (not gona embed cause you retards dont want **** in low quality embed and not in HD and then complain the graphics look bad)

negged btw
    Last edited by alexk7; 01-18-2010 at 12:06 AM.
    "If, therefore, any be unhappy, let him remember that he is unhappy by reason of himself alone"
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle."

Ron Paul on Wikileaks & Assange: "In a free society we're supposed to know the truth. In a society where truth becomes treason, then we're in big trouble.”

Best FPS games = PC shooters, ie team fortress, counter-strike where the controls are spot on due to mouse / keyboard.
    truth. somewhat minus the CS though because i dont play 1.6 anymore. TF2 is the only FPS i still consistently play since i got it over a year ago. Its really the only FPS that has REALLY had a teamwork element required that i know about.

Gamereaper74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gamereaper74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gamereaper74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gamereaper74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gamereaper74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gamereaper74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gamereaper74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gamereaper74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gamereaper74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gamereaper74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gamereaper74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Did you play killzone? the controls were sluggish and crappy.... It was hard to improve at that game, id play it for a week and be just as crappy as when i started and i pwn at fps games lol. Game was just broken, they didn't try to make it hard..... when it's difficult to fire from the hip at guys that are close to u there's a problem

Despite cod / halo being noob friendly, noobs/good people are still vastly separated, there's a reason the same people are always at the top and the same people are always at the bottom in these games.

The killstreaks in the new cod are somewhat stupid because they do encourage camping like mad and cause people to disregard the objective / teamwork
    I think the control scheme in killzone 2 is fine. It is a bit sluggish but after playing around with the sensitivitys, it wasn't too bad. Every game feels different and takes getting used to but this is whats great about video games.

truth. somewhat minus the CS though because i dont play 1.6 anymore. TF2 is the only FPS i still consistently play since i got it over a year ago. Its really the only FPS that has REALLY had a teamwork element required that i know about.
    competitive CS has ridic amounts of team work lol

Originally Posted by Gamereaper74 View Post
    I think the control scheme in killzone 2 is fine. It is a bit sluggish but after playing around with the sensitivitys, it wasn't too bad. Every game feels different and takes getting used to but this is whats great about video games.
    i didnt play it after they "patched" the controls so it may be better now i dunno, but when i played i seriously couldnt handle it and i was really stoked for the game

i didnt play it after they "patched" the controls so it may be better now i dunno, but when i played i seriously couldnt handle it and i was really stoked for the game
    I'm not sure, I didn't get my ps3 until about 2 months ago but it's been one of my favorite games on there. The only shooter I could not stand was Socom Confrontration. Also I thought MGS4 was a major let down, I will probably be trading it in towards GOW3.

i played CS somewhat casually so the game was pretty much just about K/D for most people. probably a different story on a competitive level. enlighten me on the teamwork in that game?

lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lotusfreek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wtf is all this bull**** comparing the graphics? Especially on consoles.

I have MW2 for PC and for 360. The graphics on 360 looks like my PC version took a ****, buried it for a month, dug it up, ate it, and **** it out again.

Not saying much, since MW2 is far from a graphically intense game anyways...

i played CS somewhat casually so the game was pretty much just about K/D for most people. probably a different story on a competitive level. enlighten me on the teamwork in that game?
    Scrimming countless hours formulating various strats, positions, crossfires, counter-strats.... whole team on ventrilo communicating about what they hear/where people are / what they are doing... coordinating rushes / nades / flashes etc etc etc etc . Most team based game ever lol

MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MyLastSerenade has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by alexk7 View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJsLK...eature=channel
    (not gona embed cause you retards dont want **** in low quality embed and not in HD and then complain the graphics look bad)

negged btw
    That was just orgasmic, "I dropped that Fkin bitch"

You will have to excuse me, I don't get to play games, except stuff like GTA and call of duty 1 on pc. So things like this give me a boner.

Farshi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Farshi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Farshi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Farshi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Farshi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Farshi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Farshi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Farshi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Farshi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Farshi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Farshi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    pretty much all competitive FPS gaming does, i played 1.6, source, and halo3 competitively all 3 are completely different then what most people think they are when they just play public/with bad kids.

Also im probably gonna get BF2(never played or bought MW2(dont like COD games), im hoping they have a good ranking system, ive always liked halos because once your good and at a high level you never have to play bad kids really unless they bought an account or they are just bad 50's and got lucky, though usually 50s in MLG are never bad. also the ranking system gives you more of a reason to play, bad kids can get a bunch of prestiges also they just have to play a ****load.
    R.I.P. ssj4veggeto1008 :( July 12th 2010, never forget.

buffuntcay is just really nice. (+1000) buffuntcay is just really nice. (+1000) buffuntcay is just really nice. (+1000) buffuntcay is just really nice. (+1000) buffuntcay is just really nice. (+1000) buffuntcay is just really nice. (+1000) buffuntcay is just really nice. (+1000) buffuntcay is just really nice. (+1000) buffuntcay is just really nice. (+1000) buffuntcay is just really nice. (+1000) buffuntcay is just really nice. (+1000)
    MW2 has lots of good effects and at times the graphics really were quite good, but most of the time the game was plagued with low res textures and it has no AA and it wasnt even running at true HD resolution (below 720p on ps3 anyway).....BC2 will look much better simply because it will be running at a higher resolution due to it only being a 30fps game

gangster of satisfaction quietstormx1's Avatar
    quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000) quietstormx1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    lol @ people saying BC2 graphics looks like **** when the game hasnt even been released yet.

look at the date the video was released. then, go to BC website and check out some videos they have there. some of the videos so off better quality graphics.

either way, Alpha/Beta graphics =/= release graphics

Farshi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Farshi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Farshi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Farshi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Farshi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Farshi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Farshi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Farshi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Farshi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Farshi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Farshi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Scrimming countless hours formulating various strats, positions, crossfires, counter-strats.... whole team on ventrilo communicating about what they hear/where people are / what they are doing... coordinating rushes / nades / flashes etc etc etc etc . Most team based game ever lol

i agree with this. i got alot higher competitively in halo then cs but like the hours i spent practices, memorizing, looking up strats in CS was nuts. whereas in halo there are like 5 set ups per map that everyone smart uses and the call outs are more broad.
    R.I.P. ssj4veggeto1008 :( July 12th 2010, never forget.

Askari2010 is just really nice. (+1000) Askari2010 is just really nice. (+1000) Askari2010 is just really nice. (+1000) Askari2010 is just really nice. (+1000) Askari2010 is just really nice. (+1000) Askari2010 is just really nice. (+1000) Askari2010 is just really nice. (+1000) Askari2010 is just really nice. (+1000) Askari2010 is just really nice. (+1000) Askari2010 is just really nice. (+1000) Askari2010 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by alexk7 View Post

youtube.com/watch?v=oJsLKqYctW4&feature=channel

negged btw

Was just about to post that vid. Looks awesome can't wait for release.

"DROP THAT MOTHERF**KER!*