lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

adderol replacement

My friends girlfriend wants adderol to lose weight and focus in school. Obviously we dont have a script so we cant get it. I had similar effects while on EC but i would suggest that for her. Any fatburners or combinations of stims/nonstims that could simulate the feeling of adderol?

RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100) RonShipman is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by lalakers87 View Post
    My friends girlfriend wants adderol to lose weight and focus in school. Obviously we dont have a script so we cant get it. I had similar effects while on EC but i would suggest that for her. Any fatburners or combinations of stims/nonstims that could simulate the feeling of adderol?
    nope nothing over the counter will touch it..

lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lalakers87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    yeah thats what I assumed. Anything come even remotely close?

the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) the700level has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yeah thats what I assumed. Anything come even remotely close?
    - Disregard females, acquire real estate
    - MAGA
    - Fauci for prison
    - Pureblood

MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000) MikeDre is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Focus XT+geranium should do a good job. It won't be ******** tho.

modestmous is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) modestmous is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) modestmous is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) modestmous is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) modestmous is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) modestmous is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) modestmous is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) modestmous is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) modestmous is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) modestmous is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) modestmous is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by the700level View Post
    lol

UberFighter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah, nothing comes close to amphetamines. Nothing legal anyway. You shouldn't be messin with that stuff anyway. Trust me... Once you pop, you cant stop.
    I take stacker 3 and i get pretty good energy from that.

Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000) Mixelflick is a name known to all. (+5000)
    SlimXtreme was great for this. Never took Adderal but I saw many that did that said they like it better.

It's gone now given concerns about the active they were hiding. I observed no such problems and tolerated it well.

I haven't used this but am hearing some positive reports back with regard to a suitable alternative: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/prosup/vyper.html

Hope that helps..
    Author of The Blueprint - Want BIG gains WITHOUT drugs?

Want to get to Gainsville FAST? - Google Synthagen or theblueprintbulletin

My post reflects only my opinion and is in no way considered required practice - in whole or in part. Specific medical advice should be obtained from a licensed health care practitioner PRIOR to beginning ANY new diet, exercise, supplementation or training program.

Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10) Honkey_Kong is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Just have your friend's girlfriend go see a psychiatrist with ADD symptoms. They give Adderal out as if it's candy, so it shouldn't be hard to get a prescription. If you want something similar look for products with ephedrine. And if you know some people, get some crystal meth.

UberFighter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    Just have your friend's girlfriend go see a psychiatrist with ADD symptoms. They give Adderal out as if it's candy, so it shouldn't be hard to get a prescription. If you want something similar look for products with ephedrine. And if you know some people, get some crystal meth.
    Its true. Almost any one can get an adderal prescription.