Closed Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Bettos View Post
    Looks get you in the door, but its brains as to what will keep you there
    So in the end in order for a girl to be intrested in a guy it all boils down to looks . Hence my original comment looks are the only thing girls care about . If the girl is attracted to a guy then the superficiality dissapears and the girl takes the time to get to know the guy .
    In Hoots We Trust.

riddicks is not very helpful. (-500) riddicks is not very helpful. (-500) riddicks is not very helpful. (-500) riddicks is not very helpful. (-500) riddicks is not very helpful. (-500) riddicks is not very helpful. (-500) riddicks is not very helpful. (-500) riddicks is not very helpful. (-500) riddicks is not very helpful. (-500) riddicks is not very helpful. (-500) riddicks is not very helpful. (-500)
    How is being good looking a disadvantage..
    Player, arrogant, full of himself, no personality, cares too much about his appearance and not enough on his woman, jerk, etc.

All it takes for a woman to think that is she meets one good looking guy that is like that and then they are all the same for her.

riddicks is not very helpful. (-500) riddicks is not very helpful. (-500) riddicks is not very helpful. (-500) riddicks is not very helpful. (-500) riddicks is not very helpful. (-500) riddicks is not very helpful. (-500) riddicks is not very helpful. (-500) riddicks is not very helpful. (-500) riddicks is not very helpful. (-500) riddicks is not very helpful. (-500) riddicks is not very helpful. (-500)
    Argh im so spun out about what you guys are saying here..unless im completely missing or misinterpreting whats going on

Let me get this straight. You think that-
    -girls DONT care about looks
    -being good looking is a disadvantage
    -personality is all that matters
    Two words: Brad Pitt. This guy sucked with women and that's all i need to know. Gwyneth Paltrow? Jennifer Anniston? JULIETTE LEWIS?
    Last edited by riddicks; 01-15-2010 at 06:04 AM.

Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kirra View Post
    ^^Lol dude. I have seen too many hot chicks with ugly/not good looking dudes to realise that what you're saying is pure BS.

Nawww... Maybe he's just really charming?

Me and a female friend of mine (shes smoking btw, like 9/10) were having a similar discussion a while ago actually.

She was claiming that looks are really important and all that, but when i pointed out that all the (2 lol) guys shes been in a long term relationship with were pretty damn far from being good looking, she started rambling on about how important charm and personality is... Oh, and how one of the dudes had such pretty blue eyes. And no, the rest of his face wasn't "pretty".

Point is, girls don't really know wtf they are attracted to. They can tell you they do, or they can tell you what they aren't attracted to (My personal favourite being "I hate guys like that *insert personality*, the last 5 guys i've dated were like that and i hated it!"), but in reality, I really don't think that they know.

Look, if looks would really play such a huge role in this whole dating thing, then no way in hell would any of these guys have ANY success what so freaking ever:

JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cheeseandrice View Post
    in my experience the more feelings you have for someone the more visually attractive they appear to you. this is how its possible for women to be with big huge fat dudes. they still love them and are attracted to them (somehow)

with emotional attraction comes physical

When in relationship:
    "I love his cute tummy"

When not in relationship:
    "What a fat ass"
    *PUREBLOOD CREW*
    *DAD CREW*
    *SUPER STRAIGHT*
    *NATURAL DICK CREW*
    *CCW*

Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by badreligion View Post
    So in the end in order for a girl to be intrested in a guy it all boils down to looks . Hence my original comment looks are the only thing girls care about . If the girl is attracted to a guy then the superficiality dissapears and the girl takes the time to get to know the guy .
    In the beginning, for a guy to get a look-in it helps if the girl finds him attractive. I'm happy to talk to any guy (so long as he is not hideously repulsive) as it isnt always 101% reliant upon if i find them rediculously good looking. But yes, in the beginning i guess you could summarise that looks are important. But in sustaining a relationship- you definately need to be mentally compatible.

Originally Posted by riddicks View Post
    Player, arrogant, full of himself, no personality, cares too much about his appearance and not enough on his woman, jerk, etc.

All it takes for a woman to think that is she meets one good looking guy that is like that and then they are all the same for her.
    Thats rediculous. I know that there are some guys out there who overrate themselves because they are good looking.. BUT im not so closed minded as to generalise that ALL good looking guys have the same egotistical disorder as the previous encounters. Ive met such an arrange of guys, some egotistical, some completely unaware that they are handsome and you never know what kind of guy he is until you talk to him. Why, as a woman would you just date "ugly" men, for the sake that you might think that all "good looking" men are egotistical bastards?
    I will get an awesome set of abs if it kills me

Operation discovery Amsterdammerr's Avatar
    Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000) Amsterdammerr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by badreligion View Post
    Absa fukin lutely
    Seriously one of my friends is like butt ugly be hes such a chill funny dude with the best personality I could imagine.

BUT, when it comes to poon when we go out and he tries to hook up he fails miserably every single time.

Bitches are FUKIN whores, shallow fukin whores and I feel seriously bad for him.
    Thats why relationships arent for me, and I break allot of bishes hearts by fukin them and then dumping them, like garbage...because they are all the same and deserve that treatment
    Depressed Amsterdammerr is depressed :<
    Reps on sight: SteinIdar
    -MMC-

Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kirra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JoshSP1985 View Post
    When in relationship:
    "I love his cute tummy"

When not in relationship:
    "What a fat ass"
    THIS x 2343434234

Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bettos is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Amsterdammerr View Post
    Absa fukin lutely
    Seriously one of my friends is like butt ugly be hes such a chill funny dude with the best personality I could imagine.

BUT, when it comes to poon when we go out and he tries to hook up he fails miserably every single time.

Bitches are FUKIN whores, shallow fukin whores and I feel seriously bad for him.
    Thats why relationships arent for me, and I break allot of bishes hearts by fukin them and then dumping them, like garbage...because they are all the same and deserve that treatment
    bahaha youre bitter and twisted and youre only 21.

Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Brian_McGee2 View Post
    wtf are the point of the pics.

shes ugly btw
    lol i think thats her lmfao

Have a read of what Smooth_as_silk wrote in "Ladies.. would you date this guy"

Pretty much summarised what we've been talking about

Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Awhat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Chicopartiesbig View Post
    I've posted pics on hotornot about 5 times. I've ranged from a 9.1 to a 9.5 in all 5.

And looks do matter, lol. When a girl sees and makes aye contact with you a dlatches on and starts making out, was it ur personality? No! She was physically attracted to you. I wouldn't have gotten with half the girls I didn if it wasnt for that. I'm improving on my game tho so I'll be more successful soon.
    nice, but sorry that site is ****ing retarded.

how the ****, is this a 9.8

Originally Posted by DocHol1day View Post
    you talkin about me or the snorlax in the op?
    lmfao lol'd irl

same to you doc, that sites retarded i wouldnt worry about what you get rated.

edit;

i think im retarded

editt;

done
    Last edited by Awhat; 01-15-2010 at 07:03 AM.

^w.t.f

badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) badreligion has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In the beginning, for a guy to get a look-in it helps if the girl finds him attractive. I'm happy to talk to any guy (so long as he is not hideously repulsive) as it isnt always 101% reliant upon if i find them rediculously good looking. But yes, in the beginning i guess you could summarise that looks are important. But in sustaining a relationship- you definately need to be mentally compatible.

Thats rediculous. I know that there are some guys out there who overrate themselves because they are good looking.. BUT im not so closed minded as to generalise that ALL good looking guys have the same egotistical disorder as the previous encounters. Ive met such an arrange of guys, some egotistical, some completely unaware that they are handsome and you never know what kind of guy he is until you talk to him. Why, as a woman would you just date "ugly" men, for the sake that you might think that all "good looking" men are egotistical bastards?

What is your definintion of that ?
    In Hoots We Trust.

100% awesome

Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DocHol1day View Post
    yea thats what i always thought too........6-6.5 ish. but seriously i had guys on here telling me she was a 9. i was like wtf if thats a nine i musta ****ed up somewhere in life
    I'm guessing they just aren't getting girls nowadays.

Seriously, a 9? Quit hanging around guys who smoke crack, please.

For me 6.5ish is average looking. Nothing spectacular.

Then again depends on your environment. For example, you're a construction worker, you'll think anything with two holes below the waist is a 9.

Are we sure that the 9.8 isnt for the hot brunette?

Are we sure that the 9.8 isnt for the hot brunette?
    yeah thats what im thinking

thats why i edited

"i think im retarded"

Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000) Jacked_J is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Awhat View Post

thats why i edited

"i think im retarded"

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

thats why i edited

"i think im retarded"
    please take down the image......Im gonna ask nicely once

thats just not even supposed to be on hotornot or anywhere

Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post
    please take down the image......Im gonna ask nicely once

thats just not even supposed to be on hotornot or anywhere
    done babe

DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DocHol1day has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

how the ****, is this a 9.8

lmfao lol'd irl

same to you doc, that sites retarded i wouldnt worry about what you get rated.

edit;

i think im retarded

editt;

done
    like I said, I'm not worried about it at all. I was just curious because I've had a ton of compliments on my avi pic from girls on here. like I said I get mine irl......

jacked j..... my friends in real life called her a 6 to a 7. it was guys on here callin her a nine.

Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Looks get you in the door, but its brains as to what will keep you there
    Agreed, which is why looks are important.

It's all a balance of looks and game. The better looking the less game you need.

Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000) Piranha89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ya I know, I was bored and doing it for the lolz.

Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Roasted has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by riddicks View Post
    It makes no sense to say that hot girls aren't attracted to good looking guys so i think it's more a matter of chicks just being stupid. I think most girls think that ugly guys are nice guys and make the best husbands, that average guys have great personalities and make great boyfriends and that good looking guys are players and are only good for sex. Good looking guys get the most looks from women but women seem to date the guys that don't get attention from other women.
    I've kind of been running into this A LOT lately. I'm not saying I'm great looking but I have a way above average body. I'm also not a sissy and will talk to women at clubs/bars without problem. I can make out with/fool around with a lot of random chicks fairly easy but whenever I show more serious interest in a chick it becomes PAINFULLY clear that most of them don't see me as "dating material". Instead I get labelled as a PLAYER and "fun fling" but that's about it. It's kind of getting annoying.

Originally Posted by Roasted View Post
    I've kind of been running into this A LOT lately. I'm not saying I'm great looking but I have a way above average body. I'm also not a sissy and will talk to women at clubs/bars without problem. I can make out with/fool around with a lot of random chicks fairly easy but whenever I show more serious interest in a chick it becomes PAINFULLY clear that most of them don't see me as "dating material". Instead I get labelled as a PLAYER and "fun fling" but that's about it. It's kind of getting annoying.
    Ya, same but I don't really mind it at this point in my life. One night stands never turn into ****buddies, they just die out. Girls have told me I'm a player which i dont get how they could know that by meeting me in the first 5 minutes. Maybe I just need to get better game as my relationships go straight to physical before any emotional involvement ensues.

Janemba8888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Janemba8888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Janemba8888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Janemba8888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Janemba8888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Janemba8888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Janemba8888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Janemba8888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Janemba8888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Janemba8888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Janemba8888 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    hmmm

wrath_story is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wrath_story is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wrath_story is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wrath_story is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wrath_story is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wrath_story is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wrath_story is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wrath_story is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wrath_story is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wrath_story is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wrath_story is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Kirra View Post
    Look, if looks would really play such a huge role in this whole dating thing, then no way in hell would any of these guys have ANY success what so freaking ever:

how about you post us pics of girls he's been with and then we'll talk.

Originally Posted by wrath_story View Post
    how about you post us pics of girls he's been with and then we'll talk.
    Look, I'm not going to e-stalk people just so i can find some pics of them with girls (wich btw doesn't really prove ****) because all you're gonna do is find another BS excuse as to why looks are so important.

I can't be assed.

If you want to go around being a negative and miserable ****, thinking that you need to look like this or that in order to get girls, be my guest. I really don't care at this point. Have fun in that reality.

Originally Posted by Chicopartiesbig View Post
    Ya, same but I don't really mind it at this point in my life. One night stands never turn into ****buddies, they just die out. Girls have told me I'm a player which i dont get how they could know that by meeting me in the first 5 minutes. Maybe I just need to get better game as my relationships go straight to physical before any emotional involvement ensues.
    It's not about game. A girl is comfortable with you or she isn't. If she isn't, it's because she's on the defensive because she has this negative image of you. You think you can just snort pick up lines out of your a$$ and girls will jump on you? Doesn't work like that.

Look, every good looking guy is a player to women. Every single one of them. It's the face. You know it's the only reason women pull back from jumping on your bones when they see you. The only reason.

Closed Thread