Thread: in the charts

Location: Livingston, Scotland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    weejac will become famous soon enough. (+50) weejac will become famous soon enough. (+50) weejac will become famous soon enough. (+50) weejac will become famous soon enough. (+50) weejac will become famous soon enough. (+50) weejac will become famous soon enough. (+50) weejac will become famous soon enough. (+50) weejac will become famous soon enough. (+50) weejac will become famous soon enough. (+50) weejac will become famous soon enough. (+50) weejac will become famous soon enough. (+50)

in the charts

each month my gym does a big poster of the top five males and top five females in various categories like 'most calories burned', 'most distance covered'. Well I was there tonight with my son and sister, finished my weights and on the way to the changing room stopped to see if anyone I knew was on the list for December and I was there!!!!!!!! Number two in the 'most weight lifted' female category, I am delighted and absolutely gobsmacked, I've been just doing my programme that's been tweaked because of all the help I've had on the female section and the over 35 section. I was so excited that I ran back into the weights area and got my son and sister to come look. What can I say, thank you all, you are an inspiration and a fantastic bunch, thanks for all the support and advice
    shh, there may just be a bit of muscle starting to show under the fat:D

medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) medjen has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Nice job!
    -

TooSlow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TooSlow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TooSlow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TooSlow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TooSlow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TooSlow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TooSlow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TooSlow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TooSlow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TooSlow has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TooSlow has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Nice recognition.
    Be well and breathe deep.

Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Simpy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    That's cool. How do they know, though? Do you submit a record to them, or do they just try to keep an eye out?
    Simp's Back: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165133671&page=1

Working to regain strength, muscle, endurance, and lose some blubber. Damn you drinking-wine-on-the-couch. Why are you so good?

Location: Livingston, Scotland, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    weejac will become famous soon enough. (+50) weejac will become famous soon enough. (+50) weejac will become famous soon enough. (+50) weejac will become famous soon enough. (+50) weejac will become famous soon enough. (+50) weejac will become famous soon enough. (+50) weejac will become famous soon enough. (+50) weejac will become famous soon enough. (+50) weejac will become famous soon enough. (+50) weejac will become famous soon enough. (+50) weejac will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Simpy View Post
    That's cool. How do they know, though? Do you submit a record to them, or do they just try to keep an eye out?
    the machines work on a TGS key system that records what you do, for the free weights its set by your trainer and if you change the weight they put in your programme you just adjust that when you check out. The big surprise for me is that whenever I finish and check out I'm honest and change down my deadlifts and squats because I still can't lift the amount I ought to with decent form and it tells me 'you haven't completed your workout programme, do you want to check out' so it took me by surprise to be on the leader board. A lot of my weights are done on the TGS machines, its only my arms, upper back, shoulders, chest and aforementioned squats and deads that I do with free weights so other than them its all recorded for me.

It will catch up with me soon, the programme is still set to my starting weights, like leg press 30kg and I've been doing more than that after advice from people on here and female section to lift more like a man would, I suppose I'll get to the time soon where I look pretty bad in comparison to my programme.
    shh, there may just be a bit of muscle starting to show under the fat:D

Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Whatanejit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Congrats missus! That is wonderful!!!
    -------------------------------------------------

Dee