jonah300 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help with meal plan PSMF

I am trying to make the PSMF diet.
    I read the book and my protein intake should be 175g
    Can anybody tell me if these meal plan and the calories and the protein that I am taking is ok? I mean if I am taking the numbers right

9 am BSN Syntha Protein powder one scoop (200 cals, 23 g protein)
    200 ml skim milk (72 cals, 7.5 grs protein)

1 pm 1 chicken breast (210 cals, 40 grs protein)
    1 cup of peas (180 cals,5 grs protein)

9pm 1 small lean steak (300 cals, 50 grs protein)
    6 egg whites (120 cals, 20 grs protein)

Before Bed BSN Syntha Protein pwder one scoop (200 cals, 23 g protein)

That puts me in 1354 cals and 175 grs of protein

But I think 1350 are a lot of calories for these kind of crash diet…am I right or wrong?

If they are too much can anybody give any advice on how to reach the protein intake with fewer calories

I am 6´0 and 265 pounds

Thanks a lot and sory for my English I am from argentina

Malkira is just really nice. (+1000) Malkira is just really nice. (+1000) Malkira is just really nice. (+1000) Malkira is just really nice. (+1000) Malkira is just really nice. (+1000) Malkira is just really nice. (+1000) Malkira is just really nice. (+1000) Malkira is just really nice. (+1000) Malkira is just really nice. (+1000) Malkira is just really nice. (+1000) Malkira is just really nice. (+1000)
    Peas are on Lyle's no list as far as vegetables go. Your protein powder is pretty heavy on calories too, mine is 130 calories for 23g protein. I'd get rid of the milk as well, as the sugar is going to drive your carb count up.

175g protein is 700 calories, that means you are getting 654 calories from fat/carbs.
    March 2008: 407 lbs
    06/25/2011: 201.4lbs

Total Lost: 205.6

cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    cut out the milk... if you want to use protein shakes use water

also cut out the peas. peas arent really 'fibrous greens' they are high in carbs.. replace with brocolli, lettuce, something like that

that should lower your cals to around 1000

and ^^ what he said, your protein shakes have alot of cals in them. i'd find a different one
    Vegan

"there are ZERO conclusive and definitive peer-reviewed studies proving detrimental effects of phytoestrogens in dietary soy intake"

obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    peas are not vegetables, they are legumes

why the hell are people who aren't already lean doing a 14 day crash diet? /facepalm

i hope this trend ends soon
    Eat Clean Snatch & Jerk

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by wlknier View Post

why the hell are people who aren't already lean doing a 14 day crash diet? /facepalm

Probably because they want fast results just like everyone else =/ The trend isn't going to end soon, it's going to probably get worse when I post pic updates in my PSMF thread.
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    setting them up for failure!
    Eat Clean Snatch & Jerk

th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) th3pwn3r is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    setting them up for failure!
    Yes and no, yes because they won't follow what I've done and no because they will follow what I've done. The people who do it properly will get similar results and those who do it improperly will get poor results. That's basically how everything works anyhow, you get out what you put in or something like that
    "Everyone thinks they're on their way to single digit body fat as soon as they see a blurry four-pack in the right lighting.Your final body weight at 5-6% will be a lot less than what you think.Talk to me again when you get in contest shape." I'd be willing to say that 95% of people on this forum accomplish nothing in years, don't be one of those people. It's sad,they seem to have the knowledge many don't but can't utilize it.

Who says anything about 14 days????...i am planning to follow it by 12 weeks like the book says if you are on category 3.

I will cut down the peas and the milk with the protein that will put me in around 1030 cals per day?

Is that ok? How many calories under maintenance am i going to be?

thanks a lot for all the replies

Originally Posted by jonah300 View Post

Is that ok? How many calories under maintenance am i going to be?

thanks a lot for all the replies
    It would take a bit of math and accurate tracking of things to find out how large of a deficit you're creating exactly. What matters is that you're getting the results that you desire.

You're welcome for the replies!

I read the book and my protein intake should be 175g
    Can anybody tell me if these meal plan and the calories and the protein that I am taking is ok? I mean if I am taking the numbers right

1 cup of peas (180 cals,5 grs protein)

That puts me in 1354 cals and 175 grs of protein

But I think 1350 are a lot of calories for these kind of crash diet…am I right or wrong?

If they are too much can anybody give any advice on how to reach the protein intake with fewer calories

I am 6´0 and 265 pounds

Thanks a lot and sory for my English I am from argentina
    So i will begin this monday...this weekend i am going to keep the calorie deficit i am doing since December 1st...I lost 20 pounds on the last 45 days but i have 30 more to go at least

The meal plan will be this after the advices you guys told me:

Medium salad tomatoe,lettuce and onions (this vegetables are ok right?)

So this puts me near the 1100 cals ...is this ok are they still too much?

I have 2 diet break meals per week right?...i guess those are going to be a sushi night dinner...can i have both on the weekend or does it have to be days apart one from each other??

Thanks a lot

Jonah

cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So i will begin this monday...this weekend i am going to keep the calorie deficit i am doing since December 1st...I lost 20 pounds on the last 45 days but i have 30 more to go at least

The meal plan will be this after the advices you guys told me:

Medium salad tomatoe,lettuce and onions (this vegetables are ok right?)

So this puts me near the 1100 cals ...is this ok are they still too much?

I have 2 diet break meals per week right?...i guess those are going to be a sushi night dinner...can i have both on the weekend or does it have to be days apart one from each other??

Thanks a lot

Jonah
    no dude tomatoes and onions ARE NOT OK... hahah FIBROUS GREEN VEGGIES ONLY.. listen dude. just get lettuce and brocolli, meat, and protein shakes. thats IT..

and if you are category 2 you get 1 cheat meal a week and 1 refeed a week. and sushi is fine..
    Vegan

"there are ZERO conclusive and definitive peer-reviewed studies proving detrimental effects of phytoestrogens in dietary soy intake"

Originally Posted by cheeseandrice View Post
    no dude tomatoes and onions ARE NOT OK... hahah FIBROUS GREEN VEGGIES ONLY.. listen dude. just get lettuce and brocolli, meat, and protein shakes. thats IT..

and if you are category 2 you get 1 cheat meal a week and 1 refeed a week. and sushi is fine..
    It's a "free meal" not a "cheat meal" lol.

So guys tomorrow i will start the psmf...i will keep a log on the losing fat journals so i hope to see u guys in there...i will keep daylies meal plans and workouts...any help or advices or anything that you guys could see that i am doing wrong please dont hesitate in telling me...i am a very humble person who is willing to keep learning so...hope to see u there

jonah300

magzilla310 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Coming to this a few years late but there's actually a cookbook for PSMF if you can believe there's a cookbook for a fast.

www psmf-recipes com

Not bad- helped me get real-food protein with some variety.