Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jcosley View Post
    I still feel breakfast is the most important meal of the day and should never be skipped.

Just a few things I found on the net...

Why Eat Breakfast? (The Facts)
    By Mr Breakfast

A. Children who eat breakfast perform better on standardized achievement tests and have fewer behavior problems in school.

1. A Harvard University/Massachusetts General Hospital study of children in Philadelphia and Baltimore schools discovered that students who usually ate school breakfast had improved math grades, reduced hyperactivity, decreased absence and tardy rates, and improved psycho-social behaviors compared with children who rarely ate school breakfast. (Pediatrics, January, 1998; Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, February, 1998)

2. Tufts University, in published statement on the link between nutrition and cognitive development in children, recognized that "Children who participated in the School Breakfast Program were shown to have significantly higher standardized achievement test scores than eligible non-participants."

3. Eating breakfast has an advantageous effect on late-morning mood, satiety and cognitive performance.

1. "Eating breakfast of any kind prevent(s) many of the adverse effects of fasting," such as irritability and fatigue, according to Bonnie Spring, Ph.D. , University of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School.

2. "Breakfast can establish the tone for the next 16 hours (of each day after eating it). Why not treat yourself to a nice meal and a quality hour to collect yourself and focus on what's important?" (Ask Mr Breakfast, Where does the word "breakfast" come from?)

3. Eating breakfast keeps you thin.

4. Researchers from the National Weight Control Registry, a database of more than 3,000 people who have lost at least 60 pounds and kept it off for an average of 6 years, found that eating breakfast every day was a weight control strategy for 78% of the people in the registry. People who kept off weight long-term also reported eating a low-fat diet and exercising for an hour or more each day.

5. Breakfast is delicious.

6. A private study by one Mr Breakfast found that omelettes, pancakes, French toast and other foods commonly considered breakfast foods were delicious if prepared properly.
    Damn, I think I'm too old for this forum since studies on CHILDREN are being posted.

5. Subjective

6. Who is this Mr. Breakfast? Is it possible to eat brunch with him?
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chevy72blu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fitnessfellow View Post
    I know a lot of people think crash dieting is the way to go when trying to fit back into your jeans. Believe me I was one. I thought if I only ate one meal a day I would lose weight fast but it didn’t work like that. The problem with skipping meals is it slows down the metabolism in order to conserve energy. When your body is not taking in as much calories as it’s used to then it goes into survival mode and stores the fat rather than burning it. Do not skip meals!!! Especially breakfast…. There’s a reason it’s called the most important meal of the day.
    Hasn't this been debunked several times? I remember there was LOONG thread in this section about a year ago on the subject. I cant recall any studies from either side, however.

I think there is something to be said for the thermogenic effect of food, but to say that your body will "store fat" when you are at a 500-1000 calorie deficit amdist diet, heavy lifting, and cardio just doesnt seem possible. Where is it getting these phantom calories? The only argument I can see is that your body will become catabolic, but this all has to do with the amount of calories in vs. calories out, unless there have been studies that show your body prefers to scavenge required calories from muscle sources rather than body fat (which makes NO sense from a survival standpoint).

Dont get me wrong, I am applying broscience as well. But I would like some actual clarification on the subject

ChasingKidsW/Powertools DevilMan02's Avatar
    DevilMan02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DevilMan02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DevilMan02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DevilMan02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DevilMan02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DevilMan02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DevilMan02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DevilMan02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DevilMan02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DevilMan02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DevilMan02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Everyone's body is different. What works for one guy, may not work for the next 5. This goes the same for pills. Everyone's affected differently which is why there's such a thing as LD50 (Lethal Dose for 50% of the sample rate).

Getting back on topic, why would it be bad? Measure your arms, chest, waist, calfs and determine for yourself if eating breakfast helps you maintain, build, or lose mass.

I personally don't care for breakfast unless I'm rolling out of bed at 11am on a weekend. So for me, I just make a protein shake the night before, toss it in the fridge, and run out the door with it in the morning on my way to the office.

mylk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mylk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    you shouldn't be skipping breakfast. you should eat @ morning, that will keep your metabolism active enough until lunch time.

56kninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 56kninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 56kninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 56kninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 56kninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 56kninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 56kninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 56kninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 56kninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 56kninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 56kninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by tryingtofocus View Post
    That is what I do......seems in my case if I eat breakfeast, it helps me with energy. I have yet to miss a breakfeast in 5 months......I never used to eat breakfest but once in a blue-moon.

I honestly feel better eating a normal size breakfeast that consists of an egg,cereal, lowfat milk and whole wheat toast and sometimes cottage cheese.
    pretty much same here.. Sometimes I have it a bit later than usuall, but I still try to eat before anything.

bert_johnson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bert_johnson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bert_johnson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bert_johnson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bert_johnson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bert_johnson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bert_johnson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bert_johnson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) bert_johnson has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by selffirst View Post
    Bottom line dude as long as you stay within your caloric guidelines you can eat at any time you choose.....later
    What he said. Your body will not start to break down muscle until 12 hours of eating nothing.
    Some people treat their cars better than their bodies. If you had a Ferrari, would you put in premium fuel or the cheap stuff? Premium right? So why would you put crap into your body?

jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by th3pwn3r View Post
    Damn, I think I'm too old for this forum since studies on CHILDREN are being posted.

5. Subjective

U would argue with me if I told you the color red was red.
    KettleBURN Fitness and Personal Training
    CrossFit Level 1 Trainer (CF-L1)

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    U would argue with me if I told you the color red was red.
    Because it would actually be blue so yea...
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

kingofswing01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingofswing01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingofswing01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingofswing01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingofswing01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingofswing01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingofswing01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingofswing01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kingofswing01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I wake up at 7am and don't eat until 4-5pm and it's worked fine for me so far. Oh, you're probably wondering about losing muscle right? Maybe a bit worried? Well don't be, I haven't lost any.
    When's your last meal and what time to you go to bed?
    "Bad soft tissue work is like bad sex. Most of the time it is still pretty good." M. Boyle

Originally Posted by kingofswing01 View Post
    When's your last meal and what time to you go to bed?
    My last meal is usually is 9 or 10pm. I go to bed around 1-1:30 so I average 6 hours of sleep a night.

Mj23foreva is just really nice. (+1000) Mj23foreva is just really nice. (+1000) Mj23foreva is just really nice. (+1000) Mj23foreva is just really nice. (+1000) Mj23foreva is just really nice. (+1000) Mj23foreva is just really nice. (+1000) Mj23foreva is just really nice. (+1000) Mj23foreva is just really nice. (+1000) Mj23foreva is just really nice. (+1000) Mj23foreva is just really nice. (+1000) Mj23foreva is just really nice. (+1000)
    I still feel breakfast is the most important meal of the day and should never be skipped.

Just a few things I found on the net...

Why Eat Breakfast? (The Facts)
    By Mr Breakfast

A. Children who eat breakfast perform better on standardized achievement tests and have fewer behavior problems in school.

1. A Harvard University/Massachusetts General Hospital study of children in Philadelphia and Baltimore schools discovered that students who usually ate school breakfast had improved math grades, reduced hyperactivity, decreased absence and tardy rates, and improved psycho-social behaviors compared with children who rarely ate school breakfast. (Pediatrics, January, 1998; Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, February, 1998)

2. Tufts University, in published statement on the link between nutrition and cognitive development in children, recognized that "Children who participated in the School Breakfast Program were shown to have significantly higher standardized achievement test scores than eligible non-participants."

3. Eating breakfast has an advantageous effect on late-morning mood, satiety and cognitive performance.

1. "Eating breakfast of any kind prevent(s) many of the adverse effects of fasting," such as irritability and fatigue, according to Bonnie Spring, Ph.D. , University of Health Sciences/Chicago Medical School.

2. "Breakfast can establish the tone for the next 16 hours (of each day after eating it). Why not treat yourself to a nice meal and a quality hour to collect yourself and focus on what's important?" (Ask Mr Breakfast, Where does the word "breakfast" come from?)

3. Eating breakfast keeps you thin.

4. Researchers from the National Weight Control Registry, a database of more than 3,000 people who have lost at least 60 pounds and kept it off for an average of 6 years, found that eating breakfast every day was a weight control strategy for 78% of the people in the registry. People who kept off weight long-term also reported eating a low-fat diet and exercising for an hour or more each day.

5. Breakfast is delicious.

6. A private study by one Mr Breakfast found that omelettes, pancakes, French toast and other foods commonly considered breakfast foods were delicious if prepared properly.
    Children who eat breakfast also have responsible parents that wake up early and prepare them breakfast. These parents will probably more likely review/help with homework and make sure the kids are prepared for school and exams. What good parent doesnt make sure their kids eat breakfast? There are just too many outside factors in these arguments. Its like that study on how diet soda makes you fat because people who drink diet soda tend to be overweight. Its because they are overweight that they are drinking diet soda...studies can be interpreted in many ways and can easily be manipulated by someone to make a point.

Also the argument behind people that lost weight when they started eating breakfast could be because they never had a routine. They ate what they wanted and when they wanted. When they set their mind to lose weight, they happened to include breakfast as part of their routine along with proper exercise which they never had before, we all know how important maintaining a routine is to weight lose. Again, these studies can be construed to fit any argument

But I can say this, if I ate 1000 calories for breakfast and 2000 calories for the rest of the day and my maintenance calorie is 3000 I will not loose weight. If I skipped breakfast and just ate those 2K cals later in the day I will loose weight. That simple.

If you want to take 2000 calories and include breakfast and just eat less for the rest of the day its all up to you and how you feel. If you "feel good" for the rest of the day and you can limit your cals to below maintenance then by all means do it. If you're not hungry and don't care much for breakfast then don't do it. Its a personal choice, don't make these trivial studies force you to do anything you don't want to. Its hard enough for us to change from our unhealthy lifestyle to a healthier one, we don't need any unnecessary restrictions.
    Last edited by Mj23foreva; 01-20-2010 at 01:06 PM.

Originally Posted by Mj23foreva View Post
    Children who eat breakfast also have responsible parents that wake up early and prepare them breakfast. These parents will probably more likely review/help with homework and make sure the kids are prepared for school and exams. What good parent doesnt make sure their kids eat breakfast? There are just too many outside factors in these arguments. Its like that study on how diet soda makes you fat because people who drink diet soda tend to be overweight. Its because they are overweight that they are drinking diet soda...studies can be interpreted in many ways and can easily be manipulated by someone to make a point.

Also the argument behind people that lost weight when they started eating breakfast could be because they never had a routine. They ate what they wanted and when they wanted. When they set their mind to lose weight, they happened to include breakfast as part of their routine along with proper exercise which they never had before. Again, these studies can be construed to fit any argument
    Exactly, thanks for taking the time for posting all of that, I appreciate your effort. Reps owed.

56kninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 56kninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 56kninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 56kninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 56kninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 56kninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 56kninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 56kninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 56kninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 56kninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 56kninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

5. Subjective

Damn if only I were reading BB 10 years ago. :/ reps for calling BS.

JRoX85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRoX85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRoX85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRoX85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRoX85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRoX85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRoX85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRoX85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRoX85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRoX85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) JRoX85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    its all what ur body is used to if you dont like breakfast dont eat I am a lunch man myself but I snack so it evens out

Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by chud50 View Post
    so you work all day on an empty stomach? that's not possible if you have any sort of a physical job, is it?

i eat throughout the day, every 2-3 hours in fact, and it works great for me. skipping breakfast, or other meals makes me over compensate later... sorry i don't have the willpower others seem to have.
    **** yeah it is , I can't eat on a physical job, it slows me down and its a waste of time. Work through break and lunch and get out early

jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000) jcosley is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by 56kninja View Post
    Damn if only I were reading BB 10 years ago. :/ reps for calling BS.
    Why is it BS? Oh yeah, I forgot children aren't human.
    KettleBURN Fitness and Personal Training
    CrossFit Level 1 Trainer (CF-L1)

Blueta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blueta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blueta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blueta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blueta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blueta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blueta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blueta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blueta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blueta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Blueta has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Eat when you feel hungry, my "breakfast" starts 12-14 pm
    I never could have a normal breakfast at 7-8am, just didn't feel hungry and couldn't force myself, I've tried, but never succeeded.

Originally Posted by DonBx View Post
    **** yeah it is , I can't eat on a physical job, it slows me down and its a waste of time. Work through break and lunch and get out early
    Which will get your employer in trouble.

Why is it BS? Oh yeah, I forgot children aren't human.
    If you've ever been into a middle school, you would realize they aren't.

And maybe it's because a childs metabolism is going to be different from adults because... I don't know; They're going through a period of intense growth?

Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Come at me bro is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 56kninja View Post
    Which will get your employer in trouble.
    Construction dude, The only point I see for a break is to have a cigg, which we can do while we work

Maverick777 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maverick777 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maverick777 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maverick777 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maverick777 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maverick777 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maverick777 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maverick777 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maverick777 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maverick777 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Maverick777 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by igglesphan View Post
    This study also indicates that eating away from home is linked to obesity, which is absurd. OP indicated he was not hungry in the morning, so you're suggesting he should eat anyway to gain a metabolic benefit? Doesn't make sense... save the caloric intake for when you ARE hungry.
    Negged for being retarded

It was a study on possible multiple causes to obesity, don't discount it because it includes something you don't care for.

Additionally think about what you said, sometimes it is necessary to force feed yourself and sometimes it is necessary to not eat when you feel hungry (in order to determine if it is a craving or real hunger).

timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500) timhet is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In terms of managing your weight, calories in versus calories out = 95% of the solution.

Topics such as insulin control, meal timing, frequency, eating breakfast etc all distract from the fundamental concept of calorie control.
    Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/timothyjay_fitness/

senor_mortgage will become famous soon enough. (+50) senor_mortgage will become famous soon enough. (+50) senor_mortgage will become famous soon enough. (+50) senor_mortgage will become famous soon enough. (+50) senor_mortgage will become famous soon enough. (+50) senor_mortgage will become famous soon enough. (+50) senor_mortgage will become famous soon enough. (+50) senor_mortgage will become famous soon enough. (+50) senor_mortgage will become famous soon enough. (+50) senor_mortgage will become famous soon enough. (+50) senor_mortgage will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by timhet View Post
    In terms of managing your weight, calories in versus calories out = 95% of the solution.

Topics such as insulin control, meal timing, frequency, eating breakfast etc all distract from the fundamental concept of calorie control.
    This. Breakfast is optimal not required. Almost nothing is required at the end of the day except the calorie deficit.

kqncept will become famous soon enough. (+50) kqncept will become famous soon enough. (+50) kqncept will become famous soon enough. (+50) kqncept will become famous soon enough. (+50) kqncept will become famous soon enough. (+50) kqncept will become famous soon enough. (+50) kqncept will become famous soon enough. (+50) kqncept will become famous soon enough. (+50) kqncept will become famous soon enough. (+50) kqncept will become famous soon enough. (+50) kqncept will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Originally Posted by DonBx View Post
    Construction dude, The only point I see for a break is to have a cigg, which we can do while we work
    True. I don't know how things are there, but here.. Everyone is pretty anal about getting your breaks and lunches. Not going on a break/lunch at my old job would of got me in trouble. Whatever works.

heady69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if u dont eat all day and ur cutting would u have all ur protein at ur only meal ?

chaser1712 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chaser1712 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chaser1712 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chaser1712 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chaser1712 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chaser1712 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chaser1712 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chaser1712 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chaser1712 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chaser1712 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) chaser1712 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by heady69 View Post
    if u dont eat all day and ur cutting would u have all ur protein at ur only meal ?
    Thats the one thing I do spread out is protein I'm not so sure that your body would assimilate over 160 g (or whatever your intake is) of protein in 1 or 2 meals.
    ****MILF CREW****

perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50) perumina will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would suggest not to go long periods of time without eating...i know someone who died of stomach cancer and his schedule used to be similar to what some people said on here...went most of the day without eating until he came home late for dinner...dont think its a good idea for the stomach acids to build up....just a thought.

ssum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ssum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ssum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ssum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ssum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ssum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ssum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ssum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ssum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ssum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ssum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by maaks View Post
    You know, I used to say the samething people generally says, eat 5/6 meals per day, with 3 or 4 hours between them. However, i no longer more say it. Stick with YOUR habits, needs and feelings about food and this thing. Heck, we are supposed to stick with this new lifestyle, not just a diet for a few months/years. If you do not adjust your eating habits to your lifestyle, i doubt you won't quit it sooner or later.
    Damn, never thought about it like that. I'm always forcing myself to eat 5-6 times a day and I always feel hungry inbetween meals and can't wait/stop thinking about the next meal.
    Weight Goals for Cutting:
    Height: 5'6
    July/2010 - Starting Weight: 235 lbs
    August/2010 - 1st Weight Goal: 200 lbs <--Achieved
    November/2010 - 2nd Weight Goal: 170 lbs <-- Achieved
    Currently Reaching - 3rd Weight Goal: 170 lbs (Again :( )

armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Smile

i used to make it big deal to eat 6-7 times per day and years later found out this is not the most important piece of the puzzle.

All it matters by the end of the day, week, or month is you're in a calorie deficit whether you eat once or 7 times per day.

Spreading your carbs and protein throughout the day does give you a more steady stream of energy though
    doesn't watch t.v.