cubsguy20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation Ultimate Nutrition Muscle Juice 2544

I was wondering if anyone had tried this product and how well it has worked for them?

I hear its a great mass gainer, but has a lot of sugar in it.

Any problems people experience with it?
    bloated, heavy feeling? diarrhea?

Any reviews on this would be much appreciated. I would like as much info about it before I purchase it.

IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by cubsguy20 View Post
    I was wondering if anyone had tried this product and how well it has worked for them?

I hear its a great mass gainer, but has a lot of sugar in it.

Any problems people experience with it?
    bloated, heavy feeling? diarrhea?

Any reviews on this would be much appreciated. I would like as much info about it before I purchase it.
    It's a weight gainer that tastes good, has a lot of sugar and low quality protein, is high in calories, and is cheap. You'd be better off making your own weight gainer. Buy a cheap protein of good quality (MGN, All The Whey, Myofusion, and ON whey are all great options) and add oatmeal, peanut butter, and milk for a cheaper weight gainer with nothing but quality ingredients, lots of calories, and tastes even better and more satisfying.

Originally Posted by IronTerminator View Post
    It's a weight gainer that tastes good, has a lot of sugar and low quality protein, is high in calories, and is cheap. You'd be better off making your own weight gainer. Buy a cheap protein of good quality (MGN, All The Whey, Myofusion, and ON whey are all great options) and add oatmeal, peanut butter, and milk for a cheaper weight gainer with nothing but quality ingredients, lots of calories, and tastes even better and more satisfying.
    Ok ive been using Muscle Milk. I have Whey protein, Gold Standard brand.

So you say a shake consisting of cooked oatmeal, peanut butter, milk and whey protein is a good way to go?

How much of each?

IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IronTerminator is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

So you say a shake consisting of cooked oatmeal, peanut butter, milk and whey protein is a good way to go?

How much of each?
    That depends on how many calories you need, how much fat you need, and how much protein you need. You should be getting 1/2 a gram of fat per pound of bodyweight as a minimum, and you should get a gram of protein per pound of bodyweight per day. All of your other calories for the day can come from carbs. In the case of this weight gainer recipe, the oats are the carbs, peanut butter is a healthy fat source, and the protein powder/milk is the protein source. Add as much of each as you want/need to meet your requirements, but when I make a gainer shake I usually use a cup of oatmeal, 2 cups of skim milk, 2 tablespoons of peanut butter, and a scoop of protein powder. Feel free to get creative though, sometimes I add flax seeds, sweet potatoes, bananas, lots of things go great with protein powder. Play with the amounts and ingredients until you find what you like best. Also, you can either blend the oats raw with everything or cook the oatmeal in milk and then add the ingredients to make really tasty oatmeal that is high in calories.

captainmo55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainmo55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainmo55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainmo55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainmo55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainmo55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainmo55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainmo55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainmo55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainmo55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) captainmo55 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Buy the new one. it tastes great, mixes pretty well (in water). but its just calories bro, its hard to coment on its "effectiveness"

I like it tho
    Reps appreciated. I'll tag u back 100%.

I hate people who leave weights laying around everywhere....

8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000)

How much of each?
    if anything get MJ 2600, not 2544.

but yes if you have whey protein, adding 1-2 spoons of PB, 1/2 cup oats(i use uncooked quaker oats), milk, maybe a banana would be helpful in getting your calories you need

Originally Posted by 8footballQB View Post
    if anything get MJ 2600, not 2544.

but yes if you have whey protein, adding 1-2 spoons of PB, 1/2 cup oats(i use uncooked quaker oats), milk, maybe a banana would be helpful in getting your calories you need
    have you tried the 2600?

I see it has far less sugars than the 2544 which I prefer and 170 grams/serving of carbs.

8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000) 8footballQB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    have you tried the 2600?

I see it has far less sugars than the 2544 which I prefer and 170 grams/serving of carbs.
    the 2600 was supposedly much improved, but i havent used it.

i just finished a tub of real gains, i liked it alot. other one i use is cytogainer

Jeph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeph is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jeph is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i ate a bunch of 2544 to gain weight for football. ended up gaining a lot of fat; i had my work cut out for me before that summer

gained a lot of strength though, not worth it imo

zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) zackmorris is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Waaay too much sugar. It'll turn you into a diabetic

Originally Posted by zackmorris View Post
    Waaay too much sugar. It'll turn you into a diabetic
    ok, thanks guy.

ill stick with my whey protein.

audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500) audipotential is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ok, thanks guy.

ill stick with my whey protein.
    If youre looking to add mass the 2600 is a good option. 2544 is a little outdated. But 2600 is a good option. If you want the best gainer possible check out I****ss from Ultimate. Best gainer period.
    Canadian Supplement Market Guru