Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    JosefRakichFitness.com JOSEF RAKICH's Avatar
    JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by acslip View Post
    hell no dude too young for testerone at this age you already naturally produce enough dont waste ur money!
    Lol.

Originally Posted by combatMMA View Post
    yeah i Nawuhchasayin,

how do i calculate what my calorie intake should be to gain mass?
    I can work this out properally but i dont know your starts.

A good estimate though is your Bodyweight in pounds x 20

WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol
    I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you sed i couldent.

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

i rep uk brah's on site.

Registered User Justasnottyteen's Avatar
    Justasnottyteen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justasnottyteen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justasnottyteen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justasnottyteen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justasnottyteen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justasnottyteen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justasnottyteen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justasnottyteen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justasnottyteen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justasnottyteen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Justasnottyteen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by jhbart View Post
    With good genetics, eating really well, never missing a workout etc, basically perfect conditions you could do it in 4-6 months, but you would go higher than 155 and have a part of it be fat. No one gains "pure muscle" when they bulk, theres almost always at least a little bit of fat
    Really? No one gains pure muscle? I know at least 3 different kids personally who went from dipstick ---> jacked in my school. One of them even lost weight [edit: fat, lol. He gained weight, obviously] along the way.

So basically the fact that you have to eat like a fatass and gain a little muscle on the side is a misnomer. I say go for a clean bulk, and give yourself 5 months. Then see where you're at.

JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JOSEF RAKICH has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Justasnottyteen View Post
    Really? No one gains pure muscle? I know at least 3 different kids personally who went from dipstick ---> jacked in my school. One of them even lost weight [edit: fat, lol. He gained weight, obviously] along the way.

So basically the fact that you have to eat like a fatass and gain a little muscle on the side is a misnomer. I say go for a clean bulk, and give yourself 5 months. Then see where you're at.
    FatherFlex lost weight over years of training but made amazing muscle/size gains.

Just saying.

Xizel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xizel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xizel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xizel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xizel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xizel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xizel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xizel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xizel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xizel will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xizel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    For the most gifted, 10 pounds of iron per year (excluding growth from puberty). However, if you're young, your testosterone level wouldn't be high enough, therefore the number will be less. For an average adult male, 5 pounds of iron a year. For 20 pounds, you're looking at one or two years if you're still not an adult (because of the natural growth from puberty), and possibly 4 years if you are.

basildaplaya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    well for a teenager you can gain about 10 lbs a year without doing anything because ur body is still building but you can get 5 lbs a year of pure muscle if you workout everyday correctly and eat right so anywhere around a year +

Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by basildaplaya View Post
    well for a teenager you can gain about 10 lbs a year without doing anything because ur body is still building but you can get 5 lbs a year of pure muscle if you workout everyday correctly and eat right so anywhere around a year +
    5 pounds a year seems pathetic to me. I recon if you train hard enough you could gain 5 pounds (not all lean) in a month. In a year I'd say anywhere from 10-20 pounds in an entire year depending on your diet and age.

khawk92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) khawk92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) khawk92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) khawk92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) khawk92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) khawk92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) khawk92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) khawk92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) khawk92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) khawk92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) khawk92 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It is definitely possible, especially as a teenager producing a lot of testosterone to gain as much as 40 pounds in a 6 month span. This would not be pure muscle but if you cut after that you could be looking at adding 25 pounds while ending up with the same bodyfat percentage. I don't know if you could call this "pure muscle" because as a teen you will already be growing and some of that is just natural growth. I personally gained 25 pounds from Fall of junior year to the Spring, but it definitely was a combination of muscle, a little bit of fat, and natural growth I was going through anyway.

However, you guys should look at this guy Tim Ferris. I don't have enough posts to post a link, but if you search his name, go to his blog, and search for his geek to freak transformation, you should see it.

It is definitely a combination of newb gains, genetics, and some possible inaccuracies but it is definitely impressive and something interesting to look at.

Anml. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anml. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anml. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anml. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anml. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anml. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anml. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anml. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anml. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anml. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Anml. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You must be ****ing out of your mind if you think you can gain 20lbs of muscle TISSUE in 4-5 months lol. Have you seen what that actually 20lbs of tissue looks like? Yeah its alot, and the amount of time is just ****ing unpredictable. We cant fortell this ****, give it amount a year or so...
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=430421781

babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TickleTheBean View Post
    you must be trippin

20lb of muscle will take a year at least

note: youre prolly going to gain an equal amount of fat with that 20lb of muscle

there is no set limit on what you can gain, and i can tell you right now people have put on allot more than 20lbs of muscle in a year, naturally.

babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) babyslayer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Anml. View Post
    You must be ****ing out of your mind if you think you can gain 20lbs of muscle TISSUE in 4-5 months lol. Have you seen what that actually 20lbs of tissue looks like? Yeah its alot, and the amount of time is just ****ing unpredictable. We cant fortell this ****, give it amount a year or so...
    it can be done, not by everyone.

but a mal nourished, yet healthy teen, with good genetics, who started a good bulking diet, and got on a great training program, could do it.

J_us_ti_nn is not very well liked. (-100) J_us_ti_nn is not very well liked. (-100) J_us_ti_nn is not very well liked. (-100) J_us_ti_nn is not very well liked. (-100) J_us_ti_nn is not very well liked. (-100) J_us_ti_nn is not very well liked. (-100) J_us_ti_nn is not very well liked. (-100) J_us_ti_nn is not very well liked. (-100) J_us_ti_nn is not very well liked. (-100) J_us_ti_nn is not very well liked. (-100) J_us_ti_nn is not very well liked. (-100)
    LOLL everyone hating on the guy who said 2 months it is possible to do it in 2 months!

I went from 120 to 140 in 2 months... I am 5'6 and 19 yrs old I may have gained 2-4 pounds of fat but my abs still looks nice. Before this I use to eat fastfood 3 times a day and I was still only 120 pounds never could gain weight.... That isn't even from serious working out I don't go to a gym I only have a bar and weights

Originally Posted by J_us_ti_nn View Post
    LOLL everyone hating on the guy who said 2 months it is possible to do it in 2 months!

I went from 120 to 140 in 2 months... I am 5'6 and 19 yrs old I may have gained 2-4 pounds of fat but my abs still looks nice. Before this I use to eat fastfood 3 times a day and I was still only 120 pounds never could gain weight.... That isn't even from serious working out I don't go to a gym I only have a bar and weights
    20lbs of pure muscle weight in 2 months.

Shut.

J_us_ti_nn is not very well liked. (-100) J_us_ti_nn is not very well liked. (-100) J_us_ti_nn is not very well liked. (-100) J_us_ti_nn is not very well liked. (-100) J_us_ti_nn is not very well liked. (-100) J_us_ti_nn is not very well liked. (-100) J_us_ti_nn is not very well liked. (-100) J_us_ti_nn is not very well liked. (-100) J_us_ti_nn is not very well liked. (-100) J_us_ti_nn is not very well liked. (-100) J_us_ti_nn is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by JOSEF RAKICH View Post
    20lbs of pure muscle weight in 2 months.

Shut.
    Well I Couldn't Be Positive In Anyway Shape Or Form Its PURE MUSCLE WEIGHT but as I stated my situation is I couldn't gain any weight I have gained weight in years and for the last year I was eating fast food every meal and than I stopped eating fastfood as much started working out(I worked out when I was 15 16 17 not really hard I am now 19) I went from 120-140 in 2 months my abs still looks nice It is possible I gained 2-4 of fat if I worked harder which I could have easily and Worked out my chest and back and shoulders better Im pretty sure I would have gained more than 20 pounds

ORE0O has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ORE0O has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ORE0O has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ORE0O has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ORE0O has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ORE0O has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ORE0O has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ORE0O has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ORE0O has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    its like when your talking to some one, you say "I gained 20 lbs in two months"
    Some people think that you gained it in all fat but no you say "Muscle"
    so really its like your saying i gained 20lbs of muscle in 2 months
    now that doesnt mean pure muscle, most people dont know that, so you just say muscle so that they dont think your a fat and obese

Registered User eXpiRaTioN_DaTe's Avatar
    eXpiRaTioN_DaTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eXpiRaTioN_DaTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eXpiRaTioN_DaTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eXpiRaTioN_DaTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eXpiRaTioN_DaTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eXpiRaTioN_DaTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eXpiRaTioN_DaTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eXpiRaTioN_DaTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eXpiRaTioN_DaTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eXpiRaTioN_DaTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250) eXpiRaTioN_DaTe has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    id say it can be done in a few months by a complete beginner. obviously that person would have to have their diet, training, and recovery protocol very well managed and would have to gain around 40lbs in the process in order to have a 20lb muscle gain.

E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) E-PRO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If you're a beginner and do everything right you can get there in 8 months more or less. In later years it's like 10lbs a year.
    Hello! I am very sorry that you are reading this page right now instead of posting hilarious comedy on the internet. I'm sure this issue will resolve itself soon.

st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000) st3v3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by J_us_ti_nn View Post
    Well I Couldn't Be Positive In Anyway Shape Or Form Its PURE MUSCLE WEIGHT but as I stated my situation is I couldn't gain any weight I have gained weight in years and for the last year I was eating fast food every meal and than I stopped eating fastfood as much started working out(I worked out when I was 15 16 17 not really hard I am now 19) I went from 120-140 in 2 months my abs still looks nice It is possible I gained 2-4 of fat if I worked harder which I could have easily and Worked out my chest and back and shoulders better Im pretty sure I would have gained more than 20 pounds
    Water weight, glycogen storage, and if your bodyfat remained the same or increased, you gained fat. Obviously the same body fat at a higher weight yeilds more fat
    Idk my maxes at this point, I'm just starting back.. current PRs
    Squat 375 3x1, 350x4
    Deadlift 505x1 , 500x6
    Bench 320 2x1

MikeDS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeDS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeDS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeDS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeDS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeDS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeDS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeDS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeDS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeDS is on a distinguished road. (+10) MikeDS is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Depends. If you're talking about 20lbs of PURE MUSCLE- then it will take you (at best) 10-12 months. if you're talking about 20lbs of weight (some fat/water weight) then it would take you anywhere from 2-5 months
    One rep maxes-
    Squat: 297lbs
    Deadlifts: 359lbs
    Bench Press: 195lbs

Total: 851lbs

acslip is on a distinguished road. (+10) acslip is on a distinguished road. (+10) acslip is on a distinguished road. (+10) acslip is on a distinguished road. (+10) acslip is on a distinguished road. (+10) acslip is on a distinguished road. (+10) acslip is on a distinguished road. (+10) acslip is on a distinguished road. (+10) acslip is on a distinguished road. (+10) acslip is on a distinguished road. (+10) acslip is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    what do you suggest i use?
    along with a good clean diet add a good quality gainer. its the best way to add mass and stay lean i would definitely recommend ISO MASS EXTREME GAINER it is more than just a weight gainer it has a good creatine complex, EFAs, a multi, glutamine, BCAAs, a nitric oxide mix as well as digestive enzymes give it a shot and good luck!

ugmung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugmung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugmung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugmung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugmung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugmung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugmung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugmung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugmung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugmung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i gained 13lbs in two months. is it all pure muscle, no. it sure as hell isn't fat though.
    Weight- 145
    Overhead Press- 160
    Squat- 305
    Bench- 250
    Deadlift- 395

follow my training & diet blog
    http://carbsareevil.tumblr.com/

LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) LILpainLILgain is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    didnt that twilight kid gain 30? i never watched the movie but i saw a thread on that earlier
    180 Bench
    290 Squat
    300 Deadlift
    160 Clean

Im a wrestler, not a bodybuilder.

Dont make fun of me for being 130, make fun of me for being short

ugmung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugmung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugmung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugmung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugmung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugmung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugmung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugmung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugmung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ugmung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LILpainLILgain View Post
    didnt that twilight kid gain 30? i never watched the movie but i saw a thread on that earlier
    i don't understand how this is relevant.
    Weight- 145
    Overhead Press- 160
    Squat- 305
    Bench- 250
    Deadlift- 395

follow my training & diet blog
    http://carbsareevil.tumblr.com/

I ♥ BSN & Muscle Ju aaronmoneymaker's Avatar
    aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    1 month, or in my case 1 month from 120-150, 4 months 140-160, 1 month 160-178
    "The pump is as satisfying as having sex with a woman and cumming, so im cumming at work, at the gym, at home, so its like im in heaven right?!":Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Theres no need for steroids when you got the genetics

abbh62 is just really nice. (+1000) abbh62 is just really nice. (+1000) abbh62 is just really nice. (+1000) abbh62 is just really nice. (+1000) abbh62 is just really nice. (+1000) abbh62 is just really nice. (+1000) abbh62 is just really nice. (+1000) abbh62 is just really nice. (+1000) abbh62 is just really nice. (+1000) abbh62 is just really nice. (+1000) abbh62 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Stracano View Post
    most people wont gain more than 10 pounds of PURE muscle in a year, however water weight included, and any fat gains 20 pounds is achivable in 3-5 months.
    like he said, you can prob get 20 lbs in 3-5 muscle in 3-5 months...how much of that is fat?? i would say 2/5 then another 1/5 being water weight then 2/5 being muscle. i would think that would be reasonable..

I ♥ BSN & Muscle Ju aaronmoneymaker's Avatar
    aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) aaronmoneymaker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by abbh62 View Post
    like he said, you can prob get 20 lbs in 3-5 muscle in 3-5 months...how much of that is fat?? i would say 2/5 then another 1/5 being water weight then 2/5 being muscle. i would think that would be reasonable..
    were u talking to me or the op?
    "The pump is as satisfying as having sex with a woman and cumming, so im cumming at work, at the gym, at home, so its like im in heaven right?!":Arnold Schwarzenegger.

Theres no need for steroids when you got the genetics

combatMMA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) combatMMA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) combatMMA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) combatMMA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) combatMMA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) combatMMA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) combatMMA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) combatMMA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) combatMMA has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by acslip View Post
    along with a good clean diet add a good quality gainer. its the best way to add mass and stay lean i would definitely recommend ISO MASS EXTREME GAINER it is more than just a weight gainer it has a good creatine complex, EFAs, a multi, glutamine, BCAAs, a nitric oxide mix as well as digestive enzymes give it a shot and good luck!
    are you sure that iso mass extreme is good?

i need a good weight gainer because i do train muay thai and bjj, and that burns alot of calories so i want a good one, that will fit my needs.

Bulls 32-8 (2012) HTML_Rulez_D00d's Avatar
    HTML_Rulez_D00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HTML_Rulez_D00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HTML_Rulez_D00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HTML_Rulez_D00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HTML_Rulez_D00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HTML_Rulez_D00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HTML_Rulez_D00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HTML_Rulez_D00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HTML_Rulez_D00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HTML_Rulez_D00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HTML_Rulez_D00d has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    how long does it take to gain 20 lbs of muscle?
    im 135 trying to get to 155.
    wayyy to broad of question. So many variables come into play

Yashkovich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yashkovich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yashkovich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yashkovich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yashkovich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yashkovich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yashkovich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yashkovich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yashkovich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yashkovich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Yashkovich is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I did it in just under a year,
    I was less lean when I started at 133 than I am now

Fatassing it to 200. lastlieutenant's Avatar
    lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50) lastlieutenant will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TickleTheBean View Post
    you must be trippin

20lb of muscle will take a year at least

note: youre prolly going to gain an equal amount of fat with that 20lb of muscle
    Not at all.

I'm coming up on 30 pounds in a year and I can say that I've remained pretty damn lean.
    Lift Hard, Eat Hard, Sleep Hard.

MuscleBeats.com - Music. Motivation.

Getting stronger every day.