Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    EZTeamSciFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) EZTeamSciFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) EZTeamSciFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) EZTeamSciFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) EZTeamSciFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) EZTeamSciFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) EZTeamSciFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) EZTeamSciFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) EZTeamSciFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) EZTeamSciFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) EZTeamSciFit is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Newest sci fit team member *ez*

Hello BB.com World ! Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Emily Zaler aka "EZ" and I am the latest addition to Team SCI FIT ! I am honored and extremely excited to be joining such a great group of individuals in the industry !! I am going to be posting here, keeping you all updated on whats going on in the life of EZ. Training, diet, etc. As well as any SCI FIT news and updates on the latest products!

A little background on me, I am a former D1 collegiate athlete, who recently suffered a career ending knee injury. Since I can no longer play soccer, I have taken that passion and applied it towards fitness. I am a certified personal trainer, fitness model, figure athlete, and author of The EZ Whey Cookbook. I wrote my book last spring while I was in contest prep, and came up with some delicious "wheys" to eat clean and stay lean! The subtitle of my book is " Clean Eats That Taste Like Cheats!" I use SCI FIT products in all my recipes!! In fact, I just made some E-MAZING EZ WHEY ICE CREAM using the new SCIFIT Protolyn ! So good, and it truly feels like you are eating dessert. Can't wait to share more SCI FIT recipes with you all here on BB.com !

I will be posting pictures, recipes, videos, articles, etc and keeping you all updated on the latest in the life of EZ and SCI FIT. Next weekend ( Jan 23-24th) we will be at the LA FIT EXPO! Come check out our team at the SCI FIT BOOTH!!!

Look forward to sharing training and nutrition knowledge as well as recipes and daily logs with you all !

Emily "EZ"

AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    WELCOME to the team! You have an awesome physique!
    ...imnoting

EZTeamSciFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) EZTeamSciFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) EZTeamSciFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) EZTeamSciFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) EZTeamSciFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) EZTeamSciFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) EZTeamSciFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) EZTeamSciFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) EZTeamSciFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) EZTeamSciFit is on a distinguished road. (+10) EZTeamSciFit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by AniMaLizTik View Post
    WELCOME to the team! You have an awesome physique!
    THANKS !!!

Just got home from my internship I am doing at Athletes Performance, and eating a meal (4 oz chicken and spinach and 1/2 oz avocado.. ) going to train in a little bit, CANT WAIT !

_J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) _J-BONE_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Welcome Emily...

Glad to have you on the forums helping represent Sci-Fit.

Sandman82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandman82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandman82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandman82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandman82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandman82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandman82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandman82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandman82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandman82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandman82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the team. Keep up the great and I look forward to seeing your progress.
    Eat Clean Train Dirty

2007 NPC Continental USA Achievement Award Winner

2008 Mid-Illinois Ergopharm Achievement Award Winner

Transformation of the week on bodybuilding.com
    http://bodybuilding.com/fun/transm161.htm

Head Rep for Youth Addict

Youth Addict become addicted!!!!
    www.youthaddict.com
    https://www.********.com/ECTDApparel

EZ Checkin in here !!!

BUSY BUSY BUSY!!! but in a GREAT WHEY !!

Today was the first day back to school of my LAST SEMESTER of my undergraduate degree. ( BS in Exercise and Wellness) I cannot wait to be done and graduate in May so I can move to Califorinia !

Now that I am back full time in school, I need to shift around my training schedule. Over winter break, I trained in the morning. Thats my FAVORITE time to train. LOVE getting in a good breakfast then hitting it HARD! Now with school, my internship at Athletes' Performance, EZ Whey, SCI FIT, homework, papers, and all sorts of other things in the works, time management is really going to be KEY. Need to figure out with my school and internship schedule which days of the week I can train at certain times etc.

Need to plan my days way in advance and make sure I am prepared at all times. That goes for everything. Meals, training, school, studying, work, homework, etc.

Getting VERY EXCITED to go to LA for The FIT EXPO this weekend! PLEASE COME MEET ME AT THE SCI-FIT TABLE!!!

I will be posting recipes here very shortly using my favorite SCI FIT products. Leaving you with this question tonight: What is the most creative whey you have used a SCI FIT product? Shake flavors? Protein Pancakes? Protein Pudding? Etc ! You tell me your ideas, and current favorites, then I will share mine!

EZ

AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AniMaLizTik has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I love training in the morning too, best way to start the day.
    ...imnoting

ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hello and welcome!
    Professional Wrestler
    Current South Korea PWS Heavyweight Champion
    Twitter - @RyanOshun
    Instagram - RyanOshun

Sandman82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandman82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandman82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandman82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandman82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandman82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandman82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandman82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandman82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandman82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Sandman82 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Welcome to the team and have fun at the expo take lots of pic for the website.
    Eat Clean Train Dirty

2007 NPC Continental USA Achievement Award Winner

2008 Mid-Illinois Ergopharm Achievement Award Winner

Transformation of the week on bodybuilding.com
    http://bodybuilding.com/fun/transm161.htm

Head Rep for Youth Addict

Youth Addict become addicted!!!!
    www.youthaddict.com
    https://www.********.com/ECTDApparel

La fit expo !!!

Hey all ! EZ here from Team SCI FIT, and I am PUMPED for the LA Fit EXPO this weekend !! I am supposed to leave here in az around 1 pm, arriving in LA about 7 pm. However, we have had CRAZY weather. We even had a tornado warning tonight, which is UNHEARD of for Scottsdale Arizona. Hopefully it clears up tomorrow and it will be an EZ drive to LA

A lot of work goes in to traveling when you are on a diet and training schedule. I just got done prepping all my food to bring with my for the weekend, and I know my other SCI FIT team members did the same thing. I made 60 oz of chicken breast, and portioned it out into 4 oz ziploc baggies. I also portioned out scoops of SCI FIT Protein, all my SCI FIT Supps such as Athletic Pak, Stress Relief, Vitamin C, Glutamine, etc. I also portioned out some scoops of flaxseed into bags to take with me for some healthy fats. Roasted some veggies in the oven to go with my meals in the car ride tomorrow, and plan on picking up some raw veggies like cucumber, peppers, etc that don't need cooking to have with me this weekend.

Busy day today, early am workout, followed by class. After class had a MILIION errands to run, and thinsgs to get done for LA tomorrow. I also got more copies of my cookbook, "The EZ Whey" printed to bring with me to the expo.

Our team Captain requested we wear skinny jeans on saturday.. well THESE quads don't fit in to skinny jeans too well lol. I kept reminding myself that i BUILT THESE quads for a reason. Clothes were not designed for women with muscle. However, I did finally find a pair I could squeeze my quads into lol. Lemme just say they are very tight fitting. SO come check me and my quads out at the SCI FIT booth this weekend LOL

Very excited for the weekend, and to hangout with all my SCI FIT Teammates ! I will have my camera as well as flip cam with me ! SO expect a lot of footage

If you are in the LA area, I better be seeing you this weekend at the expo !

EZ

so how big are your quads?
    ...imnoting

so how big are your quads?

LOL. they just have some muscle to them

expo

GREAT FIRST DAY AT THE EXPO FOR TEAM SC I FIT !! PICS and videos to be uploaded soon !
    met lots of cool people. Come check is out tomorrow !

jonathan02us is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonathan02us is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonathan02us is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonathan02us is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonathan02us is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonathan02us is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonathan02us is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonathan02us is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonathan02us is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonathan02us is on a distinguished road. (+10) jonathan02us is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Welcome to the team EZ, it was great meeting you, Lisa, and Chady at your booth. Good luck with school and everything, I'm sure you'll knock it out of the ball park. Hopefully we will see you guys at the next expo!

BTW, I uploaded the picture we all took and it turned out great! Check it out
    "Do today what others will not, so that you may do tomorrow what others can not."

Rep on recharge to:
    mormonpickett
    thorton

ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ProWrestleFan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looking forward to seeing some pics!
    Professional Wrestler
    Twitter - @RyanOshun
    Instagram - RyanOshun

pic

just walked in from LA, back in az. will fully update tom, but heres a pic of Clark and i !
    Attached Images

and one of us girls
    Attached Images

great pics, you guys are looking good
    ...imnoting

quick update

great pics, you guys are looking good
    Hey All, quick update . Im in class waiting for it to start. Im a couple minutes early so will try to post a couple pics quickly!

class is starting g2g !
    Attached Images

La fit expo !!!

Hey all ! EZ from Team SCI FIT checking in here !

We had an AMAZING weekend at the LA Fit EXPO ! Our team is AWESOME, and we all mesh extremely well together! What a WONDERFUL group of people ! Each one of us has a story completely different from one another, yet we all ended up together as a team !

Our booth had a great turnout, and we ran out of shirts on Saturday! They were flying off our table so fast, that we ended up making the guys "strip for a shirt and "show us what you got" ! It was entertaining to see all the guys either go right for it, or some get shy and back away. All in all it was a great time. Video footage of that coming soon !

We gave out some awesome samples of some Thermo's and Kre-alkalyn, as well as a raffle for 200$ worth of SCI FIT Supplements.

We were told by many that we had the "hottest girls at the expo" on team SCI FIT. That made us all very happy, and we took tons of pictures with fans as well as signed our pictures and comp cards for a lot of the guys in attendance. Our booth was right next to Jay Cutlers, which was kind of crazy!

The expo was a great opportunity for us to get Team SCI Fits name as well as our faces out there! Can't wait until we have another booth at the next expo ! I will post some more pics in this thread. Overall, it was an amazing weekend with the SCI FIT fam, and I could not ask to be part of a better team of individuals !

EZ
    Attached Images

25 percent off sci fit

Hey All, EZ from Team SCI FIT Here. We had an AMAZING turnout at the LA Fitness Expo this past weekend. Our SCI-FIT Booth was a huge hit! I encourage you to try Sci Fit, the best products I have ever used! We are so appreciative of the turnout at the expo, Sci Fit and our partners at Bodybuilding.com have included a 25% off coupon for all Sci Fit and all Nature's Science products offered at their site! If you have any questions, please ask myself or any of the other SCI-FIT Team Members ! Coupon code: 25perscifit
    Attached Images

thanks for the pics
    ...imnoting

Originally Posted by ezteamscifit View Post
    and one of us girls
    nice
    Professional Wrestler
    Twitter - @RyanOshun
    Instagram - RyanOshun

EZ checkin in here! Finally got cleared to be out of my boot ( had a hurt foot). It was really limiting me cardio wise. I never thought id be excited to be able to spend time on the stepmill lol BUT I AM ! So cardio is bein kicked into high gear this week !

On monday, check out worldphysique.com . Both myself and SCI-FIT teammate Lisa Robins will be featured all month! Check us out !

Have a great weekend, train hard, eat clean!

Ill update more over the weekend

EZ

lisarobins will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisarobins will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisarobins will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisarobins will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisarobins will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisarobins will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisarobins will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisarobins will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisarobins will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisarobins will become famous soon enough. (+50) lisarobins will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hope the foot is feeling better : ) Go Stepmill!!
    LISA ROBINS
    TEAM SCI-FIT Athlete
    ACE Certified PT
    http://www.scifitmedia.com/greatbody.php?body=37
    www.lisarobinsfitness.com

Hey Guys ! Check out my interview on world physique . com under "rising star" of the month. I talk about team SCI FIT, how Clark and Gary helped get me where I am , training principles, what motivates me etc! Also check out fellow teammate Chady Dunmore, as she was selected as "transformation" of the month!

Have a great monday!

EZ

do you have a link??

edit: found it. ..the interview said you take "sci fit animal pak" pre workout. oopps...should be "athletic pak"...no big deal i guess, congrts on making it big
    Last edited by AniMaLizTik; 02-02-2010 at 12:17 PM.
    ...imnoting

Hey Guys! very soon on the SCIFITAUTHENTIC website, there will be an ASK EMILY page ! Start thinking of any fitness related questions you may have for me. I will be answering anything regarding nutrition, training, supps, recipes, etc. Also will be posting articles ! Be sure to check it out very soon !

Questions

Start sending me questions for the new "Ask Emily " column thats going to launch on the SCI FIT website very soon !

About how many grams of protein should a 5'2'' woman intake while prepparing for a contest?
    ...imnoting