improver101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Do not understAnd the whey and porridge combo In The morning

Hi, I've seen alot of threads with people stating they have whey protein with porridge I the mornings. I understand that whey is good for fast absorbtion into the muscles which they need after a work out and first thing In the morning but I was of the understanding whey was to be used with fast burning Carbs to send the protein to the muscles quick??? Wouldn't using whey with porridge be counter productive or am a Viewing the way whey works the wrong way. Any help or your views be much apprecated improver101

tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50) tabasco.sauce will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    umm.. whey is an easy source of protein andoatmeal is a source of carbs that most people find cheap and filling..

don't over-think your diet..
    The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!

ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000) ChecksandGiggles is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by improver101 View Post
    Hi, I've seen alot of threads with people stating they have whey protein with porridge I the mornings. I understand that whey is good for fast absorbtion into the muscles which they need after a work out and first thing In the morning but I was of the understanding whey was to be used with fast burning Carbs to send the protein to the muscles quick??? Wouldn't using whey with porridge be counter productive or am a Viewing the way whey works the wrong way. Any help or your views be much apprecated improver101
    Dude, whey with porridge is just delicious, mixes well, and gives a tasty meal an extra boost. End of story.
    Eternal Gym Rat, Student Physical Therapist. None of my post content should be taken as medical advice. Ask your doctor/PT.

Best Gym Lifts: 585/390/675 440 FS 265 OHP @203 No longer competing

I lift weights for fun

NeverYo will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeverYo will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeverYo will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeverYo will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeverYo will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeverYo will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeverYo will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeverYo will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeverYo will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeverYo will become famous soon enough. (+50) NeverYo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by ChecksandGiggles View Post
    Dude, whey with porridge is just delicious, mixes well, and gives a tasty meal an extra boost. End of story.
    This, nuff said.
    Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing ...

Yeah I know, my oatmeal seems to be runny! Actually, it is! So, don't worry!

Don't run out of juice Bakers Man's Avatar
    Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000) Bakers Man is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Dude, you're seriously thinking too hard on this. lol

xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It's a great balanced mix taste great as well.
    R.I.P Andy Irons
    ///on the road to the UFC///

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=635222653#post635222653
    - APP NUTS HGH UP/ FREE TEST SPONSERED LOG

Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Whey powder does not HAVE to be taken with fast digesting carbs. Sure, that's great n all, but it's not a prerequisite for using whey powder in general.

Some people prefer to, and some don't. That's where your understanding is faulty, because you sound like at the moment you're a person who thinks there's actual rules to bodybuilding. There's not.

So just relax up a bit and don't listen so much to the people that dish out advice that contain absolutes. There are no absolutes.

People generally use whey as a quick convenient source of protein. That's it.

The whole "shuttling da protein into ur musclez ASAP!" is marketing material used and promoted by supplement companies to encourage you to buy other products they also sell. There's nothing wrong with the principle itself, it's just the way that people tend to overexaggerate it's importance.
    advertising/self-promotion not permitted

On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) On Fire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Simmo0508 View Post
    The whole "shuttling da protein into ur musclez ASAP!" is marketing material used and promoted by supplement companies to encourage you to buy other products they also sell. There's nothing wrong with the principle itself, it's just the way that people tend to overexaggerate it's importance.
    This