BimboLicousss is on a distinguished road. (+10) BimboLicousss is on a distinguished road. (+10) BimboLicousss is on a distinguished road. (+10) BimboLicousss is on a distinguished road. (+10) BimboLicousss is on a distinguished road. (+10) BimboLicousss is on a distinguished road. (+10) BimboLicousss is on a distinguished road. (+10) BimboLicousss is on a distinguished road. (+10) BimboLicousss is on a distinguished road. (+10) BimboLicousss is on a distinguished road. (+10) BimboLicousss is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Low carb Funnel cake/donut holes

I have lately some how had problems getting in my daily fat.. I know alot of ppl are going to roll over and scream when they see how high in fat this recepie is, but I wanted to add that it does taste amazing..

if anyone has any suggestions on how to make these maybe with out so much butter? could you sub peanut butter or almond butter for butter? anyone have experience with this?

I fried them in coconut oil, then sprinkled with splenda, and cinnamon.. AMAZING
    I also noticed I was out of vanilla extract, so I used almond instead..

for me with my alterations, it made about 10 puff things..
    They were amazing the next day too, just store wrapped in paper towels, then reheat for a few second in the microwave.

1 large egg
    2 heaping scoops protein powder
    1/4th cup unsalted butter (1 stick)
    2 Tablespoons splenda
    1 Teaspoon of vanilla extract (or any other flavor combos you can think of)
    splenda and cinnamon for topping

heat about half inch to an inch of coconut oil in a pan (I guess you can use other oils, I choose this cause I have a handy galon container of it, and its high smoke point)
    while heating, melt butter and then wisk it with the egg, and extract. when mixed add splenda and pp then wisk till almost all lumps are out..
    Let the mixture sit for a few minutes, it will thicken up alot and wisk it again. when your oil is all heated drop table size spoons of the batter into the oil.. they cook VERY FAST, mine were dark brown and crispy..
    put on paper towels and sprinkle with splenda and cinnamon
    not something to eat every day, but these are very TASTY, andddddd taste like somthing you would get at a carnival.
    Diet makes you look good with your clothes on... Exercise makes you look good naked..

Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Douglas_Quaid is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Holy ****.. just made this and it was ridiculous.. very difficult not to just eat the whole plate right now.

I used a little bit less butter and it came out good.
    I thought the mixture was a bit too runny. When I put it in the oil I ended up with oddly shaped pieces of dough frying which because of theier shape would break when I turned them, exposing the unfried inside.. causing the oil to bubble up. Almost ended in disaster.. had to remove the pan from the burner for a while

I use unsweetened unflavored whey protein.. so I put more vanilla extract to compensate. I also use stevia, which by itself or in excess has a bit of a bitter taste to it despite its sweetness, so I didn't want to add anymore of that and have it turn out tasting odd. Ended up tasting good, next time I will use even more vanilla extract and it is pretty safe to add more stevia without reaching that odd taste.

As a side note, this was the first time in keto where I actually drained off some of the fat with napkins..

Afterwards I sprinkled on another packet of stevia and just a little bit of cinnamon (not too much, too much cinnamon isn't the most pleasant taste IMO) My goodness that **** came out excellent. Seriously tasted like glazed donut holes that have just been made or have been re-heated.

Off-topic, but where did you get a gallon of coconut oil? I have 16 oz (I think) jars of it that are sold on bb.com and can be found in places like vitamin shop and GNC but it isn't the cheapest and using enough for a whole pan would get pretty expensive. I used only half of the coconut oil frying

BimboLicousss is on a distinguished road. (+10) BimboLicousss is on a distinguished road. (+10) BimboLicousss is on a distinguished road. (+10) BimboLicousss is on a distinguished road. (+10) BimboLicousss is on a distinguished road. (+10) BimboLicousss is on a distinguished road. (+10) BimboLicousss is on a distinguished road. (+10) BimboLicousss is on a distinguished road. (+10) BimboLicousss is on a distinguished road. (+10) BimboLicousss is on a distinguished road. (+10) BimboLicousss is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I get the gallon of coconut oil from Tropical Traditions (you can google them, or they also have an ebay store with amazing deals)
    I think I paid like 60$ with shipping for my hand/cold pressed extra virgin coconut oil thats 100% organic on there ebay store..
    Diet makes you look good with your clothes on... Exercise makes you look good naked..

fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    54oz Jar (I have this one)

1 gallon tub

The 54oz jar is actually a better deal per oz. Just throw some small stuff on your order to get it to $25 for free shipping. This reminds me that I need to order another jar.

big_russ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_russ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_russ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_russ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_russ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_russ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_russ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_russ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_russ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_russ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_russ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What could an alternative be to coconut oil that still is somewhat healthy? Haven't really heard much about it but it sounds like this would be a nice treat.
    Big Russ Weight Loss::
    Start:
    -01/01/2010 334 lbs
    Current:
    <----

Registered User northwestmuscle's Avatar
    northwestmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) northwestmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) northwestmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) northwestmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) northwestmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) northwestmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) northwestmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) northwestmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) northwestmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) northwestmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) northwestmuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by big_russ View Post
    What could an alternative be to coconut oil that still is somewhat healthy? Haven't really heard much about it but it sounds like this would be a nice treat.
    sounds delicious. thanks for the recipe. anyone have pics?

fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by big_russ View Post
    Just choose an oil you like, something that won't add much taste. Olive oil would be a bad choice because you don't typically use olive oil for sweet food. Canola oil would work and it's inexpensive.

One of the reasons for using coconut oil is that it's fantastic for cooking due to a higher smoke point. You can reach a higher temperature before it breaks down.

cab158 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think you mean to say a 1/4 pound of butter (1 stick=1/2 cup.)

Originally Posted by BimboLicousss View Post
    I have lately some how had problems getting in my daily fat.. I know alot of ppl are going to roll over and scream when they see how high in fat this recepie is, but I wanted to add that it does taste amazing..

if anyone has any suggestions on how to make these maybe with out so much butter? could you sub peanut butter or almond butter for butter? anyone have experience with this?

I fried them in coconut oil, then sprinkled with splenda, and cinnamon.. AMAZING
    I also noticed I was out of vanilla extract, so I used almond instead..

for me with my alterations, it made about 10 puff things..
    They were amazing the next day too, just store wrapped in paper towels, then reheat for a few second in the microwave.

not something to eat every day, but these are very TASTY, andddddd taste like somthing you would get at a carnival.
    Psalm 27:14

FPS75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FPS75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FPS75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FPS75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FPS75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FPS75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FPS75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FPS75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FPS75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FPS75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FPS75 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I wanna see pics of the golden delicious balls of awesome sauce!