Registered User happycamperpark's Avatar
    happycamperpark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cut/Lean look, not Bulky

Hey guys,

I'm new here, and I tried looking through other threads, but I just couldn't find one. But I was wondering what should I do to go about getting that cut/lean/toned look instead of being bulky. I still want to be "big", but just not too big. I'd prefer the cut/ swimmer look better, but I don't know what to do. Workout? Cardio? Supplements? Weights? Thanks

Hustlin88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hustlin88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hustlin88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hustlin88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hustlin88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hustlin88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hustlin88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hustlin88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hustlin88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hustlin88 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hustlin88 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    For your information, getting big n bulky is not as easy as you may think. I wonder why ppl go about "Hey I dont wanna be bulky like Ronnie". I mean c'mon you won't be there prolly even after you dedicated your life to it

So just lift and eat and don't worry about what you might not even able to achieve even if you WANT to
    Bulking.

☺/
    /▌
    / \
    ~~~ Brothers of Iron ~~~

Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Wegzyzz is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    well to get that cut/lean look you'll have to bulk...

unless you want to look like a myspacerippedkid.

nicky16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicky16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicky16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicky16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicky16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicky16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicky16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicky16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicky16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicky16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) nicky16 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by happycamperpark View Post
    Hey guys,

I'm new here, and I tried looking through other threads, but I just couldn't find one. But I was wondering what should I do to go about getting that cut/lean/toned look instead of being bulky. I still want to be "big", but just not too big. I'd prefer the cut/ swimmer look better, but I don't know what to do. Workout? Cardio? Supplements? Weights? Thanks
    current weight?

scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000) scarboro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You're not just going to wake up with 18" arms one day brah. Eat/Lift/Sleep until you've reached your goals. If your goal is the ripped look you just need to be strict in your diet and you'll reach your goal within a year or two. You might be dissappointed once you're at the swimmer bf% and notice you don't look as badass as the guy in whatever magazine you've seen and that's due to inherent muscle shape/lighting/photoshop.

The lifting part is what stays constant. Regardless of whether you're aiming to blow up or 'get cut', your routine should stay the same. Post your stats,bf% right now and what stats you want to achieve. You NEED to lift weights btw. You absolutely do not need supplement but lifting is a MUST.