StrShot will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrShot will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrShot will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrShot will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrShot will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrShot will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrShot will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrShot will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrShot will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrShot will become famous soon enough. (+50) StrShot will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Introbolic and morning weight training

OK I have to workout first thing in the morning. I plan on weight training about 40 minutes and finishing that up with 15 minutes of low intensity cardio.

I am walking up early enough and can't wake up any earlier to eat so it is either do the weight training without eating or don't weight train at all and continue to be big boy. Also I still have a lot of fat to cut.

So I want to know if I take one scoop of Intrabolic during working out will that be enough to stop any muscle loss. Also should I add about 20 grams of dextrose to the Intrabolic to get some carbs. I have not problem energy wise to complete my workout so I am just asking should I add carbs or just leave them out since I can complete my workout.

Also since I need to loss some fat still should I skip the 40 grams of of dextrose post workout with my shake which consists of 48g protein, 5 g creatine and 5 g glutamine.

Thanks.

Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Surive123 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yes. No. Yes.
    VPX Sports Representative
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm

It's Time to go APE! ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION's Avatar
    ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ATHLETIC EDGE NUTRITION is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by StrShot View Post
    OK I have to workout first thing in the morning. I plan on weight training about 40 minutes and finishing that up with 15 minutes of low intensity cardio.

I am walking up early enough and can't wake up any earlier to eat so it is either do the weight training without eating or don't weight train at all and continue to be big boy. Also I still have a lot of fat to cut.

So I want to know if I take one scoop of Intrabolic during working out will that be enough to stop any muscle loss. Also should I add about 20 grams of dextrose to the Intrabolic to get some carbs. I have not problem energy wise to complete my workout so I am just asking should I add carbs or just leave them out since I can complete my workout.

Also since I need to loss some fat still should I skip the 40 grams of of dextrose post workout with my shake which consists of 48g protein, 5 g creatine and 5 g glutamine.

Thanks.
    Yes, even at one serving, IntrAbolic is well dosed(9.5g of peptides/ffEAAs).

Your call on adding carbs, I would experiment with and without them and see how you feel.

I believe in your scenario, where you are training before eating and are coming off going all those hours sleeping without eating carbs, 20g of dextrose added to IntrAbolic is a wise choice.

But experiment and see what works best for you.

I would drop the 40g of dextrose postWO though and follow up your shake later with a meal that consists of slow digesting carbs. And drop the glutamine, you will be getting plenty from that 48g of protein.
    Who we are and what we stand for as a company:http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/supplement-company-of-the-month-athletic-edge.html?searchterm=athletic

Our latest pre-workout article: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/two-steps-to-kill-workout-fatigue.html

Follow us on ********: www.********.com/AthleticEdgeNutrition?ref=ts&fref=ts

donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) donoh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I workout in the early AM as well and 2 scoops of IntrAbolic was working great last month(last I used it). There's plenty in it to keep you fueled until a post workout shake or meal.
    o_O

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by donoh View Post
    I workout in the early AM as well and 2 scoops of IntrAbolic was working great last month(last I used it). There's plenty in it to keep you fueled until a post workout shake or meal.
    Agreed. Its plenty.
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT