Closed Thread
    mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Anavar cycle and pct cycle

Hey, I am about to take my first cycle of anavar at 20mg-80mg/ ED for 6 weeks, I have read all the info I can online about PCT and still have a few questions.

-I was planning on taking Clomid after for 2-3 weeks. I told my source this and a few friends and they told me taking PCT when I dont need it would be more harmful than not at all. Is this true?

-Any other suggestions for a pct would be appreciated

- Can I or Should I continue to take NO2 while on anavar?

- What are the side effects of taking a PCT drug like Clomid if you dont really need it?

Thanks alot in advance

GETTINITDONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GETTINITDONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GETTINITDONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GETTINITDONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GETTINITDONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GETTINITDONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GETTINITDONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GETTINITDONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GETTINITDONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GETTINITDONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500) GETTINITDONE is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by mkbb View Post
    Hey, I am about to take my first cycle of anavar at 20mg-80mg/ ED for 6 weeks, I have read all the info I can online about PCT and still have a few questions.

-I was planning on taking Clomid after for 2-3 weeks. I told my source this and a few friends and they told me taking PCT when I dont need it would be more harmful than not at all. Is this true?

-Any other suggestions for a pct would be appreciated

- Can I or Should I continue to take NO2 while on anavar?

- What are the side effects of taking a PCT drug like Clomid if you dont really need it?

Thanks alot in advance

For real? Anavar only? I wouldn't do it,you need test in there,var WILL shut you down and is a weak steroid...Do more research broski.
    My New Year's Resolution? To become a BIGGER person.

Recip's Fierce Crew!!!!

mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) mkbb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by GETTINITDONE View Post
    For real? Anavar only? I wouldn't do it,you need test in there,var WILL shut you down and is a weak steroid...Do more research broski.
    Really? Cuz my buddy is taking anavar and winstrol together, he suggested i take anavar alone to start off.

What do you suggest?

jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You should be on 250mg to 500 mg a week of test along with the var ... clomid nolva pct
    --Current Staples--
    Protein - Gaspari IntraPro + XF 2.0
    Pre/Intra - Gaspari SuperPump Max + SizeOn Max
    Health - Orange Triad + NOW Super EPA

Pharmaceutical Microbiologist Pursuing Masters in Medical Biology

Training Muay Thai for sport and BodyBuilding for strength!!

Theres now point in taking this unless i take test?

Anybody?

jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jblaze4lif is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Theres now point in taking this unless i take test?

Anybody?
    you will get some slight gains few lbs of lean muscle or drop some nice body fat percentage if diet is in check but it is very expensive usually and excellent gains can be had with some test.

pct is needed clomid should do the trick nicely
    --Current Staples--

Originally Posted by jblaze4lif View Post
    you will get some slight gains few lbs of lean muscle or drop some nice body fat percentage if diet is in check but it is very expensive usually and excellent gains can be had with some test.

pct is needed clomid should do the trick nicely
    Any suggestions how to runt his cycle?

bump

I gotta axe you sumtin uboodiff's Avatar
    uboodiff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) uboodiff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) uboodiff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) uboodiff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) uboodiff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) uboodiff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) uboodiff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) uboodiff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) uboodiff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) uboodiff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) uboodiff is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    my suggestion is to take some time and really research your cycle. i understand you are probably antsy to get it started but there is alot of information out there about anavar. some of your questions lead me to believe you havent looked into it enough.

rocknout72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocknout72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocknout72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocknout72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocknout72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocknout72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocknout72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocknout72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocknout72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocknout72 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rocknout72 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I would just run test e at 4 or 5 hundred mg a week for your first cycle, you will gain alot of mass that you can keep, anavar is ok but not a great choice for adding mass, usually girls take it

Any suggestions how to runt his cycle?
    400 to 500 mg of test any of them sust, enanthate, cyp ect ... anavar 30 to 50 mg a day for 4 weeks should be fine.

pct nolva + clomid
    --Current Staples--

Nice thanks for all the input

eighty88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wish i would have seen this earlier

you dont need a pct or test on this. Thats the beauty of ANAVAR. I think someone is getting there steroids mixed up.

mbalbas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mbalbas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mbalbas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mbalbas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mbalbas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mbalbas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mbalbas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mbalbas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I've read var doesnt really give you the gains... But if you just wanna get hard then you could use it.

I'm going to run a Clen, T3 and Var cycle (var will be on the 3rd week onwards @ 20mg/ed up to 50mg ed)

This is if you arent into the feak physique.... lolz...

Hows it going by the way brah?
    Go hard or go home!
    More plates More Muscles!
    Drink like fish!!!

Registered User train7daysaweek's Avatar
    train7daysaweek will become famous soon enough. (+50) train7daysaweek will become famous soon enough. (+50) train7daysaweek will become famous soon enough. (+50) train7daysaweek will become famous soon enough. (+50) train7daysaweek will become famous soon enough. (+50) train7daysaweek will become famous soon enough. (+50) train7daysaweek will become famous soon enough. (+50) train7daysaweek will become famous soon enough. (+50) train7daysaweek will become famous soon enough. (+50) train7daysaweek will become famous soon enough. (+50) train7daysaweek will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by eighty88 View Post
    you dont need a pct or test on this. Thats the beauty of ANAVAR. I think someone is getting there steroids mixed up.
    You need a pct for any steroid....

and theres no point in even taking var its a complete waste, way too expensive and not that great of gains.

As others said test e or even test cyp would be a much better and cheaper choice

jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50) jaredlap will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    anavar is rockin for mma

big strength gains with little change in overall mass

Bluegrassgreeneyes peterholbrook's Avatar
    peterholbrook will become famous soon enough. (+50) peterholbrook will become famous soon enough. (+50) peterholbrook will become famous soon enough. (+50) peterholbrook will become famous soon enough. (+50) peterholbrook will become famous soon enough. (+50) peterholbrook will become famous soon enough. (+50) peterholbrook will become famous soon enough. (+50) peterholbrook will become famous soon enough. (+50) peterholbrook will become famous soon enough. (+50) peterholbrook will become famous soon enough. (+50) peterholbrook will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by eighty88 View Post
    yeah you do, the sites where you read that anavar doesn't shut you down at all
    are talking about tiny doses like 5-20 mg .. if you're taking anything above 40
    you will see some shutdown of your natural test, and a lower sex drive,

some people reccommend taking something like tribulus while you're on var
    so to slightly increase your libido, i guess if you wanted to you could just take
    straight up test with the var, and you should definately run clomid post cycle

leanfc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leanfc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leanfc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leanfc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leanfc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leanfc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leanfc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leanfc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leanfc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leanfc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leanfc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by train7daysaweek View Post
    You need a pct for any steroid....

and theres no point in even taking var its a complete waste, way too expensive and not that great of gains.

As others said test e or even test cyp would be a much better and cheaper choice
    What about if someone ran HCG with var. Would that cancel out the loss of libido? Might make PCT easier too with just nolvadex.

Registered Cinephile HydroShake's Avatar
    HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000) HydroShake is just really nice. (+1000)
    no sht you aren't going to get gains from var. it's for cutting and maintaining lean mass. it's so mild a bit of nolva is sufficient for a pct, more is not better. If you did research on various cell-tech boards you would know that 250-500mg of test is always recommended as a first cycle. if you don't want to pin then you should just give up.
    "If I hit my mom back I'd be dead" - Ronnie Coleman

R.I.P.
    Michael Jackson "King of Pop"
    Whitney Houston "GOAT"
    Donna Summer "Queen of Disco"
    Luther Vandross "The Real R&B King"

ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ezjax is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    a lot of the info on here about this kinda stuff is just plain wrong...

anavar you dont need anything unless you are running a high dose... you should just do 30 or 60 max no need for 80....

and it is not a "weak" one it is used for strength gains with very little water retention.

only use test if you want to lose your hair and shut your whole body down and then lose all your gains because it takes too long for your natural production to bounce back...

who are you a german swimmer from the 70s?

leanfc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leanfc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leanfc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leanfc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leanfc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leanfc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leanfc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leanfc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leanfc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leanfc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) leanfc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by HydroShake View Post
    no sht you aren't going to get gains from var. it's for cutting and maintaining lean mass. it's so mild a bit of nolva is sufficient for a pct, more is not better. If you did research on various cell-tech boards you would know that 250-500mg of test is always recommended as a first cycle. if you don't want to pin then you should just give up.
    What is the deal with everyone referring to AAS as "cell-tech" now. The point is is that some people don't respond well to test because of sides (i'm not referring to myself) so they choose to go a different route. Winny only or anavar only cycles, while being bashed all over boards, have worked well for countless friends of mine. I'm not saying its right but they have worked. I was just wondering if HCG taken during cycle would stop any shutdown these two AAS would have on your system.

PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000)
    Test should be the foundation of any cycle, GH cycles included.

No loopholes, no skipped compounds. Do things right or don't do them at all.

Originally Posted by PaleVein View Post
    Test should be the foundation of any cycle, GH cycles included.

No loopholes, no skipped compounds. Do things right or don't do them at all.
    So obviously test prop would be the only option for a var cycle correct? HCG wouldn't be needed on 6 week cycles but I wonder if it'd help at all. Obviously u could frontload a cycle with var and end it with var but is that stupid?

edit: By front load i meant if you went with a longer ester test and did 4 weeks at beginning and 4 at the end.

put'n the ILL in ILLinos redbirdfan1's Avatar
    redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) redbirdfan1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jblaze4lif View Post
    You should be on 250mg to 500 mg a week of test along with the var ... clomid nolva pct
    why on earth would anyone take both? I'd dump the Clomid.
    02 Operation Enduring Freedom Vet
    ****** TF Rakkasan, 101st ABN, 19ASOS USAF
    03 Operation Iraqi Freedom Vet
    ******101st ABN, 19ASOS USAF

PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000) PaleVein is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by leanfc View Post
    So obviously test prop would be the only option for a var cycle correct? HCG wouldn't be needed on 6 week cycles but I wonder if it'd help at all. Obviously u could frontload a cycle with var and end it with var but is that stupid?

edit: By front load i meant if you went with a longer ester test and did 4 weeks at beginning and 4 at the end.
    You can run any test with a var cycle, but that said Prop would be the optimal selection for this. Just run the var for 5-6 weeks and run the test about 2 weeks longer than the var.

Run it for 8 weeks and kick start it with the var for 6 weeks. HCG shouldn't be required for a mere 8 week cycle, PCT should include nolva/clomid. Running low doses shouldn't cause excessive testicular shrinkage in only an 8 week period.

ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000) ChristianLoving is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by leanfc View Post
    What is the deal with everyone referring to AAS as "cell-tech" now. The point is is that some people don't respond well to test because of sides (i'm not referring to myself) so they choose to go a different route. Winny only or anavar only cycles, while being bashed all over boards, have worked well for countless friends of mine. I'm not saying its right but they have worked. I was just wondering if HCG taken during cycle would stop any shutdown these two AAS would have on your system.
    HCG during cycle would aid in the fight against shut down. Not stop it.

Plus it would make your PCT much faster and easier.

givonnet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by rocknout72 View Post
    I would just run test e at 4 or 5 hundred mg a week for your first cycle, you will gain alot of mass that you can keep, anavar is ok but not a great choice for adding mass, usually girls take it

You serious??? 400-500 a week? That's way too much, but not if you're a hardcore juicer. I suggest taking 250 mg of test every 10-15 days to get some nice gains and not blow up like a typical rookie rouser.

pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pwicks83 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strong ass bump^^^

2011 NPC Eastern USA's XCriticalBenchX's Avatar
    XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XCriticalBenchX has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Really? Cuz my buddy is taking anavar and winstrol together, he suggested i take anavar alone to start off.

What do you suggest?
    EDIT: didn't see how old this post was.
    ….

MathewZA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Howsit guys,

I have done quite a bit of reading about an Anavar cycle but I still have a few questions. I have never done a steroid before and was suggested by a someone to try Anavar to a bit leaner and ripped for summer.

I only have enough money for a 4 week cycle of 40mg so thats what im doing just to try it out, im a little nervous to be honest.

What is the problem with just taking an Anavar cycle?

Is it necessary to take some form of Testosterone booster while on Anavar, if so will ZMA be ok?

Is it necessary to take a PCT with such a short cycle?

Thanks