Thread: ECA+Crossfit?

Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

ECA+Crossfit?

How bad is being on ECA and doing crossfit? Only doing 1 serving in the morning, and not 2..
    Instagram: @Maslag

Ivy League Crew

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Do ECA.

Don't do Crossfit. If you want to lose fat do metabolic conditioning routines or sprinting in addition to your weight training routine.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    Do ECA.

Don't do Crossfit. If you want to lose fat do metabolic conditioning routines or sprinting in addition to your weight training routine.
    I'm actually not doing Crossfit to lose weight though, I'm doing it to prepare for the spring for sports. I just wanted to go on a quick ECA stack for like 2 weeks to shed bodyfat for aesthetics.
    Instagram: @Maslag

Ivy League Crew

Born_Cancer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Born_Cancer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Side question here. Is ephedrine the same as ephedra and if not is it illegal?

May be a dumb question but I thought they were different things but cant find any ephedrine except on sites that do sell the illegal ephedra
    Jan 3- 212.8
    Jan 13- 208.8

Goal- 190 at 15% by June 1st

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I wouldn't use ECA at 17.

I wouldn't use it with high intensity programs, honestly anything over speed walking and low rep ranges makes you feel like your heart might explode.

Google Marc McDougals Lose Fat Like You're on Crack (LFLYOC) conditioning program.
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Project_BelAir View Post
    I'm actually not doing Crossfit to lose weight though, I'm doing it to prepare for the spring for sports. I just wanted to go on a quick ECA stack for like 2 weeks to shed bodyfat for aesthetics.
    Do sport specific training then, not Crossfit then. What sport?

I'm just advising to do something sport specific because Crossfit will offer you minimum benefit as far as carryover into your sport. Also the routine has you doing high volume compound movements at a fast rate, which could cause injury.

Originally Posted by Rodzilla View Post
    I wouldn't use ECA at 17.

I wouldn't use it with high intensity programs, honestly anything over speed walking and low rep ranges makes you feel like your heart might explode.

Google Marc McDougals Lose Fat Like You're on Crack (LFLYOC) conditioning program.
    Hey Rod...ah yeah I failed to recognize that he's 17 also.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Born_Cancer View Post

May be a dumb question but I thought they were different things but cant find any ephedrine except on sites that do sell the illegal ephedra
    they are related but not exactly the same. Ephedra is banned, ephedrine is still sold in various phamaceutical products OTC, though they monitor how much you buy.
    Realize that anyone with an affiliation to a supplement company in their signature has ulterior motives when making recommendations. They're primarily concerned with pushing their products. Not your safety or what's best for you.

Born_Cancer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Born_Cancer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    they are related but not exactly the same. Ephedra is banned, ephedrine is still sold in various phamaceutical products OTC, though they monitor how much you buy.
    So will ephedrine pop you positive on a drug test? Im in the military and dont want to risk it really but im just doin my research before I rule it out
    Jan 3- 212.8
    Jan 13- 208.8

So will ephedrine pop you positive on a drug test? Im in the military and dont want to risk it really but im just doin my research before I rule it out
    it can make you test postivie for amphetamines. I wouldn't risk it.

it can make you test postivie for amphetamines. I wouldn't risk it.
    Avoding it then. Thanks for you help
    Jan 3- 212.8
    Jan 13- 208.8

-TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000) -TC- is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ive taken ******** same day and passed drug tests, im not so sure an EC stack would make you test positive, even if it did, its not illegal. But no need for it at 17