Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Help With Curtis Schultz Football Program!

Hey,
    I am going to start doing a Football Lifting Program designed by BB.com writer Curtis Schultz. My problem is I am having one little problem at the moment understanding it. There is a percentage chart which you use to find your the weight you should be using for that day.

Here is the chart:

http://bodybuilding.com/fun/strengthprogram2.xls

For example tommorow I start with Power Cleans. My max is 190x1. I am to do 60% for reps. So the I find the 190 and 60%. It gives me three numbers. I am unsure by which one to go with? It has 120, 135, and 150lbs. The 120 would be the 60% but that seems way to light. 135 sounds like it. Ack can anyone help?? Which number should be used?

pimster987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pimster987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pimster987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pimster987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pimster987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pimster987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pimster987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pimster987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pimster987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pimster987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) pimster987 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hmmm i go 60% of 190 to be 114.

Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stormrider has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by pimster987
    hmmm i go 60% of 190 to be 114.
    Yeah, I noticed that also. Anyone have an idea with which of the three to go with? I'm leaning towards the middle or last one.

playmaker26 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think 114 is the correct weight but I think the way the chart is set up it is giving you an option of the three. You should just try it on third if you think the first is to light...If you can do it great. If you find by the end of your last 2-3 sets your having trouble...go down to the 2nd number.
    You just have to test it out. It might seem real light but it might be harder than you originally thought