LehighLuke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LehighLuke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LehighLuke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LehighLuke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LehighLuke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LehighLuke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LehighLuke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LehighLuke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LehighLuke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LehighLuke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LehighLuke has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Spartacus Workout...ever try it?

Got introduced to this today at my gym at work...I did like 25% of it....I thought I was in shape..lol...guess not. I haven't felt that kind of intensity in a long time.

Anyway, it was published in Men's Health
    http://www.menshealth.com/mhlists/hi...tine/index.php

good god, its an ambitious circuit.

henslecd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henslecd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henslecd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henslecd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henslecd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henslecd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henslecd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henslecd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henslecd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henslecd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) henslecd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by LehighLuke View Post
    Got introduced to this today at my gym at work...I did like 25% of it....I thought I was in shape..lol...guess not. I haven't felt that kind of intensity in a long time.

Yeah I have been doing it every other day since 1/4/2010. The first time I started out with 40lb dumbbell, and was dead after 3rd exercise. Barely made it through one circuit with just body weight. Took me 15 minutes.

Since the first night, I don't use extra weight for anything other than the exercises that have to have it, and can get through the first circuit with 60/15 rest, and 30/30 rest in the 2nd circuit and 3rd circuits. Going for 1 minute for first two tonight.

Once I can get through 1 minute through all 3 circuits I will add in a 20lb weight for lower body exercises probably.

zchogbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

good workout

been using it as my cardio routine

Rhino83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Intense

I started the Spartacus workout on 1-6-10 and it's kicking my ass..!
    I just finished up the 2nd week of it today and am already noticing better definition. Just put up some 2-week progress pics today.
    Are any of you signed up to win that trip to New Zealand? I'm giving it a shot...nothing to lose!

zchogbin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Rhino83 View Post
    I started the Spartacus workout on 1-6-10 and it's kicking my ass..!
    I just finished up the 2nd week of it today and am already noticing better definition. Just put up some 2-week progress pics today.
    Are any of you signed up to win that trip to New Zealand? I'm giving it a shot...nothing to lose!
    Pics look good man. The contest does seem pretty cool. I've been doing the workout twice a week on my off days and weight training 4 days a week. I've only done the workout for 2 days so far but i'm gonna stick with it. I like it better than an exercise bike

thidr0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thidr0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thidr0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thidr0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thidr0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thidr0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thidr0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thidr0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thidr0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thidr0 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thidr0 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Don't you risk overtraining if you use this on your off days?
    ΦA

Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miketoc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Haha the spartacus workout from men's health. That's classic, I love Men's Health!

LehighLuke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LehighLuke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LehighLuke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LehighLuke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LehighLuke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LehighLuke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LehighLuke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LehighLuke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LehighLuke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LehighLuke has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LehighLuke has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    After 2 weeks of Spartacus, I am doing alot better. I guess I was in OK shape, I just had to get used to it. Day 1 was really hard. Now I'm doing 3 circuits, with 15 sec in between on the 1st, and a little more rest on the last 2. It is still tough...but I can handle it now.

Great workout!

healthylifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthylifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthylifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthylifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthylifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthylifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthylifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthylifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthylifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthylifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) healthylifting has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Really great workout on Men's Health

I tried it and it's pretty awesome. Probably why Spartucus was such a badass.

Mitchliving has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mitchliving has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would love to try this workout, I hope I don't pass out.

paynerjay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Replaced My Cardio...

I use it to replace Cardio. I would row 2-3X per week. I now use the Spartacus workout 2X per week in place of Rowing. I have noticed as you get used to it it becomes a little easier. But still keps me sucking wind throughout. I'm shooting for the 3 cycles in 43 mins like they explain. It's very hard at least for me to hit that time goal! The core I feel based on results really gets impacted...

mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrbaker3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by paynerjay View Post
    I use it to replace Cardio. I would row 2-3X per week. I now use the Spartacus workout 2X per week in place of Rowing. I have noticed as you get used to it it becomes a little easier. But still keps me sucking wind throughout. I'm shooting for the 3 cycles in 43 mins like they explain. It's very hard at least for me to hit that time goal! The core I feel based on results really gets impacted...
    Keep increasing the weights you use and you'll keep feeling the burn!

I did this workout for 2 months straight, 3X a week and definitely got more ripped. I lost a few pounds and gained some muscle. This is a really great full body workout/fat loss routine.
    May 2004 - 225 lbs.
    May 2010 - 145 lbs.

Live and breathe Mizzou and St. Louis sports!

Completed logs/reviews on: Controlled Labs White Pump, White Flood Reborn, PROnom23, White Flood, & Sample Pack, MuscleTech Phase 8, Anabolic Halo, Hydroxycut Hardcore Elite & Amino Build, Gaspari Nutrition GlycoFuse & AminoLast, Scivation Xtend & Novem