Swerdz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swerdz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swerdz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swerdz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swerdz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swerdz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swerdz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swerdz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swerdz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swerdz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Swerdz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How should to feel after an effective workout?

Lets make this easy. 1-5. 5 being "Wow I'm sore" and 1 being "Did I even workout?"

What should the number be right after an effective workout?

The next day?

And two days after said workout?

I'm asking just to make sure I'm going hard enough yet not too hard.
    Last edited by Swerdz; 01-14-2010 at 01:03 PM.

is in love with Tom Platz DaveBriggs's Avatar
    Location: shropshire, england, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DaveBriggs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Swerdz View Post
    Right after a workout, should you feel really sore like your shredded your muscles, medium/middle of the road sore, or just a little sore?

The next day how should the feeling be?

And two days after said workout?

I'm asking just to make sure I'm going hard enough yet not too hard.

as soon as you finish you should have a real strong pump, i have just finished my back session and i can feel my lats and traps aching but only a real dull ache.

next day i will probably get very light cramps when i contract the muscles and a general feeling of soreness in the centre of my back..though only when i contract it and mainly in the lats. it is like you can feel every muscle group working as you do day to day activities.

two days later the strengh returns, biceps are at full power and most of the soreness goes. now its more like you can just feel the muscles contract but it is not painful.

3 days and feeling ready to train it again.
    Natural Physique Ascossiation South East Britain lightweight champion

NPA Mike Williams Classic 3rd place Novice and Best First timer of tournament
    NPA National Finals 5th place Novice
    NPA Midlands Lightweight 2nd - best poser award
    NPA South East Lightweight Champion
    UKDFBA (british INBF arm) Bantams 4th
    NPA Mike Williams Classic Lightweight 2nd
    Natural Physique Assocciation British Finals - 5th

http://www.unleashedbeasts.com/beasts/david-briggs-talks-to-us/

Milo_Croton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milo_Croton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milo_Croton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milo_Croton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Milo_Croton has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Almost impossible to answer because of the individual, can't account for individual pain tolerances.

Registered User twelvelookslike's Avatar
    twelvelookslike is just really nice. (+1000) twelvelookslike is just really nice. (+1000) twelvelookslike is just really nice. (+1000) twelvelookslike is just really nice. (+1000) twelvelookslike is just really nice. (+1000) twelvelookslike is just really nice. (+1000) twelvelookslike is just really nice. (+1000) twelvelookslike is just really nice. (+1000) twelvelookslike is just really nice. (+1000) twelvelookslike is just really nice. (+1000) twelvelookslike is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sexy